+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smoothnesspuma

Smoothnesspuma

Tracker: Smoothnesspuma
    Tracker URL: https://skull.facefromouter.space/
    Open Signups?: no
    Category: forum based on everything.

Description

Smoothnesspuma is one of the wdma trackers. It is a forum based tracker. The community is very good and active but the content is the same thing that you can find on other general trackers like iptorrents and others. This site is very similar to the other wdma site known as wigornot. There are lots of active members with many forum posts daily. This is a site for the people who want to actively participate in community. Invites are very rare and good users can fill the application for their friends. Background checks are done by staff before accepting new members. Only those who pass the background checks are accepted into this site. Most people get into this site because of the site because of it's rarity.
    Login page.

front page.

upload.

tv animation

Thread Archives

search

Analog Alley

Executable Decision

The Outhouse

Background Checks

The Help Forum

Movies and Documentaries

Music, Radio Standup

Comics and Book-Readin'

All Games Here

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (29.03.21) , anon (27.03.21) , illusive (26.03.21) , throwaway (26.03.21)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    OK that's nice review. Another wdma site surprises me with its activity and members even though it's not easy to get in it. I never seen this on normal torrent trackers sites even legends like CN/FTN and now FSC. Maybe the content focused ones are decent but not community based rare high tier shit. They were/are full of spam posts and not useful. I wonder thought, what's make a site so called WDMA ???? ETI/SIG/wigornot/Smoothnesspuma are file sharing based sites after all !!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    wigornot and fakedoor.store are more active and much better than this site. This is a shitty site with less no of torrents and activity.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (29.03.21) , illusive (27.03.21)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    fakedoor.store still alive and working ?

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    wigornot and fakedoor.store are more active and much better than this site. This is a shitty site with less no of torrents and activity.
    Last edited by illusive; 27.03.21 at 09:20.
    Thanks

wigornot
    can confirm as wigornots even with hot shows it is on par with some shite level i.e funfile/hdtorrents level tracker (that's a good thing for wdma sites imo), one look at the seeders would be similar to some low tier general tracker but rest said i won't recommend anyone looking for contents to be bothered by these forums. this are more meant for hanging with the community. some comparison would be that wigornot has in average above 50-100 seeeders on WandaVision while smoothnesspuma has 5 or so in average.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (27.03.21)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    fakedoor.store still alive and working ?
    Yeah. i got some hacked inactive accounts back in 2017. the site is very active. Sadly they ban cracked accounts very fast so i didnt get much to check it out thoroughly. Fakedoor.store is around 15 or 16 years old now.

https://fakedoor.store/blog/wp-login.php
    Last edited by H265; 27.03.21 at 18:37.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (27.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    WDMA sites are best seen as forums with a tracker duct-taped to them... small communities of members, most of whom have a common background and mindset, sharing torrents with each other. They are far from the greatest, but that's not their goal. For an "outsider", there's little appeal besides the rarity (and the concept shouldn't be too foreign, as FSC and Revolt are basically the same). In other words: if you don't care about community, IPT is better than all of them put together.

Also, normally I'd suggest uploading screenshots to your SB-I albums to avoid inactivity purges and copyright takedowns, but most of these are way beyond the size limits
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    Too much hassling about damn community. I sense most people around sb-i if not all stopped caring about community shit long time ago. Better of joining actual content sharing focused site than these stupid folks. I mean many users on sig/board4all/rutracker/teamos-hkrg and others really do share stuff that others actually needs. That besides other massive trackers sharing common releases (FL/IPT/TL). Damn even users on bitspyder uploads are more valuable than any of these.

Now what community of these is good for !!!!!. I guess it's nice being member and share a review against their stupid rules !!!!!
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (29.03.21)

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    How does wigornot compare to fakedoor.store?

I wonder thought, what's make a site so called WDMA ????
    for me personally a site is WDMA because it was created from the demise of the original WDMA.
    Last edited by throwaway; 30.03.21 at 00:18.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway View Post
    for me personally a site is WDMA because it was created from the demise of the original WDMA.
    Now that's good info. Thx for sharing. So BTB (BitTorrent Barnyard, a movie and television sharing community) was the original one (or one of them !).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Too much hassling about damn community. I sense most people around sb-i if not all stopped caring about community shit long time ago.
    Well, this forum was less likely to attract such people in the first place But whether it's here or elsewhere, I like to think everyone finally realized the uselessness of the whole ordeal. Most of that "community" was the same 20 people constantly hovering over and machinegunning the "count to infinity", "what are you listening to" and "rate that ass" threads like they had nothing better to do; bonus points if they were self-proclaimed anti-traders. And the content was nothing special, being in line with what you'd expect from a place with just a few thousand members.

Note there was an objectively valid reason to join such trackers: security. They were much less likely to be monitored (and thus require VPNs or seedboxes) than the bigger ones. But it was very rare to see that mentioned as a motive on invite requests. And it didn't save UK-T in any case...

Anyway, in the end, the best community is the one you like and enjoy participating at. How rare or elite it is considered by others should have no bearing on that.

So BTB (BitTorrent Barnyard, a movie and television sharing community) was the original one (or one of them !).
    I thought you'd already know this All WDMA torrent sites trace their roots to Something Awful by definition. So does/did NMP3s, a music forum I was a member of and fairly active on, before it died two years ago with no warning or official explanation (but they had direct downloads instead of torrents).
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (02.04.21)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    NZB, BitCoin & WDMA are far from known to me. I managed to get some for SB-I albums. Here you go

Logo

Login

Home

Games Section

Apps Section

Discord

Background Checks (for inviting new members)

Upload

Thread Archives

Rules

Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (02.04.21)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Good job.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (03.04.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    For an "outsider", there's little appeal besides the rarity (and the concept shouldn't be too foreign, as FSC and Revolt are basically the same).
    Apparently Revolt shut down a few days after I wrote this. Guess being elite is stressful...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Apparently Revolt shut down a few days after I wrote this. Guess being elite is stressful...
    lol. Rarity surely attract outsiders ...... to expose what's inside
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread