+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get invite ?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I don't recommend it for the simple reason that all of those are easy to get invited to for free and/or have better alternatives. But I guess it's an option if you're desperate. At least the money will go towards site funds instead of the pockets of some shady invite seller stealing their business.

Note the practice is disreputed in the community under the following reasoning: most private trackers are kept safe by a combination of at least nominal exclusiveness, small size compared to the usual targets, and good opsec from staff and site owners. Selling invites to absolutely anyone who can muster up enough money kills the first reason, dilutes the second and tests the third (handling donations securely for all parties involved isn't easy). IPT is doing great so far, though
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

IBS (18.10.21)

P2P Client
    Qbitorrent, Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    When in double, try join RED through it's interview : https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html.

the interview process might sound heavy lifting, but it's extremely rewarding and not that hard, with lots of tips you can find online. https://wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Redacted.ch,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzs View Post
    the interview process might sound heavy lifting, but it's extremely rewarding
    Indeed. You will quickly learn how to set up an IRC highlight alert, enable your browser's offline mode (if it has one) and type fast (lest you be accused of cheating).

It's unfortunate how many people look at RED as just a source of invites, but that's a different matter...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    It's unfortunate how many people look at RED as just a source of invites, but that's a different matter...
    Well, they brought this upon themselves...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12