0/5 sssss1606
    Zamunda and Rutracker are underrated
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    RuTracker was underrated, but managed to get the recognition it deserves over the years. I still remember the days of Torrents.ru and having to stay up to catch the open signups window... and then you'd discover the forum-based design that had no English language setting! It was something only crazy people looking for strong emotions bothered with, but I'm glad I didn't give up easily The same occurred with FileList: Romanian language interface, and most people in the English torrent community hadn't even heard of it, so how would you get invited in the first place?

For Zamunda, however, I'm in agreement. (A word to the wise: to unlock the XXX section, the age in your account details must be set to 18 or above.)
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

rutracker is not underrated, it is russian piratesbay, sites interface is russian, if you have chrome, site language can be auto change,
    i am not russian, i am there, i consider it good site same as p0rnolab, if content is not available anywhere, most of time you will find there. especially hdtv content, if content is not available in bluray disk or web dl.

rutracker, kinozal, rutor, nnm club, p0rnolab, fast-torrent (search engine for movie content) are good russian public trackers, on rutor and nnm club, fast-torrent you can download good quality content in small size for tv 40 to 45 inch especially, on rutracker you can download bluray disk, on p0rnolab p0rn. other good but private trackers are blubird, and teamhd (ex- hdclub).

for most of users i will recommend tl, or ipt, you even do not need fl, fl is good tracker for p2p. but ipt and tl are enough.

in past i was running for p2p content, but most of users do not need them, i think if you have led tv from 40 to 50 inch, you need maximum only scene encodes, and go for rarbg public tracker, on 40 inch led tv i compared an movie encode of 30 GB of encoder DON, with small encode 4 or 6 GB from russian site, but i did not find any difference, on normal screen there may be maximum difference 2-4% from 4-7gb encode or 30 gb encode.

if you want to want to download content for laptop, on most of laptop you only need 720p encodes of yify from piratebay or maxmum you need to download rarbg 2gb encodes from rabg tracker.

you can say private trackers have better safety from d.m.ca, but public ones are not bad. even i have heard few people from tl were complaining for d.m.c.a because it most of time opened. most of european and asian users do not gives fk to d.m.c.a as it is US law and most of EU and Asians day and night torrenting from piratebay like sites,but not copyright nor users gives them a fk.
    Last edited by JohnWick; 27.07.22 at 13:32.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    most of european and asian users do not gives fk to d.m.c.a as it is US law and most of EU and Asians day and night torrenting from piratebay like sites,but not copyright nor users gives them a fk.
    Move to Germany, England or Japan and you will quickly discover how safe The Pirate Bay is. German cops were even on SCC... a strictly invite-only tracker with no more than 20,000 members at the time.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (27.07.22)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Move to Germany, England or Japan and you will quickly discover how safe The Pirate Bay is. German cops were even on SCC... a strictly invite-only tracker with no more than 20,000 members at the time.
    You are right,
    but Nederland, Switzerland, Romania, Finland seems good for copyright content,
    i think Spain, Bulgaria, are too safe, if i am not wrong,
    South American countries still considered safe Mexico, Chili, and etc

Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany are notorious puppet of US.
    Other puppet state is India
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    but Nederland, Switzerland, Romania, Finland seems good for copyright content,
    i think Spain, Bulgaria, are too safe, if i am not wrong,
    South American countries still considered safe Mexico, Chili, and etc
    Yum, chili. Anyway, the only ones from that list I'd feel fully confident about are Romania and some parts of Latin America, because 1. the infrastructure is good, 2. the authorities don't care about piracy other than the occasional token effort/fake bust (one Argentine tracker even accepted donations via bank transfer, just think about that). Even so, reverse proxies are a necessity.

Spoiler Bulgaria:

Figure A: a certain government's no longer current stance on this matter.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (28.07.22)

P2P Client
    Ktorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I can't remember where exactly, but I do remember to read ... in fact, I wrote it down the following :

" 'SceneTime.com' , 'TorrentDay' , 'TorrenTing', 'Speed.cd' and 'Deildu' are not 'cousins' but exact 'CLONS' respect to 'IPTorrents' "

Is that correct?

If so ... then having an account at for instance 'SceneTime.com' , regarding to 'content' , would then be the same as having an account at 'IPTorrents' , wouldn't be?

Regards.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Not exact clones. IPT is the biggest and most active of them, by virtue of also being the oldest. The spinoffs are mostly meant to keep the owner's investment safe and lucrative. They're perhaps more approachable for newcomers, but does that really matter when IPT invites are so easy to find and can be bought directly from the source? Or as I wrote once...

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    Talking about SPD, why did its owner create so many trackers of the same type? Aren't IPT TD ST SPD Deildu all general types? same market segmentation strategy as P&G who created dozens of brands for shampoo alone? but how's it working precisely....
    The terms market segmentation and cornering the market fit fairly well when you consider the monthly profits he earns from these trackers. Anyway, each one has or had a gimmick to make them different. IPT is the best and biggest of the bunch, and can be yours for just $20! TorrentDay is the runner-up partly because they "invented" 100,000 users and used to artificially double all peer stats. Speed.cd is the smaller and friendlier one where you can apply for an invite without paying to download their fake aXXo torrents. I'm not familiar with SceneTime and Deildu, but guess who also owns lookpic.com, a seedbox provider and a huge pirate IPTV service?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Ktorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I see ... ... to tell you the truth, that has much more 'sense' : I've actually got an account at 'SceneTime.com' and ... after 'combing' the tracker in search for some content (not much popular but I honestly guess that it neither could be considered as 'rare') ... and the hit rate has always been 'CERO' ... ... to the point that I started wondering myself about that supposed fabulous 'clone' 'IPTorrents' ...

From now on I will consider them as bunch of 'cousins' (from 'TorrentDay' to the smaller 'Speed.cd') ... with one big 'brother' ('IPTorrents') ... :-)

Thanks a lot !!!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    TL ,IPT,FL in this order
    but for "rare Movies " none of this
    Cinemageddon
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    for me it’s FL, IPT, TL…TL though it’s the nicest in terms of community and has better HD releases between the 3
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x View Post
    TL though it’s the nicest in terms of community
    I can't count the amount of cheaters that got caught only because they made a torrent comment or forum post, and someone else checked their profile and reported them... so you may be right
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss326
    I used TL and Ipt for a long time, the is not that big deferent between only the design of the web page, i like Ipt alot for simplicity. Latly i started to go to other site for searching after content that ipt dont have
    When you get to hell, tell em' Duke sent ya
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by mammamia11 View Post
    I used TL and Ipt for a long time, the is not that big deferent between only the design of the web page
    Yeah, IPT has a 20 MB animated GIF in the header I keep forgetting to write a CSS rule that kills it...
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

n1x (24.10.22) , Rupel89yt (24.10.22)

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss326
    i relly like the mouse review for movies and some other sections, i dont think other use it
    When you get to hell, tell em' Duke sent ya
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast