+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Hack/Crack of EagleGet ?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Alright, I had a look at this and the program seems fairly clean as long as you do the following.
    1. Get the portable version (not the installer) from the official site; extract somewhere.
    2. Delete all .sys files and net_updater32.exe from its directory.
    3. Delete eagleget_newtab.crx from the "addon" subdirectory.
    4. Disconnect from the Internet; run the program, disable automatic updates and configure to your liking.
    5. Reconnect and use normally.

In the "addon" subdirectory you can find the the extensions for your browser of choice and install them manually.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (25.11.20)

Thanks anon

Your Resolved My Issue, I checked all is working OK

** As Chrome removed Eagleget extension from webstore, we need manually install extension from addon folder,
    by adding in Developer Mode in chrome and restarting browser.. CRCEXTRACTOR is good for helping to installing extension in developer mode..**

Above information is for those who want to install extenion,

Currently, i am using uGet download manager and found it is more stable than all other download managers, and exe file is located in portable folder with name bin, you can create shortcut on desktop and portable folder on desktop and need to register registery enteries from portable folder..

Other Good One is Neat Download Manager
    if any one is searching download manager than can try this one too, but i am currently using uget it is even more stable than IDM, FDM and than all other download managers and its free opensource..

Any way, thanks anon for helping in this matter..
    Last edited by JohnWick; 25.11.20 at 10:45.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12