Thread: Cheating on UHDBits

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48

Cheating on UHDBits

anyone guide me cheating experience UHDBits ?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

highly chance you will be banned there, 1st you need to too much seed and power user requirement, after then you can upload your torrents from rarbg or other p2p site, but by seedbox. you can make few terabytes there,
    but by cheat seems not possible, as it is small tracker and leechers there mostly are 10+ for few minutes and they use seedbox, i was there, uploaded b/w 5-10 terabytes by seedbox 1 month subscription and never cheated there..

you can try but on your own experience and risk
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    highly chance you will be banned there, 1st you need to too much seed and power user requirement, after then you can upload your torrents from rarbg or other p2p site, but by seedbox. you can make few terabytes there,
    but by cheat seems not possible, as it is small tracker and leechers there mostly are 10+ for few minutes and they use seedbox, i was there, uploaded b/w 5-10 terabytes by seedbox 1 month subscription and never cheated there..

you can try but on your own experience and risk
    i'm not risk bigest trackers for cheating..... only sportsclut , hd-space , ipt, TL only.......

i have subscription 12 months 6TB Seedbox ..... last 6 years...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustHD View Post
    i'm not risk bigest trackers for cheating..... only sportsclut , hd-space , ipt, TL only.......

i have subscription 12 months 6TB Seedbox ..... last 6 years...
    i will recommend seedbox .io , 250mbit, is even enough there, with unlimited bandwidth, after seeding, when you get power user status, download content from rarbg or other p2p sites and upload there. i think cheating will get you banned there.. if you feel upload speed is not enough,contact support they will migrate you on other good server, you will only get upload in tera bytes by uploading torrents, on other users torrents, leechers only appear for few minutes, 4-5 minutes, depend on torrent and leechers there have seedboxes.. so you can not make buffered with cheating or by seeding other users torrents..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    but by cheat seems not possible, as it is small tracker and leechers there mostly are 10+ for few minutes and they use seedbox
    Scripts and leechers are two different things, and most Gazelle trackers have no cheating protection whatsoever. With that said, I commend your decision to stay legitimate, it means fewer things to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by snowsy1173 View Post
    For the last two, this could almost be considered community service, as seedbox (ab)use there is as rampant as it's effective. Downloading without uploading anything back helps level the playing field for those who don't have one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (01.12.21)

P2P Client
    Qbitorrent, Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    there is an event in UHD called "Create Collages for Bonus Points".
    You gather all related torrents to a collection and claim 10G-ish uploads per collage.
    Last edited by tsarOW; 14.12.21 at 00:39.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    I can actually vouch and say UHD has almost no cheat protection. I have gained some good buffer and still had no problem cheating.

Just go to top 10 of the months or maybe week and get some torrent and cheat on those, they generally have more seeders and atleast a few leechers, it helps in masking you.

And on top add there first 12 hrs of freeleech, it does help to keep cheating to minimum.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=359344

I really wish I'd saved the images on that post, but in any case... "don't use stupid speeds and avoid torrents with 0 leechers" seems to basically sum up cheating on Chinese trackers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    UHD has Vietnamese staff from what I know. And yeah in general for any cheating that is good advice
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (22.04.22)

i uploaded lot of contents there, via seedbox, never cheated there, but in 2-5 minutes torrent get 10-11 seeders,
    its very small trackers, userbase is very low, trackers is not bad, mostly good p2p encodes (which are mostly good for 50+ inch size led tv), their encodes mostly from HDBits and some encodes from HD-T, so, all these contents mostly pick by TL and IPT, better go to there, cheat there is possible. UHDB has nearly 5000 users, which now a days not high, i still consider it good tracker with good rules and good staff, but i recommend highly chance you will be banned there for cheating, as most users have seedboxes and low users base, torrents got seeds in few minutes, i will recommend tl, ipt or fl, on fl i never cheated there and uploaded 20-25 terbaytes without cheat with small seedbox, but cheat chance is still possible. tl and ipt are best for cheating if you know how to cheat. but you can try on uhdb on your risk, others high risk trackers are hdt, teamhd, bluebird, cheat possible, but high risky.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Cheating is possible there and that is true, but yeah on UHDB the site is actually really good and you can actually get by without cheating as well. They have a very generous BP system in place as well., and 12h freelech and all internals permanent freeleech helps as well.

But still if you are in a hurry to access their inviatation forum which is quite decent, and horde some buffer, cheating there is very much possible, just use sensible settings.
    Last edited by Rupel89yt; 21.04.22 at 14:03.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    highly chance you will be banned there for cheating, as most users have seedboxes and low users base, torrents got seeds in few minutes
    Absence of torrents with favorable conditions doesn't mean you will get caught cheating, only that you won't have any plausible deniability if it does happen. Then again, I think we're basically voicing the same concern, just differently. And if you have a seedbox, there's little reason to speculate about their cheating difficulty in the first place...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread