+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joining Karagarga

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5

Joining Karagarga

Apart from user invites, how does one go about joining Karagarga these days? I'm on none of these fancy trackers they supposedly recruit on (BTN & HDB) and wonder if there's any other feasible path.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

you dedicate few hours from your life daily then join hdb then join karagarga. that is the only straightforward way next to becoming a social creep or make friends among mods and staffs and see where it goes from there, most are unsocial like they are in real life but few are sociable as long as you try. in a real experience i would suggest you just get lots of bonus points in bhd or blutopia via cheating then create requests. this helps both a non-cheating pajeet soul to get points and help thy economy and you get your contents, i'd also say look at creating requests in filelist too since most if not all private tracker users use it heavily and has lots of good ranking uploaders with sources, sadly both BLU/BHD are too "HD" to give you dvd handjob encodes which is what a huge amount of kg has but besides those you can join usenet indexers but that's another story of cock blocking. that aside the first method is the hardest with gradual result within 2-3 years. or even faster if you get good enough connections, just forget official invites. KG also gives its users few invites each year so that's faster then wasting hours on encoding and uploading. goodluck, just make the best of what you have then be in anticipation of kg and keep requesting.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (13.03.24) , anon (11.12.21) , snowsy1173 (11.12.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    That's so pessimistic... and also true. Long gone are the .net days where Power Users could have up to 4 invites usable at any time. The best part is, considering their specialization, KG doesn't have to worry about the MPAA or Disney, and (for that same reason) the kind of person who seeks an invite in the first place is more likely than average to be genuinely interested and use their account. Oh well.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (24.10.22) , snowsy1173 (12.12.21)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    rumor need to join ptp first which isn't possible
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Qbitorrent, Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    person who seeks an invite in the first place is more likely than average to be genuinely interested and use their account. Oh well.
    Rumor also says you can ask for an invite in their irc, is it still a thing?

and according to their invite rule, seems they're more interested in an active film lover.
    Selling, trading or publicly offering KG invites is strictly forbidden. Invites may be given to friends or fellow film enthusiasts.
    I watch art films a lot, mainly European/french. Favorite director probably goes to François Truffaut for his sensuous beyond his time, and solo fansubbed 20+ rare films in my spare time.

Even though I probably didn't need KG. As I spend years practicing deep net search skills with over 2000+ films, I can pretty much find any film I'm interested on the net now. I would love to join a community to share and hopefully be able to help couple of souls.

any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by tsarOW; 23.01.22 at 19:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by tsarOW View Post
    The most recent mention of this I could find is from three years ago... only one way to know.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    wow, now it seems like very hard to join.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    can a friendly person who is active on this tracker answer me some questions via private message? i really dont want to discuss this in public.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsarOW View Post

and according to their invite rule, seems they're more interested in an active film lover.

I watch art films a lot, mainly European/french. Favorite director probably goes to François Truffaut for his sensuous beyond his time, and solo fansubbed 20+ rare films in my spare time.

Even though I probably didn't need KG. As I spend years practicing deep net search skills with over 2000+ films, I can pretty much find any film I'm interested on the net now. I would love to join a community to share and hopefully be able to help couple of souls.

any help would be much appreciated.
    If you're only interested in movies, you can join Secret Cinema, a ratioless movie tracker specializing in obscure/art/non-mainstream movies. And if you can't find what you need there, make a request and users will fill them up from PTP & KG.

KG doesn't have any official recruitment at the moment, so user giveaways are the way to go (other than finding somebody to invite you, of course). And it's almost always the case that the giveaways are long gone before you even get to know their existence.
    Last edited by hodor; 23.10.22 at 05:48.
    Thanks

Anybody knows how often current KG users are gifted invites? A guy in my university is an active user there and I'm thinking of asking him if he has any invites to offer.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    wow, now it seems like very hard to join.
    Yeah... I blew a bunch of accounts back in the days when trying to cheat like a mad man and there was always a way back in...
    Last edited by C3PO; 26.01.23 at 16:13.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (27.01.23)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    I have some invites frozen , I can't give them away , seem like many of my invitees in the past were caught cheating and can't invite anymore.
    Last edited by Blocker; 27.01.23 at 01:46.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Ptseeker (27.01.23)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptseeker View Post
    Anybody knows how often current KG users are gifted invites? A guy in my university is an active user there and I'm thinking of asking him if he has any invites to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    I have some invites frozen , I can't give them away , seem like many of my invitees in the past were caught cheating and can't invite anymore.
    Having invites and being able to send them are two different things on KG, and very few can do the latter.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (29.01.23) , Ptseeker (27.01.23)

I asked that guy in my uni. He had two invites with him in the past couple of years and he had given both them away so he's out of invites as of now. Hopefully he'll get one in future someday (don't know how rare it is these days).
    Recently got to know from a reliable source that sometimes a KG invite is offered to active SC members. I hope that's true. Can someone here corroborate this?
    Last edited by Ptseeker; 31.01.23 at 12:28.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptseeker View Post
    I asked that guy in my uni. He had two invites with him in the past couple of years and he had given both them away so he's out of invites as of now. Hopefully he'll get one in future someday (don't know how rare it is these days).
    Hopefully you just need to bide your time until it happens

Recently got to know from a reliable source that sometimes a KG invite is offered to active SC members. I hope that's true. Can someone here corroborate this?
    What's the context for this, and how do you exactly define "active"? High-level invites are offered often and out of the blue to active members elsewhere, but this entails regular participation on forums and IRC, uploading lots of torrents (possibly your own encodes/rips/scans/whatever), and generally looking dedicated enough to become an asset to wherever you'll be invited. These trackers don't want people who will only "download and seed"... not anymore.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast