Thread: Official recruitment on private trackers forum

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3

Official recruitment on private trackers forum

Hi guys, old account here but still a noob on private trackers and cheating.

I don't have many trackers, was able to get PU on a couple of them using Vuze mod and now I ghostleech once in a while.

Anyway, that sad, I would like to apply for a different tracker invite through an official recruitment thread. I could do it as PU but I must contact moderators on the forum. Is that too risky? My account is very old, ratio is normal, nothing huge. But my snatchlist is a true snitch :) damm

Is it safe to ask for invites through a cheating account?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by drean; 09.01.21 at 00:40.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by drean View Post
    I would like to apply for a different tracker invite through an official recruitment thread. I could do it as PU but I must contact moderators on the forum. Is that too risky? My account is very old, ratio is normal, nothing huge. But my snatchlist is a true snitch :) damm
    Well, since you summarized the potential risks and rewards fairly well, I'm sure you have also arrived to the ensuing question only you can answer: is the tracker you want to apply for worth the risk of potentially losing the one you're applying with, plus possibly others they are connected to?

All I can add is that if you had done more realistic cheating instead of ghostleeching, said risk would be smaller
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

drean (09.01.21) , illusive (09.01.21) , moonlite (09.01.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    It's astonishing to see not less members have already used cheating tools here very skillfully but with zero posts, how did you guys so spry to learn to use those tools without needing even one asking-for-help post?

anyway, risk always exists. how paranoid the mods are, is also a factor to consider. staff of some sites are pretty negligent and careless, while others are so willing to take much time to catch cheaters. You can tell by google, cheating exp posts and observing how they handle other various things.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

drean (09.01.21)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Well, since you summarized the potential risks and rewards fairly well, I'm sure you have also arrived to the ensuing question only you can answer: is the tracker you want to apply for worth the risk of potentially losing the one you're applying with, plus possibly others they are connected to?

All I can add is that if you had done more realistic cheating instead of ghostleeching, said risk would be smaller
    Yes, you are right. I think I will try it anyway though. Lets hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    It's astonishing to see not less members have already used cheating tools here very skillfully but with zero posts, how did you guys so spry to learn to use those tools without needing even one asking-for-help post?

anyway, risk always exists. how paranoid the mods are, is also a factor to consider. staff of some sites are pretty negligent and careless, while others are so willing to take much time to catch cheaters. You can tell by google, cheating exp posts and observing how they handle other various things.
    @JohnareyouOK Thanks, I understand that mods will behave differently, my doubt was more like how standard is to them to look further on your account when you apply for an invite.

Regarding the 0 posts, I subscribed many years ago and never been active on the forum. I'm sorry for that, will try to be more active here and torrenting. But I work so don't have much time. Anyway, I'm thankful to this community. Thanks for the tips
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    We have many tutorials and long discussion threads. With good usage of the search engine plus patience and intuition, I'm fairly sure 95% of questions can be answered before posting them. Also, just because someone didn't ask for help here it doesn't mean they didn't ask at all. This is the only forum of its kind I know (there were others in the past), but cheating is regularly mentioned and discussed in /ptg/, some blogs and YouTube videos. Just some days ago someone said that they'd used RM+ for a long time, but had no idea where it came from until now.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (10.01.21) , drean (10.01.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Most recruitment, I apply directly, but there's also a recruitment run by moderator that I dare not apply because have seen him outside the tracker like Sherlock catching trader using different emails and usernames on different places to apply invites, how he connected these clues, and keeping many screenshots as proof for later cross-checking. In short, if we know the recruiter better, we can better predict if he will look further on our account, and make different choices at different risks.

Regarding the 0 post, no offense, just sincerely curious because I'd lots of questions when first learning.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    Totally agree with above post. If it is recruitment post by staff I usually avoid. Otherwise I would go ahead and ask for invite.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Another reason to "know your recruiter": some of them take literally months to reply, and if you apply for the same tracker on a different thread, will later ban you for allegedly attempting to create a dupe account

If in doubt, ask who the good ones are here (https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=9925) or on /ptg/.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    Well, all official recruiters keep tabs. So everything is stored in some spreadsheet i guess, username, mail, ip...
    It's better if you can find someone to invite to a tracker
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Another reason to "know your recruiter": some of them take literally months to reply, and if you apply for the same tracker on a different thread, will later ban you for allegedly attempting to create a dupe account

If in doubt, ask who the good ones are here (https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=9925) or on /ptg/.
    better keep your application PM or make a note somewhere that you already applied
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Regarding the 0 post, no offense, just sincerely curious because I'd lots of questions when first learning.
    @JohnareyouOK Sure, no problem! as @anon said I found very good content using the search, I have some experience w torrent so I got it pretty well. And when I had a question that I couldn't find an answer I asked (this one) :)

Thanks a lot for all the answers! Very useful. I think I will avoid it then.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread