+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trackers connected to each other v2

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386

Trackers connected to each other v2

I've had to link to the following posts many times, both in public and in private, so I thought I'd create this thread to offer a unified reference.

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    can a mediocre 3rd world tracker with no contact to cabal complain about a user and track them on cabal sites & get them banned later?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In this regard, there are four kinds of trackers:
    1. the cabal, which is generally accepted as RED, BTN, PTP and HDBits.
    2. trackers that are not part of the cabal but are in good terms with them and will likely share details about bans...
    3. trackers that are not part of the cabal and are in bad terms with them due to drama...
    4. private, semi-private and public sites that don't fit in any of the above and don't share information...

I suppose your "mediocre 3rd world tracker" falls into either group 3 or 4, but we can't know if you don't name it.
    so to name these trackers i meant it toward country trackers like WiHD,Hon3yHD,TorrentBD,PolishSource/Tracker,SuperBits,TellyTorrent,BDC,xthor,all the rest of country small trackers and since you cleared the Chinese trackers confusion is gone

and does any of the az(avistaz.cinemaz,animaz/ant/phd) trackers have cabal connection? if not cheating there will be ease
    and does any of the az(avistaz.cinemaz,animaz/ant/phd) trackers have cabal connection? if not cheating there will be ease
    I'm not familiar with those, but please keep in mind that "cabal status" does not correlate to cheating difficulty. It only affects the consequences for getting caught cheating.

It does not correlate to quality either. I find all cabal trackers besides RED overrated, and consider IPT to be top-notch despite the drama.
    Looking back, I think it would be appropriate to add a category "2.5" for trackers that are in good terms with the cabal but less likely to share details about bans...

If you want to avoid global bans, you can keep your identity and details on every account completely different and isolated as per https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19023, but that precludes using more than one tracker at the same time (from the same IPs) or applying on recruitment threads. I would add "or you could simply not break any tracker rules", but I've seen my fair share of innocent people getting banned for mere nickname matches.
    For practicality and convenience, I propose the following ranking system as per the quotes above.

• Tier 1: the cabal (RED, BTN, PTP and HDBits). Guaranteed to share information about bans.
    • Tier 2: trackers that aren't part of the cabal but are in good terms with them. Likely to share. Examples: GGn, Bibliotik, RevTT, KG.
    • Tier 2.5: an intermediate status between 2 and 3. Not in the cabal and in neutral terms with it. Unlikely to share. Examples: OPS, TL.
    • Tier 3: trackers that aren't part of the cabal and are in bad terms with it. Not known to share. Examples: the IPT family, HD-Torrents.
    • Tier 4: unaffiliated and/or independent trackers. Not known to share. Examples: MAM, OppaiTime, almost anything with a non-English speaking audience, anything semi-public or public.

Feel free to post your experience here. Keep in mind that not all staff check their little database often, and fallout from information sharing is known to extend for up to one month after the initial ban(s).

Version 1 (very old and only mentioned for reference) can be found at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19568. https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=26423 has newer replies and is more relevant. https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19023 and https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=31312 greatly elaborate on countermeasures.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Intricate (14.04.22) , Lucius (14.01.22) , BrianBosworth (12.12.21) , Renk (18.09.21) , Lucas Kane (17.09.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (17.09.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Bonus tracks:

Quote Originally Posted by FubareD View Post
    I've got banned multiple times on What.Cd, trying to figure out the correct way to spoof there.
    One of the times that I got booted, I did something dumb as fuck but out of curiousity. Typed "anon" in the user search page, it was an insta ban. True story.

An unfortunate ban and cringeworthy conversation, considering I can attest this person had no relation to Mihai from here, nor was he framed on purpose by him... in this particular instance, there wasn't even a nickname match, but the guy was from the same country + they thought it was the same person = boom.

If I don't return after posting this, it's because #kgb (formerly #fbi) agents suicided me with 14 gunshots to the back of the head. Good night everyone!
    I would add "or you could simply not break any tracker rules", but I've seen my fair share of innocent people getting banned for mere nickname matches.

Be polite and HONEST. We know the truth, lying won't help you.
    ...a small reminder to anyone wishing to join PTP (or any other Gazelle-based tracker that isn't OppaiTime). This is how your data is handled and kept safe by staff.

Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Mon (25.08.22) , Lucius (14.01.22) , snowsy1173 (12.12.21) , BrianBosworth (12.12.21) , Lucas Kane (17.09.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (17.09.21) , moonlite (15.09.21) , illusive (14.09.21)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    global ban sharing site actually like these
    ptp-btn-hdb-emp-red-ab-bib-bhd-ahd-ggn-kg-tik
    and counting

some not in global list, cg, mtv, mam, fl

beware: the global system latest update, account can be "locked", it looks perfectly normal if using other account to view that profile, but the locked account can only display "locked" after login, not allow to click into any page
    lock is ban, just playing words and not show on the profile, soft ban can be global too
    how many soft ban is unclear, it's a way to hide the killing number

the control is tighten to a greater degree, the anime AB used to recruit on almost every small tracker and now all gone
    ggn (AB's best brother) used to allow users to giveaway invite in other trackers, now all unofficial invite offer are banned

red once again upgraded the anti-cheater scripts and hired even more coders to build the muscle this time

global ban has city town level ban, if someone, not yourself signups new account in the same town, can be locked (locked means dead basically), even the new account is legit. nothing is legit "please be honest, we think you're lying, just speak the truth would ya"
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

anon (09.01.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgood View Post
    global ban sharing site actually like these
    ptp-btn-hdb-emp-red-ab-bib-bhd-ahd-ggn-kg-tik
    Which one's AHD these days? I'll add everything to the first post once that is clarified, thanks. And MTV has been down or non-functional for most of their life, so who would they ban anyway

beware: the global system latest update, account can be "locked", it looks perfectly normal if using other account to view that profile, but the locked account can only display "locked" after login, not allow to click into any page
    Locked accounts have been a thing for approximately four years, but if this information is correct, they have severely tightened those restrictions. In the past you'd at least have read-only access to mostly everything.

red once again upgraded the anti-cheater scripts and hired even more coders to build the muscle this time
    And you know this because..? Trackers aren't keen on disclosing their security measures publicly, and are also aware scare tactics don't work. Furthermore, ratio cheating is hardly a problem for RED; they have a much more pressing issue they don't even seem to acknowledge as such, and it's called autosnatch spam.

global ban has city town level ban, if someone, not yourself signups new account in the same town, can be locked (locked means dead basically), even the new account is legit. nothing is legit "please be honest, we think you're lying, just speak the truth would ya"
    Well, there's a good reason to begin supporting IPv6. Prefix delegation makes it easier to enforce bans without affecting innocent users.
    Thanks

I can confirm Tier-3, HD-T and IPT have worst Staff and Stupid Rules:

IPT:
    1) Fake Lotteries
    2) You can not even change usernames, if it is your real name, you uploaded 20, 40 or 50tb, and want to change username, as it was real name, they will say sorry, as per rule we can not change username, if you tell them its your real name, then they will reply same, if you are on different trackers, they will change username if it was your real name
    3) They ban users to get money by enabling accounts

HD-T:
    1) They ban users to get money by enabling accounts, even good encoders got banned for not downloading 15gb quarter
    2) Their staff use abusive language to users, one of their Bengali moderator from Bangladesh can use language against your mothers, sisters.
    3) They had banned good encoders for money, read point 2), tracker is not worthy, content available on tl, ipt, even this is worst tracker than ipt due to bad staff, even freeleech torrents are not 100% free, i will recommend uhd, fl, even tl and ipt than this tracker.
    4) if you create a thread on reddit against them, hdt staff will even ready to share your ip and torrents there.
    Last edited by JohnWick; 13.01.22 at 13:51.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Trackers that allow username changes are the exception rather than the rule, so I won't hold that against IPT. The rest matches what I've heard many times from many sources (but fortunately never experienced personally).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    and it's called autosnatch spam.
    What's that? Does it have to do anything with crawlers?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    What's that?
    Uploads made for the sole purpose of being autosnatched by others, building ratio, ranking up and getting access to the invite forum. Discarded by most parties involved past the initial rush.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgood View Post
    This is what scares me the most, I should move to a metropolitan city or is there any way to get past it? Will buying a residential static proxy help?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Ultimately, there's nothing you can do about this. You can't prevent others in your area from breaking tracker rules, nor staff from issuing aggressive bans. Don't worry about it - just download, seed, keep your head down and your mouth shut.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread