+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schare / free seedbox for uploading rare files only

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385

Schare / free seedbox for uploading rare files only

This is a special file seeding server which shares all uploaded files in 3 major P2P networks: BitTorrent/Direct Connect/Edonkey2000, made for release groups and individuals who rip and encode less-known, not widely available TV shows/movies/animation, dump and/or crack obscure arcade, console or PC games, or otherwise own a unique content worth preserving.
    You can use the server to make your data available in P2P networks, the server will keep your files and seed them indefinitely (unless something happens with it).

It's intended to be used by people who are afraid to use BitTorrent due to regulations, by people with slow upload speeds or expensive internet connection, or without dedicated server or desktop to be able seed all the time.

If you upload your releases only to file sharing websites where they could expire or be deleted any time due to DMCA, Schare will make your files available in the most popular P2P networks.
    https://valdikss.org.ru/schare/

I tried to keep the thread title as non-clickbait as possible, considering the context of this forum. This seedbox can't download torrents, does not guarantee high speeds, and everything you share is public.

ValdikSS is a well-known and trusted figure, which only leaves the issue of whether this project will actually stand the test of time, even if that's its very premise (remember 4everload.com?). Anyway, it's definitely worth looking into if you're within the intended audience.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (02.03.21) , JohnareyouOK (26.02.21)

P2P Client
    €uroComMod, XDP eMule;-)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26
    server in germany? realy?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Only the homepage is hosted in Germany, the actual Schare server is on a Russian connection as promised. Or at least that's what IP2Country data says, but I guess in these days of reverse proxies and virtual locations you can never be too sure.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread