>>>>>> Ratio Ghost 0.17 <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Coded by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Yasmine <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Ratio Ghost is a small, free, open source program to help you maintain ratio on private BitTorrent trackers. It works by running in the background and intercepting the communication between your torrent client (such as uTorrent) and the private tracker you're downloading from.

Because Ratio Ghost only modifies the information that your torrent client is already sending, Ratio Ghost is completely undetectable by trackers.

Ratio Ghost is completely free, and setup only takes a couple minutes.

· Free - Ratio Ghost is completely free. There is no catch, it doesn't have ads, and we won't try to up-sell you on anything.
    · Invisible - Ratio Ghost runs in the background. Once it's installed, you just download your torrents like you normally would - with your existing torrent client. Ratio Ghost takes care of the rest.
    · Undetectable - Ratio Ghost has been in use and development for over 8 years. No private tracker site that can detect it when used with a sensible configuration.
    · Simple - Ratio Ghost is super easy to use. The default options work great, and configuring your torrent client to work with Ratio Ghost is easy.
    · Boost Your Upload - Ratio Ghost allows you to report to the torrent site that you've uploaded a lot more than you actually have. This is the quickest way to get out of a hole and get your download speed back.
    · FreeLeech - With Ratio Ghost, every torrent can be FreeLeech. When in FreeLeech mode, your torrent client will continue to work as normal, but Ratio Ghost will report to the tracker that you haven't downloaded anything.
    · Updated - With private trackers trying to crack down on cheaters more than ever, Ratio Ghost is still actively updated with new features and detection avoidance schemes.
    · Open Source - Ratio Ghost is provided with full source code under the GPL-3.0 license. This means Ratio Ghost is variably secure, and you can add any new features you want!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

joe1982 (28.09.21) , Lucas Kane (08.07.21) , JohnareyouOK (06.07.21) , anon (05.07.21)

I am not affiliated with this cheat tool, i found this on internet, so i am sharing it, it may be helpful for some users, it is not best as RM and MR. Its like greedy torrent. Its last version was 0.17 which was released on 20 June, 2017. Its open source and code is also available at git hub.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Proxy tools are nice, but their one disadvantage is that they can't deal with HTTPS trackers. See https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=361140 for other potential pitfalls.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (06.07.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Like this tool, it's the reason I know SBI (in the process of looking for alternatives that support HTTPs tracker with google search, accidently found SBI)
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

DocHydra (08.07.21) , JohnWick (06.07.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I find that story fairly relatable, as I was using GreedyTorrent before joining this forum. "Report upload as 'x' times download" was the only way to survive on TL with a 10 KB/s upload speed.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

DocHydra (08.07.21) , JohnWick (06.07.21) , JohnareyouOK (06.07.21)

P2P Client
    DC++
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    i have used RatioGhost for about 5 years, before that as usual, Greedy Torrent. until qbittorrent update messed it up and it won't report to HTTPS trackers.
    but i did find a workaround. had to stick to a certain version of qbittorrent,

everything changed the day i've found this forum and BiglyBT Extreme Mod. Now i don't have to worry about HTTPS or any trackers at all, no matter how tough they are
    The Perfect Spoof2 is one amazing feature.
    and i can download & Seed 24/7 without heating my HDDs.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (08.07.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Disclaimer: we didn't pay DocHydra to write the above post

Anyway, without a doubt BBTEM is the mod. And it took years of work and testing (from coders, staff and regular users here reporting bugs) and many lost tracker accounts for it to get there, so I'm pleased to see appreciation.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Mon (13.08.22) , Lucas Kane (08.07.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    hello, I am looking for a ratio cheat program for myanonymouse. Which tools do you think would be the best for it?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Not this one, since...

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Proxy tools... can't deal with HTTPS trackers.
    Check my reply to your other post for more details.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread