+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: qBittorrent 4.3.4.1

  1. #1
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    37,623
    Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss37623

    qBittorrent 4.3.4.1

    As of version 4.0.4, this client uses an individual peer_id, so it's okay to run both BiglyBT Extreme Mod and qBittorrent at the same time (but note both programs cannot share the same listen port). As of version 4.3.0, anonymous mode has no effect on announce requests for private torrents, so enabling it shouldn't be a detection vector.

    This client emulates the following settings, so make sure your real qBittorrent 4.3.4.1 also uses them:
    • Encryption mode: Allow encryption
    • Optional IP address to bind to: All addresses
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  2. Who Said Thanks:

    joe1982 (11.04.21) , qUeLo (09.04.21) , DocHydra (08.04.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (07.04.21)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    07.04.21
    Location
    Russia
    P2P Client
    DC++
    Posts
    6
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Hi,
    Is there any chance of a clientfile release for version (qBittorrent) v4.3.5 ?

    many thanks.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  4. #3
    When anon will have time im sure he will update it. Just use 4.3.4.1 till then.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  5. Who Said Thanks:

    illusive (12.05.21) , DocHydra (11.05.21)

  6. #4
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    37,623
    Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss37623
    Also being worked on, but don't forget the Extreme Mod client file documentation is publicly available (and has been attached to this post for convenience).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  7. Who Said Thanks:

    DocHydra (15.05.21) , czullo (14.05.21)

  8. #5

    Join Date
    07.04.21
    Location
    Russia
    P2P Client
    DC++
    Posts
    6
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Also being worked on, but don't forget the Extreme Mod client file documentation is publicly available (and has been attached to this post for convenience).
    Thank you so much. I've checked other clientfiles. and I have modified and made an "updated" version of qbittorrent 4.3.5 for myself.
    it was really easy. I looked at 4.3.3 and 4.3.4.1 clientfiles and made the necessary changes.
    BTEM is awesome.
    much love to this community.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  9. #6
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    37,623
    Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss37623
    With qBittorrent, 99% of updates only change the LTEP client string, peer_id prefix, and User-Agent. But if you look at the first paragraph of the first post, or compare any old (pre-4.0.0) client files against the latest one, you'll see examples of the remaining 1%. Which is why I recommend always using https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=361596 to test and verify the behavior of every new version.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  10. Who Said Thanks:

    DocHydra (19.05.21)

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •