+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you help me on spoof seeding

Can you help me on spoof seeding

I use BiglyBT mod and i usually go with the no reporting (0% leach) so as not to report any of transfers to the Tracker. But i sometime report stats as to avert suspicions. Right now i have 10 Gigs of defecit and i need to equalize as not to riskgetting kicked out.

How do i appear as a seed slowly reporting that im seeding torrents? I need to search for torrents that have lots of leeches and then add that torrent, but not download anything on my computer just spoof that im a seed and that im slowly uploading 70-220kb/s so i can cover that 10Gigs

Thanks guys
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

anon (09.02.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    BiglyBT itself can do this, check the options 22a~22i in this tutorial:
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...ings-explained
    or you may also choose to use dedicated ratio manipulation tools like mRatio or RatioMaster Plus. All can do this task.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

DocHydra (10.04.21) , zorofriki (10.02.21) , anon (09.02.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    See https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19998. You basically want to do the same thing, but with fake upload added in. BiglyBT, Serenity, my Fakeup_Report-Seeder uTorrent mods, RatioMaster+ and mRatio are all able to accomplish this. Don't forget not to do it on packs and exclusive torrents unless you've actually downloaded them, and for packs, even then.

Also, this is the first time I see the word deficit used in the context of private tracker ratio
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

thisis (24.01.22) , zorofriki (10.02.21)

JohnareyouOK
    BiglyBT itself can do this, check the options 22a~22i in this tutorial:
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...ings-explained
    or you may also choose to use dedicated ratio manipulation tools like mRatio or RatioMaster Plus. All can do this task.
    I went with mRatio but isnt it suspicious that you set a fixed value. Like it asks you for upload and lets say i went with 86. And it spoofs 85,3 84,9 86,7. Dunno mybae better if theres was like a 40kb gap instead of those decimal variations.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Also, this is the first time I see the word deficit used in the context of private tracker ratio
    Well there is a deficency in my upload traffic and i need me "Vitamin Seed". Ok this was chessy for me to say but what the hell i run with it
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by zorofriki View Post
    I went with mRatio but isnt it suspicious that you set a fixed value. Like it asks you for upload and lets say i went with 86. And it spoofs 85,3 84,9 86,7. Dunno mybae better if theres was like a 40kb gap instead of those decimal variations.
    No, this scheme is actually very smart when you consider how stat reporting works. Trackers don't see speeds in real time, only an average calculated by dividing upload traffic by the period of time that's passed since the last announce. The small random variance you mention both imitates real-world network conditions and prevents Upload from being perfectly divisible by Time. Furthermore, there is additional "behind the scenes" work that ensures the client emulation is solid.

As a result of all this, you can finely choose the speed you want the tracker to see (which doesn't mean you can use any speed you want, however, that's a different matter). Also, you are able to randomize the base number within a range of your choosing, just look under the torrents' advanced settings.

Well there is a deficency in my upload traffic and i need me "Vitamin Seed". Ok this was chessy for me to say but what the hell i run with it
    mRatio, the protein shake of torrenting!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread