Thread: PassThePopcorn Join?

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48

PassThePopcorn Join?

hello friends how are you , i have many trackers last 7 years like : CHDBits , HDSKy, M-Team , TTG
    more etc......
    how to join PTP ? is have all time seedbox + good internet speed 800mbps .... 600up......
    i have good ratio proof i'm not seller & buy need a request PTP invite thanks.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    As of this writing, there are two ways to join PTP.
    1. applying on their recruitment thread at iTS. You'll find the details if you do a quick search, but basically, the requirements are exceedingly high and routinely raised even higher. And of course, you need to be a member on iTS to begin with, isn't the tracker ladder game beautiful?
    2. being invited by another member. Yes, the simplest and most logical way still works; regular invites exist, can be used as long as the user cap is not met, and two are guaranteed for donors. However, likelihood of this is very low, irrespective of how great your seedbox or ratio proofs are. As those people see it, there's little to be gained (even if you turn out to be an amazing contributor) and lots to be lost.

The good news is that if you're on so many other trackers as you mentioned, the odds of not locating a particular movie you're interested on are very small. PTP has two big assets: interface and functionality focused specifically on movies, and the bazaar effect where you can find a dozen encodes of every edition of almost every film ever made. But they're not worth the effort you must make to join, and you can live without them... I lost my account to inactivity, and deleted it from my database after a half-hearted recovery attempt... in any case, it's your choice.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (08.12.21) , 5thDimension (30.11.21)

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    hmmmm good information ..... @anon

but how to join 1st http://shadowthein.net/login.php ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHD View Post
    but how to join 1st http://shadowthein.net/login.php ?
    Unlike in the old days, they have recruitment threads on several trackers. (Don't ask me which ones, if you're serious about joining PTP you'll need to be more proactive than that )
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

snowsy1173 (16.11.21)

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Unlike in the old days, they have recruitment threads on several trackers. (Don't ask me which ones, if you're serious about joining PTP you'll need to be more proactive than that )
    OMG ! anon now active daily.........
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHD View Post
    OMG ! anon now active daily.........
    If anyone has a mansion (preferably on an isolated island with FiOS) and a few hundred million dollars they don't mind giving me, I promise I'll be active every day in return

By the way, please stop duplicating your questions via PM. I don't have any secret information I haven't shared here, let alone invites. (And that kind of unsolicited messages is why those who do have them will not mention it in public.)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    If anyone has a mansion (preferably on an isolated island with FiOS) and a few hundred million dollars they don't mind giving me, I promise I'll be active every day in return

By the way, please stop duplicating your questions via PM. I don't have any secret information I haven't shared here, let alone invites. (And that kind of unsolicited messages is why those who do have them will not mention it in public.)
    @anon i'm promise daily active all time ........
    Thanks

It seems like their recruitment threads have gone in the wind... there was one in redacted but not anymore.
    I did saw on one of those "its reviews" and one of the comments there said that yeah... you can get to ptp from there.
    But since you need a bajillion snatches and lots of upload on there to get to Shadow user level.
    I'm guessing PTP has more significant requirements for it. Do you happen to know what those specific requirements are?
    there was talks about one of the requirements being 20tb upload... but idk... it was just rambling from someone in discord
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

snowsy1173 (09.12.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpseBlade View Post
    I'm guessing PTP has more significant requirements for it. Do you happen to know what those specific requirements are?
    Check the last page of the "tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers" thread, as someone just asked the very same there.
    Thanks

I lost my account to inactivity
    Whether the effort it takes to join PTP is up for debate but I think we can all agree that uploading a single torrent to attain the PU rank to gain the immunity to inactivity perk is well worth the little effort it takes. In addition it unlocks the renowned PTP Invites forum and some other useful perks as well.
    To answer the query from OP, if you still haven't joined PTP, you can join them through many different places. See: https://inviteroute.github.io/graph/
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by hodor View Post
    uploading a single torrent to attain the PU rank
    ...is a good way to learn you should actually upload more than a single torrent.

And yes, the invite forum was already great back on 2009
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread