Thread: Time Ratio

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241

Time Ratio

Hi guys, have you ever heard time ratio ? probably some of you heard about it. could you please tell me how to cheat time ratio ?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    Hi guys, have you ever heard time ratio ? probably some of you heard about it.
    I haven't, at least not by that name. What exactly is it and which tracker(s) enforce it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I haven't, at least not by that name. What exactly is it and which tracker(s) enforce it?
    no matter how much you upload, it does not matter, they record your timing ratio, how long you seed with certain hours. i dont remember the tracker, i believe it was the digitalcore since i was banned there LOL
    Thanks

do you mean seeding time or something? like MAM has a limitation for seeding then i don't know any other except losslessclub that enforce reserve point that allows you to download based on how much you are overall seeding. best is to download all with mratio and fake seed if not this the Biglybt mod for fake seeding.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    no matter how much you upload, it does not matter, they record your timing ratio, how long you seed with certain hours. i dont remember the tracker, i believe it was the digitalcore since i was banned there LOL
    some trackers do keep records of our seeding time and make requests on it, eg. at blutopia, bluarchivist user class needs average seeding time 60days+. some individuals giving out invites or official recruitment would also have requirements for it, eg. TTG's recruitment at MT requires applicants have 2k+ total seeding time.

but the term "Time Ratio" I've never heard before, it sounds like (seeding time)/(seeding time + not seeding time)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    do you mean seeding time or something?
    Unlikely, as a quick search would have led to the following thread, and no one would ask something without searching first, right?

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19998
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    some trackers do keep records of our seeding time and make requests on it, eg. at blutopia, bluarchivist user class needs average seeding time 60days+. some individuals giving out invites or official recruitment would also have requirements for it, eg. TTG's recruitment at MT requires applicants have 2k+ total seeding time.

but the term "Time Ratio" I've never heard before, it sounds like (seeding time)/(seeding time + not seeding time)
    something like that, but i recently registered on newbie tracker site, which it record my seeding time over how much i uploaded
    Thanks

w00t Tracker Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    In the past there was a tracker source where you were credited by activity and seeding time.
    as soon as the time ran out you were locked. think this was a form of the -ttt- tracker source
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (11.10.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Many trackers have experimented with this concept over the years: FTN's ratio-free system, BCG's Seed Points, GFT's promotions based on seeding time, U-G's cumulative seed hours, What.cd's required ratio... and of course, the more generic bonus points.

While (with very limited exceptions) seeding time cannot be faked, it's possible to game the system by capping your upload to 1 KB/s, getting all the benefits without giving anything back. This doesn't even require a modded client and is difficult to detect reliably, but well, nothing is perfect.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    yes, i saw someone posted how to cheat seeding time by adding torrents to MR and then seed 0kbps and 0%. but i am not sure it is safe.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    If you have a plausible excuse for "seeding" those torrents then it's safe, otherwise you're taking a risk. See https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=283873 for an example of how not to do this.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (15.10.20) , w00t (13.10.20)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    Some posts elsewhere from 1 year ago I just saw: a man had joined a tracker that already gone now, which has a newbie test that Time Ratio must > 5, and he asked there what it meant, I replied to him it's like "seeding 5 torrents for 4 days, so total seeding time = 20. downloading 2 torrents for 2 days, so total leeching time = 4, so time ratio = 20/4 = 5". (and now, 1 year later, "never heard before"....rip human memory )
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge, Qbittorrent, uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    I had been seeding with RMP (some torrents actually downloaded with my client first, then removed from client and downloaded), and also just fake download + upload at 0kbps on TL and it did give me bonus points, used it for quite a while with many torrents....
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread