+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Cheating on AlphaRatio

  1. #1

    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    241
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241

    Cheating on AlphaRatio

    I've been looking for this thread in search feature, no result.
    Despite of alpharatio being so generous with freelech token.
    I wanna know what is the safest method that you guys ever tried in this tracker?
    please share your experience
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member illusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.10.10
    P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Posts
    501
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss501
    No need to cheat there ever but cheating with speeds around 1 MB/S using mR/RM with proper client spoofing is working just fine on new popular torrent.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  3. Who Said Thanks:

    sashiagustina (06.12.20)

  4. #3
    problem is most of time there are 1-3 leechers
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  5. #4

    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    241
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    No need to cheat there ever but cheating with speeds around 1 MB/S using mR/RM with proper client spoofing is working just fine on new popular torrent.
    thank you for your best advice

    ---------- Post Merged at 14:28 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:27 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    problem is most of time there are 1-3 leechers
    must be hard, i think cheating with low speed and low amound should be fine
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  6. #5
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    39,349
    Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39349
    I was going to ask why someone would want to cheat here when they're famous for their bonus points and freeleech generosity, then I noticed this thread was started by the same person who proudly cheats at RuTracker.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  7. Who Said Thanks:

    illusive (08.12.20)

  8. #6

    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    241
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    i stopped cheating and started seeding. got new VPS ^^


    but.... cheating is my job :(
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  9. #7

    Join Date
    09.07.11
    Location
    India
    P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Posts
    70
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I was going to ask why someone would want to cheat here when they're famous for their bonus points and freeleech generosity, then I noticed this thread was started by the same person who proudly cheats at RuTracker.
    sometimes my adrenalin get pumped when cheating.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  10. #8
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    39,349
    Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39349
    Who needs heroin when you have mRatio?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  11. #9
    Most people don't cheat here for ratio but for building to other trackers. Like how redacted is... Buuuuut the issue right now is the points system is intriguing to say the least.... you have to farm bonuspoints which are set to zero the moment you go to a new level... so if u make say 720k for the promotion and the next one asks for 1440k, your points will reach zero after getting to 720k and then u start from 0 all the way upto 1440k over and over again until u are where u want to be.

    ofc it's worth it considering what u get in return but cmon.... it ruins all the fun lol.. you will have no choice but to speed for a very long time in order to get there... so doing that becomes not only tedious but also not worth it
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  12. #10

    Join Date
    09.07.11
    Location
    India
    P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Posts
    70
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpseBlade View Post
    Most people don't cheat here for ratio but for building to other trackers. Like how redacted is... Buuuuut the issue right now is the points system is intriguing to say the least.... you have to farm bonuspoints which are set to zero the moment you go to a new level... so if u make say 720k for the promotion and the next one asks for 1440k, your points will reach zero after getting to 720k and then u start from 0 all the way upto 1440k over and over again until u are where u want to be.

    ofc it's worth it considering what u get in return but cmon.... it ruins all the fun lol.. you will have no choice but to speed for a very long time in order to get there... so doing that becomes not only tedious but also not worth it
    Which are the rarest trackers in AR invite forum?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nageshnarian View Post
    Which are the rarest trackers in AR invite forum?
    I Myself haven't gotten there yet but if Pterclub's info is to be believed Animebytes, GazelleGames, SceneHD, UHDBITS, iAnon, Lztr, and maybe other small trackers not mentioned
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  14. #12
    the issue is going to be getting to satyr which requires 12TB upload and 2.4 Million Seedbonus points... You can still longterm seed to get the required amount to go all the way to 2.4 million and more.... since they reach zero the moment you are promoted.... but getting to 12TB is going to be a bit of an issue... best i can think of is maybe grabbing timed freeleeches and faking those... That's going to take a long while however.... however since the tracker requires a 12 month account for satyr it should be fine, technically at least. Quite a bit of work required to get there ngl
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  15. #13
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    39,349
    Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39349
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpseBlade View Post
    the points system is intriguing to say the least.... you have to farm bonuspoints which are set to zero the moment you go to a new level... so if u make say 720k for the promotion and the next one asks for 1440k, your points will reach zero after getting to 720k and then u start from 0
    What a coincidence, the same thing happens to my bank account's balance whenever I get "promoted" to next month

    Anyway, getting 12 TB of upload on a general tracker can't be that hard? Just seedbox rape new torrents, the bigger the better. Or cross-seed anything you already have. Back in the day I downloaded RAR parts from Usenet to partial-seed them on torrents...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    What a coincidence, the same thing happens to my bank account's balance whenever I get "promoted" to next month

    Anyway, getting 12 TB of upload on a general tracker can't be that hard? Just seedbox rape new torrents, the bigger the better. Or cross-seed anything you already have. Back in the day I downloaded RAR parts from Usenet to partial-seed them on torrents...
    Anything above 120GB is neutral leech afaik..... so it'll take quite a bit of time... usual file sizes are around 20-50Gigs for most... TImed freeleech is great for what it is... can make ratio just fine.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  17. #15
    Just leaving some old experience here, I have not cheated here for some time now. I used to cheat heavily here in 2021, and it was easy, I would suggest that you try to look at the internal/scene or whatever content is uploaded here in the IRC or rss feeds as they have lots of active lechers these are easy cheating uploads, upload to an average rate which you get realistically, First run a setup for real and get an idea of how much you get, I cheated here for max a week after that it gets seriously tiring since you have to setup notifying setup for new releases and then leach and upload while at it with your favorite tool. But on a average you can get from 100 to 300gb at best (i got that much realistically as well), again your real life speeds also matters as that way you can avoid bans. You can get greedy and try to aim near a 1tb a week, but it's just risky, You can also try Biglybt's swarm speeds and see that as well, try on new/hot/trending game releases for that specifically.

    AR has practically nothing interesting but if you got in via open signups and your target is AB feel free to go at it. Getting points is easier, i was never sure how their point system worked as sometimes id get 10k or 100k the next day But I never felt that as a barrier but maybe that was because i preferred to fake seed everything everywhere overlooking for quick gains.

    Another point i'd love to make is if you have $10 to spare and not enough time in your hand, just do that and get a cheap shared seedbox, you will enjoy life much more.
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 14.10.23 at 18:29.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •