+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 3.0.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
      BiglyBT Change Log
      Vuze Change Log
      Installation:

Windows

1. Download the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 15 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download). Do not open BiglyBT after installation.
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT! You must export your torrents. Copying or exporting / importing old configurations will not work.
      4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
      8. Run Notepad and open %APPDATA%\BiglyBT\java.vmoptions (C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT\java. vmoptions), append the following lines:
      Code:
      --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED
      -Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true
      9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
      1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 15 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
      4a. Open Terminal
      4b. Run the following command:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
      4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
      4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
      5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
      Code:
      OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
      sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
      sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
      NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 20.04
      1. Install the latest OpenJDK and libjna package from your distro's package repository. On Ubuntu 20.04 this is openjdk-15-jre and libjna-java.
      NOTE: Some distros do not have an OpenJDK of version 9 or greater available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by OpenJDK (JDK GA Release).
      Code:
      sudo apt install openjdk-15-jre libjna-java
      2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download).
      Code:
      wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk-amd64/
      Code:
      app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
      Code:
      unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d ~/biglybt
      6. Append the following VM options:
      Code:
      echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 15 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
      2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
      3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
      Code:
      C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
      C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
      /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
      4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
      NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
      Code:
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
      5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
      6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
      Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

kelly (08.06.22) , deadgoa7 (20.04.22) , alisiktan (14.04.22) , coolio256 (08.04.22) , Sazzy (29.03.22) , Paranormal (29.03.22) , nero103 (11.03.22) , RaMa (03.03.22) , yuckfou (02.03.22) , Snitlev (02.03.22) , qUeLo (01.03.22) , Lucas Kane (01.03.22) , thisis (28.02.22) , lyric (28.02.22) , illusive (27.02.22) , anon (26.02.22) , BrianBosworth (26.02.22) , mmmmm (26.02.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by ccorpse on 30.04.22, 22:23 UTC
    Hello,

I have an issue with the extreme mod. I installed biglybt extreme mod without any problem.
    I'm downloading torrents and uploading without a problem. But when I restart biglybt my downloaded torrent files gone (being removed from harddisc). When I try recheck, nothing happen.

Also if my torrents continue downloading when I restart biglybt, that torrents move to seeding side (I mean bottom side) ie. if I download a torrent 50% 500mb when I restart the app, the torrent moving to seeding and when I check the file, it's shows 0 Mb download. But the fake upload still uploading.
    I also tried 2.9.0 version.
    Bdw I can use clean biglybt without any problem. (I mean biglybt works fine without extreme mod)
    Any fix for that issue?

Sorry for my bad English, I hope I was able to explain my problem.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 01.05.22, 05:03 UTC
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorpse
    when I restart biglybt my downloaded torrent files gone (being removed from harddisc). When I try recheck, nothing happen.

Also if my torrents continue downloading when I restart biglybt, that torrents move to seeding side (I mean bottom side) ie. if I download a torrent 50% 500mb when I restart the app, the torrent moving to seeding and when I check the file, it's shows 0 Mb download. But the fake upload still uploading.
    Can you post a screenshot of the Extreme Mod settings you used for these torrents?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by ccorpse on 01.05.22, 08:24 UTC
    Thanks for the answer,
    Just these ones selected.
    https://i.ibb.co/PxL9LMh/biglybt.jpg

Last edited by ccorpse; 01.05.22 at 08:25 UTC.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 01.05.22, 23:08 UTC
    The ratio tool is only meant for simulating download and upload (see https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=262213). If you're actually interested on the files, use "Fake report to tracker systems" instead (for an elaborate explanation of everything, see https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=13781).

Dividing the tracker update interval by 19 isn't a good idea either, unless you have highly specific reasons to do so.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by ccorpse on 02.05.22, 08:53 UTC
    Oh..
    Thank you annon, I will try it this night and I ll write here the results. Again thank you for your attention.

Edit: Worked well. Thank you again and again :)

Last edited by ccorpse; 02.05.22 at 20:47 UTC.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by Unregistered on 16.05.22, 09:43 UTC
    First of all, a big thank you to the authors for inventing such a powerful and clever tool, what an amazing job!
    However, in the process of my use, I found some problems and had some thoughts, I hope to communicate with each other。

First, it seems that the “stop after xxMB uploaded ”and “stop after xxxMB downloaded”in the ratio tool cannot be enabled at the same time, that is, I want a torrent can stop uploading when it is uploaded to the xx value, but the download continues until it reaches the xxx value,then stop downloading. But they seem to only be able to choose one, and if uploads are capped, the downloads keep going and never stop.
    Second, it seems that each seed has to manually set various parameters in order to cheat for different seeds (different situations), which is quite troublesome! So I thought about whether there could be an automatic cheating method, and after RSS the website, the software would automatically cheat.

In order to complete this automatic cheat, two constraints are required (seems like only these two are sufficient)

1. The download progress cannot exceed the maximum value of normal leechers
    2. The upload speed should not be too fast.
    For 2, the plan is to use 95-105% of the average speed of leechers as the fake upload speed (this percentage can be set by the user). And keeping use the ratio tool, it should be very simple to make some universal settings (such as the limit of upload/download ratio can still be set, etc.,so that there seems no cheating)
    However, for 1, I still don't seem to see an existing option that does the job。 you can't monitor the top progress of other people (no cheating)!When the extreme mod is enabled, it seems that the seed will be done directly (fake seed) and will not connect to any peers, so you don't know the progress of everyone's download at all! Also, for 2, the average speed doesn't seem to be monitored.

If we could do the job, it would be a great and remarkable revolution in cheating: fully automatic cheating and nearly impossible to detect.

I don't know programming, so I can only give an idealized opinion, don't know if this can be done?

I mean

Automatically fake download, the download speed is a percentage of the average download speed (95%~105%, can be set by the user), but the download progress does not exceed the highest leechers (for example, stop downloading when it reaches 95% of the highest value)
    Automatically fake upload, the upload speed is a percentage of the average download speed of leechers (such as 95%~105%, which can be set by the user)
    Then use the ratio tool to limit the uploaded/dowanloaded ratio, limit the share ratio, limit the maximum fake upload, limit download speed and so on

If these can be done, it should be possible to cheat with RSS,automatically,right?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 17.05.22, 08:55 UTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    First, it seems that the “stop after xxMB uploaded ”and “stop after xxxMB downloaded”in the ratio tool cannot be enabled at the same time, that is, I want a torrent can stop uploading when it is uploaded to the xx value, but the download continues until it reaches the xxx value,then stop downloading. But they seem to only be able to choose one, and if uploads are capped, the downloads keep going and never stop.
    Those options aren't mutually exclusive in principle, but it's been a long time since I read the code. Fake download will never exceed 100% of a torrent's size in any case, so at least the most important of the two works

Second, it seems that each seed has to manually set various parameters in order to cheat for different seeds (different situations), which is quite troublesome! So I thought about whether there could be an automatic cheating method, and after RSS the website, the software would automatically cheat.
    I'm afraid this troublesome parameter setting is part of the deal. While the fact it connects to other peers puts Extreme Mod in a better position than any other program to know "what's going on" a particular torrent, the fact remains that it's impossible (even for the tracker!) to get a 100% perfect picture of that in real time. The swarm speed features do allow adaptive behavior based on that criterion, but it's an inaccurate estimate.

Basically... if you play pretend seedbox by autosnatching torrents and doing automated cheating based on incomplete information, you'll get caught eventually.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by Unregistered on 17.05.22, 14:03 UTC
    The most majority of cheaters are caught because their download progress is too high, or even become a seeder too early (he has downloaded 80% when everyone else is at 25%, or even he became a seeder), or upload speed is too fast, as long as these two problems are solved, I think he would not be discovered (or very difficult to be discovered).

I don't think we need a 100% perfect picture, we just need a part of it(a part is enough).
    We only have to make sure we're pretending to be normal in the part we get, and then we're never going to look like overdone in the real whole swarm.

we only need to pay attention to a few points: the download progress cannot exceed the maximum value of the leechers we get (we connect to),the upload speed and download speed use the average value (a fluctuant range around this value).And ​​​​we set the unversal settings like share ratio to a proper situation in advance.

For example, if we are connected to 10 peers, and the maximum progress among them is 82%, then we can download as long as we do not exceed this value (when a certain percentage of the maximum value is reached, the download will stop, for example, take 95%, then 82%* 95%=78%, stop downloading when we reach 78%)
    The upload and download speeds are the average of 10 peers (fluctuates within a certain percentage range), and that's fine.
    And we make some additional settings, such as (1)when we monitored the seeders>1 (or 3, 5, etc.) and the number of seeders exceed 10% of the leechers, the download is gradually completed with the average speed and then seeding.
    (2)Only download torrents with more than 50 leechers
    and so on…

As long as we ensure that some of our values ​​(such as download progress, upload speed) do not exceed the values of the part we take, then of course we will not exceed the value of the whole real swarm.

As far as I can tell, biglybt seems like it can monitor the connected peers in real time? If it cannot, we can visit the peers repeatedly (like every 3 minutes or every 5 minutes)to look up their values ​​and correct our values. Generally speaking, the swarm won’t change drastically in a short period of three or five minutes, so we can guarantee that our false value will not be “too false”, if we can monitor the peers in real time (only monitor the part we are connected to,more than 2 person) that is of course the best.

Set the above fake values(like fake upload speed)in a fluctuant range , rather than a constant value, to avoid detection.
    And query peers for a period of time and correct our values (for example, query every 3 minutes as mentioned above), only query peers, not tracker,there should be no problem. In this way, even if the website management takes your data for big data analysis, it can only be concluded that you are indeed fluctuating within a range: isn't this a normal phenomenon of normal downloaders?

Then I think the only way to detect cheating is to test all the seeds of the cheater, and find that each seed has a part of surplus upload,and the surplus part is just the (fake) upload of the cheater. But there are generally no websites that have so much energy to do this, and I haven't found a website has such a powerful anti-cheating function (if it has,we don't cheat on such a website is ok.Most websites could be able to cheat).
    And as long as we set that we only download those torrents with a lot of leechers, even the above situation is extremely difficult to detect.

Although the information we get is a fragment, is not a 100% perfect picture, isn't it the same for the tracker? Applying some of the above methods, perhaps we make an occasional mistake (with a very low probability of making mistakes), it will be corrected quickly, the tracker can only get certain segments of us, so it can hardly detect cheating.

The core reason why pt can cheat is tracker cannot monitor all peers in real time. What it can know is some fragmentary fragments as well.

I'm not a professional programmer, but I have learned some basics. In order to complete some of the above functions, it seems that it is not too difficult on the basis of the existing extreme mod? I love you guys and this great software so much that I really want it to be more powerful and impeccable, so I put up some my personal opinions, because your software is so fucking awesome, I think if it can add some automatic function,then it really can be called "the hands of God".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 18.05.22, 08:43 UTC
    I'm too lazy to quote and address your post bit by bit, so here are my thoughts

• Sometimes "uploading too fast" can mean "at more than 0 KB/s".
    • Cases like the one you mentioned, where everyone is deliberately stalled at a certain percentage due to super-seeding, premiere mode or some other anti-leech measure, are poor choices for faking download in the first place. In Speed mode++, the mod does have a feature to address this ("stop faking when the swarm speed is zero") which would work fairly well if it was backported to the ratio tool and made to work in either direction... if.
    • You can't know how fast another peer is uploading to others, and can only estimate their download speed by observing how their bitfield changes over time. Furthermore, you won't connect to everyone else in the swarm as it's not required for regular client operation and doesn't scale well, and even if that somehow weren't a problem, there are other variables which make it infeasible in any case (see https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=356528).
    • You mentioned adjusting speeds every 3 to 5 minutes, but thanks to multi-gigabit seedboxes, there are trackers where the swarm can change completely in 3 to 5 seconds... and they're the ones many people would be tempted to use an hypothetical automatic cheating mode on to begin with.
    • When you use a program to fake upload or download, you're ultimately generating traffic out of thin air, at which point the overall ratio of transferred data on a torrent from the tracker's viewpoint will no longer be 1:1 (which can also occur for legitimate reasons, mind you). Cheating basically relies on them either not noticing this or not being able to tell who's lying due to the aggregate, unauthenticated and lengthy nature of other people's traffic reports, but "staying under the radar" is not guaranteed. Also, large swarms are not necessarily active.
    • The tracker can't see everything in real time, but has the advantage of receiving regular and mostly accurate information from everyone and subsequently extrapolating conclusions...
    • ...speaking of which, we're always assuming every other peer is completely honest in its behavior. You may not be the only cheater around, and any strategy needs to account for the fact others may also be falsifying their reports (although in specific circumstances that can be used to your advantage).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by radae on 21.05.22, 06:37 UTC
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.biglybt.ui.Main
    at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(B uiltinClassLoader.java:641)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.lo adClass(ClassLoaders.java:188)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:5 21)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEn gine.java:77)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(WinLauncher.jav a:94)

Hello, I'm getting this error whenever I'm trying to launch it after installing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 21.05.22, 07:31 UTC
    Quote Originally Posted by radae
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.biglybt.ui.Main
    You must have done something wrong between steps 2 and 4 of the installation procedure, as this error means BiglyBT.jar cannot be found.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by Unregistered on 22.05.22, 03:39 UTC
    Okay, I thought about it a lot and found that there are indeed many factors that need to be considered in order to automate. This is not an easy thing, and there may be a long way to go. Anyway, thank you for bringing us such a powerful tool, it's really awesome!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 22.05.22, 05:56 UTC
    As I said before, it's simply part of the game. The only feature that is completely safe to use with no micromanagement or intervention is the Perfect Spoof*. Even fake-seeding at 0 KB/s can be risky, as other seeders may quit the swarm, and then people will wonder why they can't download from you (although this can be largely mitigated by picking good torrents).

* = as long as torrent and piece size limitations and other bugs are kept in mind
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by JohnWick on 27.05.22, 12:32 UTC
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    As I said before, it's simply part of the game. The only feature that is completely safe to use with no micromanagement or intervention is the Perfect Spoof*. Even fake-seeding at 0 KB/s can be risky, as other seeders may quit the swarm, and then people will wonder why they can't download from you (although this can be largely mitigated by picking good torrents).

* = as long as torrent and piece size limitations and other bugs are kept in mind
    i am on x86 bit windows, and this tool is x64, i am willing to x64 if this tool is useful for me, and for no other reason.
    my big headache is when i download 0day p0rn from private tracker, where i need to 1:1 ratio or 3 days seed i think,
    so i use 0kb speed seed, as there i mostly download old content 6, 8 or 10 years p0rn, seeding for with rm+2.1 for 3 days seems headache for me from laptop, and there mostly seeders are 3, 4, and even 1 on old torrents. and leechers 1 or 2 or 0. so perfect spoof is risk free for me?

i download torrents from torrent cloud site, it takes me to download only 2, 3 minute from 1 to 4gb single torrent, but few hours with torrent client from laltop. so downloading is not problem for me, but how to get rid of seed requirement of 3 days or 1:1 ratio on torrent?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Originally posted by anon on 27.05.22, 13:44 UTC
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick
    i am on x86 bit windows, and this tool is x64, i am willing to x64 if this tool is useful for me, and for no other reason.
    If this matter is of high importance, may I recommend trying Serenity first.

how to get rid of seed requirement of 3 days or 1:1 ratio on torrent?
    There are two options you can take here, depending on how hit & runs are detected.
    • not sending the "completed" event. This is the simplest way, but not very effective anymore, since it can also be done without a mod by partial downloading. If there's a snatchlist, torrents will either show up as never completed or not at all.
    • claiming to be at 0% done and not reporting any traffic, then stopping as soon as you're finished. Works everywhere, but carries the risk I mentioned on https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=360507.

As you can see, the downsides may cause neither to be viable. You'll have to analyze the situation and decide. Extreme Mod and Serenity have the ability to do both in any case.

Who Said Thanks:
    JohnWick (27.05.22)
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (30.05.22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast