+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider
    + Use Swarm Peers fixed
    + Updated core to BiglyBT 2.3.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
    BiglyBT Change Log
    Vuze Change Log
    Installation:

Windows

1. Download and install the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 13 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
    2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
    3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
    4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
    5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
    6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
    7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
    8. Run Notepad as Administrator and open %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions), append the following line:
    NOTE: If you want to run BiglyBT-console.exe perform step 8 but instead create file "BiglyBT-console.exe.vmoptions"
    Code:
    --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
    --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
    9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
    1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 9 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
    2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
    4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
    4a. Open Terminal
    4b. Run the following command:
    Code:
    defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
    4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
    4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
    Code:
    defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
    5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
    Code:
    OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
    sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
    sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
    sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
    echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
    echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
    6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
    NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 19.10
    1. Install the latest OpenJDK and libjna package from your distro's package repository. On Ubuntu 19.10 this is openjdk-13-jre and libjna-java.
    NOTE: Some distros do not have an OpenJDK of version 9 or greater available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by OpenJDK (JDK GA Release).
    Code:
    sudo apt install openjdk-13-jre libjna-java
    2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download).
    Code:
    wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
    chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
    4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-13-openjdk-amd64/
    Code:
    app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-13-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
    5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
    Code:
    unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d "~/biglybt"
    6. Append the following VM options:
    Code:
    echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
    echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
    7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 9 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
    2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
    3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
    C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
    /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
    ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
    4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
    NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
    Code:
    %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
    %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
    /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
    ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
    5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
    6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
    Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by DigitalDJ; 08.03.20 at 07:51.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

lotteria (22.08.21) , Poppeye (10.08.20) , Clectus (16.04.20) , ilkr77 (13.04.20) , eragooo (04.04.20) , insane (04.04.20) , Instab (03.04.20) , senshi (24.03.20) , UserXY (21.03.20) , vren43 (21.03.20) , No one (20.03.20) , tixev79853 (19.03.20) , Spongebob (17.03.20) , ryaneagle (16.03.20) , jpopsuki (16.03.20) , crystal (15.03.20) , kgshank (15.03.20) , kelly (15.03.20) , Vation (13.03.20) , buddhay (12.03.20) , infected_ (12.03.20) , artins90 (08.03.20) , Maitikaonyx (08.03.20) , termit779 (08.03.20) , anon (07.03.20) , Datendiebstahl (07.03.20) , salsa12 (07.03.20) , lil-fella (06.03.20) , Sazzy (05.03.20) , lyric (05.03.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by --->HDBD<--- View Post
    I don't know exactly but until last vuze version everything worked

with same settings works on hdcenter.cc and bittorrentfiles.me BiglyBT 2.3.0.0 and Java 13.0.2
    Attachment 20313

Not sure if its relevant - but both the trackers I tried it on are (old) http trackers

It may be the way DigitalDJ and anon are running BBT which means that theirs work, both probably use custom runs ...

It may also be that I had issues with the install, and still can't get my old Vuze version working properly (not uninstalled BBT yet) although I've got an older version to the start up and basic working but when i try to select option to spoof I get 'not until VEM finished loading that has been reported by other users.
    But at least I can see the old stuffer to remind me what it looked like - with the timing setting bar.

fkn original coding of BBT seems to be a poor example with direct addressing to paths and allsorts, hence the half-baked portable mode' ... and having to piss about with java
    Amazed you guys managed to patch it. {applause}

These issues may also be caused by crap left in our OS's that the BBT code doesn't like

Oh and I am certain it is reporting the actual BBT not some leftover whatevere, as I updated the tracker with a gen client - it updated to that, updated tracker with BBT - it flipped back to BBT 2.2 despite BBT claiming it was running a spoof client

All the time BBT swearing blind it was running the spoof in its settings.
    Last edited by JP2020; 08.03.20 at 20:26.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JP2020 View Post
    Not sure if its relevant - but both the trackers I tried it on are (old) http trackers
    I tested it with HTTP trackers too, it's easier to capture the traffic that way. Java uses its own certificate store, and installing a custom root CA there to MITM encrypted traffic is a small odyssey.

It may be the way DigitalDJ and anon are running BBT which means that theirs work, both probably use custom runs ...
    We're looking into it. I'm willing to share my entire profile (Java 13 + BiglyBT 2.3.0.0 + corresponding Extreme Mod + configuration folder + launch script) to see if it works for you too, but that may have to wait a few days.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Coder
    P2P Client
    BiglyBT Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss633
    Just so we're all on the same page. For those having issues, can you:

- Screenshot the Help > About window
    - Screenshot Extreme Mod Options Window
    - Is the torrent tracker HTTP? HTTPS?
    - Was the torrent added after installing 2.3.0.0?
    Last edited by DigitalDJ; 09.03.20 at 07:22.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    My tests were HTTP not HTTPS - so yours OK - mine not
    More than happy to try your install see if it fixes the issue - and I lean toward some some issue with the Java install

Java installs (note I installed 32 bit yesterday to see if it made older 32 bit azureus work again - it didn't. 64 bit was installed prior to BBT)

Zulu JDK 13.29 (13.0.2) 64 bit - Issues seen prior to extra 32 bit instal
    Zulu JDK 11.37 (11.0.6) 32 bit - yesterday in addition to above to see if it sorted old/new azureus install issues - nope

About (done just now):

Java 13.0.2 (64 bit)
    Oracle Corporation
    c:\program files\biglybt\jre

SWT v4922r17, win32, zoom=100, dpi=120
    Windows 7 v6.1, amd64 (64 bit)
    B2.2.0.2-00/4 az3
    Java 13.0.2 (64 bit)
    Oracle Corporation
    c:\program files\biglybt\jre

I'll look further into these suggestions although it might be tomorrow

What does occur to me is:

* We are all using the same few bbt installs
    * We are all using the same few patches
    * We are all using largely the same spoof clients

I seem to have seen that the base installs leave crap all over windows registry

I tried installing 64bit BBT with a working 32 bit old Azureus and it stopped that version working, and a fresh install of a later 5.7.x does not work as yet, although i didn't uninstall my prior working 5.3x Az/Vuze
    Unistalling the 5.7 version removed the *uninstall for the older version, but left crap all over the registry

but : Java

We install JDK PLUS copy/rename the JDK extract into the Bigly dir?

HUH?
    Why do we need the JDK base install rather than just the jre in the bigly path (or just the base install - remember I know little/NowT about Java)

I think sorting out any Java install issues is perhaps priority unless someone knows better

Could easily be wrong, but I have a sense the issues aren't primarily with the program or patch, but are with the java installs and/or crap in the windows setup.

I may run a reg clean of all Bigly/Vuze/Azureus entries and a fresh install after first test of a full clean install, but it would help if i knew a few ins/out of the java install(s) requirements

- because if it is something with the java install, then all else is pointless..

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 ---------- Previous Post was at 10:42 ----------

basics for starters lol

Why full jdk rather than jre?

Why install java PLUS copy to BBT jre dir?

---------- Post Merged at 16:16 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:01 ----------

in the meantime, now I'm looking closer, why does BBT try to connect to amazon aws 34.237.37.24 port 443 (and a couple of other amazon aws connection attempts on other ports) on startup with no active torrents ??

---------- Post Merged at 18:44 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by --->HDBD<--- View Post
    I don't know exactly but until last vuze version everything worked

with same settings works on hdcenter.cc and bittorrentfiles.me BiglyBT 2.3.0.0 and Java 13.0.2
    Attachment 20313

are you sure its reporting the spoof ids rather than reporting biglybt?
    or just assuming all ok as there seems to be no problems?

---------- Post Merged on 10.03.20 at 00:21 ---------- Previous Post was on 09.03.20 at 18:44 ----------

Ok
    Same issue with install of 5.7.5.0

Needed to uninstall and downgrade the 32 bit JRE (not used JDK this time) to get it to install and run to the level of
    1, It Installs
    2. Options comes up
    3 seems to run except for the spoof issue

Java 1.8.0_242 (64 bit)
    Azul Systems, Inc.
    c:\program files (x86)\zulu\zulu-8-jre

SWT v4716, win32
    Windows 7 v6.1, x86
    V5.7.5.0/4 az3

Reports as 5.7.5.0 to tracker despite claiming to be running transmission spoof.

Scratching my head a bit now.

So front end stuff is working
    setting the spoof seems to work,
    trying to use one with script error results in error message and disabled spoof

Clearly the Backend actual send the stuff isn't.

My working version was ancient 5.3 which I will try to get around to installing and trying tomorrow

Bigly 64 bit + vuse 32 bit now both running with the 13 64 java and 8 32 java.

(+cleaned some Azureus crap out of registry - but nothing significant)

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 ---------- Previous Post was at 00:21 ----------

Just an addition test with perfect spoof enabled or disabled

azureus.spoof.boolean=False
    azureus.spoof.spoofbiglybt=(True or False)
    azureus.spoof.value=(2.2.0.2 or 2.2.0.0)

Still reports the actual biglybt 2.2.0.2

Makes no difference
    Still reports Biglybt 2.2.0.2

Setting:

Perfect spoof unticked
    azureus.spoof.spoofbiglybt=True
    azureus.spoof.value=2.2.0.0

Says in options-Extreme mod

Activated ? false version 2.2.0.0

although I do realise this may have been disabled in core - remember reading something about that here.

---------- Post Merged at 19:40 ---------- Previous Post was at 09:52 ----------

Its would seem to be nothing to do with the Bigly or vuze versions and all to do with the Java/install

Just what, I don't know yet
    Last edited by JP2020; 10.03.20 at 19:40.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    I'm not certain by any means, but I have some reason to believe that its the bigly/vuse clientid feature thats causing the issues.

That the spoof is updating the info as it should, then BBT may be overwriting it with the real bigly peerid

Having horrendous problems now with the various java/vuse installs removes etc I have done.
    Although seems to be largely working apart from the spoof peerid - geting issues with magnet opens and allsorts of erratic issues I didn't have before - all seem to be java related, likely to be the crap that BBT/Vuse leaves lying about in the reg etc after installs uninstalls.

More than half wish I'd never updated. Spent bloody hours and hours on this, and no doubt it'll be a switch or two setting somewhere along with java version incompatibilities/irregularities.
    Thanks

Coder
    P2P Client
    BiglyBT Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss633
    There's nothing stored in the registry. Literally just %APPDATA%\Roaming\BiglyBT and %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT.

Just uninstall all Java, and extract the OpenJDK package into the jre folder, in the BiglyBT folder. Nothing more. Nothing else will "conflict".
    Last edited by DigitalDJ; 11.03.20 at 13:54.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss96
    Works for me.

MacOS + Java 13
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDJ View Post
    There's nothing stored in the registry. Literally just %APPDATA%\Roaming\BiglyBT and %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT.

Just uninstall all Java, and extract the OpenJDK package into the jre folder, in the BiglyBT folder. Nothing more. Nothing else will "conflict".
    Strange that there were so many entries then?
    With vuse, azureus and biglybt referred, and not just magnet associations.

So you are saying you dont need to:
    1. Download and install the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 13 or higher. (JDK GA Release).

... Thought I had tried that and it wouldn't work without java 'installed'

In fact - just uninstalled all javas and BBT wont start - it still has the jre folder.

Uninstalling all the various javas has already broken other things.

---------- Post Merged at 16:17 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spidtest View Post
    Works for me.

MacOS + Java 13
    I thought that too until I looked closer.

Interesting thing is I KNOW (absolutely certain) the older vuze was working before my first install of BBT

Now NONE send the spoof peer id although they show as they are spoofing
    and they do SEEM to send things like the staticNumwant Ok
    not certain - but the trackers do seem return the requested amount - I checked.

I am using a vpn, but as far as I am aware, that shouldn't make any difference other than connect-ability.
    Last edited by JP2020; 11.03.20 at 16:35.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss96
    I thought that too until I looked closer.

Interesting thing is I KNOW (absolutely certain) the older vuze was working before my first install of BBT

Now NONE send the spoof peer id although they show as they are spoofing
    and they do SEEM to send things like the staticNumwant Ok
    not certain - but the trackers do seem return the requested amount - I checked.

I am using a vpn, but as far as I am aware, that shouldn't make any difference other than connect-ability.
    No. It works. I'm also behind a VPN.

User-Agent: qBittorrent/4.2.1
    Accept-Encoding: gzip
    Connection: close

Captured straight from wireshark

Also checked peerlist and I see qBittorrent 4.2.1
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

JP2020 (13.03.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Installation:

Windows

Now as this points to what is apparently a zip with some sort of java aficionado stuff in it with no install, msi or even how to install with it :-/
    (search through further pages and you get to some sort of reference se install, but by that stage you seem nowhere near where you were pointed .. at a GA install)
    If you do download it it seems it meets the 'extract the contents' criteria in part 4 - but thats 3 steps away ...

SO, I searched for some installs and after a first install which did not go well after searching around the linked suggestion and trying (which may have been what screwed things up), I found these: (also zulu java installs which I also tried a number of times)

https://adoptopenjdk.net/

so seemingly wanting openjdk 13.x for windows 64 bit I went:
    https://adoptopenjdk.net/releases.ht...ariant=hotspot

Which give installs for a number of O/S's and the zip files which SEEM to meet the criteria of parts one and 4 of the install process.

Don't know why us end users need the JDK rather than the JRE, but thats what it says so:
    Selected and installed x64 13. jdk and downloaded the zip to enable extract

Was anything there wrong?

and if thats right, on the install should I set the optional but excluded by default :
    set Java_home variable + javasoft (oracle) registry keys
    options in the install?

Biglybt\jre has been added to the windows path.

---------- Post Merged on 12.03.20 at 00:50 ---------- Previous Post was on 11.03.20 at 21:12 ----------

Ok
    I've fixed it - but introduced a different error, then broke it again

Its all about what version of 'extracted stuff renamed to jre' is in the biglybt\jre folder and perhaps also whats is and perhaps isn't in the path variable and a number of java/bigly/vem related system variables.

Using the 64 bit 13 hotspot jdk msi as a base install + copying the code extracted from the equivalent jdk zip fixes the peerid issue, but introduces problems with opening magnets etc - generates errors (damaged jvm in biglybt\jre fix or set some e4j something or other) - but you can paste the magnet in and it works.

MOST importantly - it sent the spoofed ltep/peerid

Extracting the actual jre code from the equivalent version zip and putting actual jre in the biglybt\jre folder reintroduces the silent but deadly unspoofed peerid issue - magnets open in prog fine and all else seems to work.

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 ---------- Previous Post was at 00:50 ----------

Installation:

Windows

Now as this points to what is apparently a zip with some sort of java aficionado stuff in it with no install, msi or even how to install with it :-/
    (search through further pages and you get to some sort of reference se install, but by that stage you seem nowhere near where you were pointed .. at a GA install)

So, It would be much appreciated if some kind person with java knowledge, or just experience of successfully deciphering that part 1 for a windows install and extract to biglybt\jre -

please tell me what I need to do to install the stuff in that GA zip at the link location (or what actually is needed), and confirm that is the extracted stuff that needs to go into the biglybt\jre folder

and also hopefully what needs adding to windows path, and what windows environment variables need to be set/unset.

- and I'll test it and confirm that asses are not hanging out

(be assured that I HAVE confirmed that asses are hanging out in a NUMBER of setups I have tried, whatever bigly VEM may seem to be stating. I have also confirmed that it does spoof peer_ids correctly at least in some - no doubts whatsoever in this)

Thank you.
    Last edited by JP2020; 12.03.20 at 11:31.
    Thanks

Coder
    P2P Client
    BiglyBT Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss633
    Installation IS extracting to zip to the BiglyBT/jre folder. Nothing more. No variables need to be set.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Not tested yet but if so, can I suggest you change the first line of the instruction to just

1. Download the latest OpenJDK Java GA zip (link to page) ready to extract some files later in the process.

---------- Post Merged at 15:12 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:36 ----------

Quick test

fresh download linked 'openjdk-13.0.2_windows-x64_bin.zip' and extracted files

Shut down BiglyBT 2.3.0.0 (yep trying later one - same issues)

deleted hotspot jdk extract \jre in biglybt folder

Copied extracted files from openjdk-13.0.2_windows-x64_bin.zip to biglybt\ folder and renamed jdk-13.0.2 to jre

restarted BBT
    Select qbittorent spoof client from here 4.1.3 with encryption
    restarted BBT - says spoofing that client

- queued torrent

biglyBT 2.3.0.0 pops straight up in tracker as client
    BiglyBT says its spoofing qb

---------- Post Merged at 18:50 ---------- Previous Post was at 15:12 ----------

and in the meantime
    I've removed the path and system variables set up by various javas including the hotspot java

Now BBT wont even start - as i've stated previously
    2 messages:

The procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be
    located in the dynamic link library#api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-0.dll

The JVM found at c:\programfiles\biglyBT\jre is damaged
    Please reinstall or define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
    to point to an installed 64-bit JDK or JRE

So downloaded the se 13 from the link page, extracted that, renamed to jre and deleted the existing biglybt\jre (the GA linked) with that
    BBT wont start, same messages.

---------- Post Merged at 20:37 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:50 ----------

on the other hand - deleting the jre in the biglybt folder and setting the path to the hotspot jdk install
    - bbt starts - and with the VEM options

Which seems to demonstrate precisely the opposite of what you have said. It needs an installed jdk (or jre) and the extract of the files might do nothing at all and without the path to the installed jdk it simply doesn't work.

No offense intended, I have no clue what is happening other than what i state as what I am seeing.

So what in line one of the install instructions is wrong and what do i need to do?

---------- Post Merged at 22:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:37 ----------

oh - just a note that it appears that the biglybt log write thinks the announce is for the spoofed peer-Id,
    but by the time it gets sent to the tracker - it seems to quite clearly be unspoofed BBT peer_id

---------- Post Merged on 13.03.20 at 10:10 ---------- Previous Post was on 12.03.20 at 22:41 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spidtest View Post
    No. It works. I'm also behind a VPN.

User-Agent: qBittorrent/4.2.1
    Accept-Encoding: gzip
    Connection: close

Captured straight from wireshark

Also checked peerlist and I see qBittorrent 4.2.1

Thanks for that.

Then we need to understand what is causing the issue highlighted by HDCD and confirmed by me. Issue may be centered on windows installs, particularly given digitalDJ's comments on no JDK actual install required

I am using win7 64 not Mac - different install processes and OS's

I have seen it send the spoofed ID once through dozens of tests,
    I HAVE seen it not send the spoofed ID consistently many times

Its no mistake I've checked it across 2 trackers and with a number of different javas and spoof clients.

I'll also reiterate that my old 5.3 azureus 32 bit install (on win7 64) worked fine (no doubt - I saw the spoofed clients named) sending the spoofed client ID until my first BBT install not long ago. It doesn't anymore on a fresh install, and neither does a fresh install of Azureus 5.7

... although my java install base is almost certainly different from what it was on those tests.
    Last edited by JP2020; 13.03.20 at 10:31.
    Thanks

Wink Dockerized BiglyBT Extreme Mod

Using this thing for a while now and feel generous today, here are my couple cents
    Dockerized version of BiglyBT Extreme Mode:
    Code:
    FROM fullaxx/ubuntu-desktop

ENV DEBIAN_FRONTEND noninteractive
    ENV LANG C

# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Install prerequisites and clean up
    RUN apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y && \
        apt-get install -y software-properties-common && \
        add-apt-repository ppa:openjdk-r/ppa -y && \
        apt-get update && \
        apt-get install openjdk-13-jre-headless libjna-java -y && \
        apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends \
          libswt-gtk-3-jni \
          libwebkitgtk-3.0-0 \
          unzip \
          tree && \
        sed -e 's/^assistive_technologies/#assistive_technologies/' \
          -i /etc/java-13-openjdk/accessibility.properties && \
        apt-get clean && \
        rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* /var/tmp/* /tmp/*

COPY BiglyBT_*.zip /

# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Install BiglyBT
    RUN wget -q https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh -O /app/Big                                                                                                                                                             lyBT_Installer.sh && \
        chmod +x /app/BiglyBT_Installer.sh && \
        USER="root" app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-13-openjdk-amd64/" /app/BiglyBT                                                                                                                                                             _Installer.sh -q && \
        rm /app/BiglyBT_Installer.sh && \
        unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d "/usr/local/biglybt" && \
        rm BiglyBT_*.zip && \
        echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> "${HOME}/.biglybt/j                                                                                                                                                             ava.vmoptions" && \
        echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> "${HOME}/                                                                                                                                                             .biglybt/java.vmoptions"

# Install startup scripts
    COPY app/*.sh /app/

# Identify Volumes
    VOLUME /torrent-blackhole
    VOLUME /downloads
    VOLUME ${HOME}/.biglybt

# Expose ports
    #VNC
    EXPOSE 5901
    #biglybt WEB UI
    EXPOSE 9091

# Define default command
    CMD ["/app/app.sh"]
    and docker-compose.yml example NordVPN + radarr + sonarr + jacket + BiglyBT Extreme Mod:
    Code:
    version: "3"
    services:
      vpn:
        image: bubuntux/nordvpn:3.6.1-1
        container_name: nordvpn
        cap_add:
          - net_admin
        devices:
          - /dev/net/tun
        environment:
    	  # check info about hot to configure it here https://github.com/bubuntux/nordvpn#environment-variables
          - USER=<put yours>
          - PASS=<put yours>
          - CONNECT=us -g ptp
          - TECHNOLOGY=OpenVPN
          - PROTOCOL=UDP
         # put sub-network of your router here or a list of them, otherwise you won't be able to access web gui / vnc of any container listed here
          - NETWORK=192.168.1.0/24
          - TZ=<put yours>
        ports:
          # biglybt
          - 5901:5901
          - 9091:9091
          # jacket
          - 9117:9117
          # sonarr
          - 8989:8989
          # radarr
          - 7878:7878
        restart: unless-stopped

biglybt:
        # put Dockerfile from above to biglybt2 directory
        build: ./biglybt2
        container_name: biglybt
        depends_on:
         - vpn
        network_mode: "service:vpn"
        environment:
          - VNCUID=1000
          - VNCGID=1000
          - VNCUSER=test
          - VNCGROUP=tests
          - VNCUMASK=0000
          - TZ=<put yours>
        volumes:
          - ./biglybt/config:/home/test/.biglybt
          - /your/path/torrent-blackhole:/torrent-blackhole
          - /your/path/downloads:/downloads

jackett:
        image: linuxserver/jackett
        container_name: jackett
        depends_on:
         - vpn
         - biglybt
        environment:
          - PUID=1000
          - PGID=1000
          - TZ=<put yours>
        volumes:
          - ./jackett/config:/config
          - /your/path/torrent-blackhole:/downloads

sonarr:
        image: linuxserver/sonarr
        container_name: sonarr
        depends_on:
          - vpn
          - jackett
        environment:
          - PUID=1000
          - PGID=1000
          - UMASK_SET=0000
          - TZ=<put yours>
        volumes:
          - ./sonarr/config:/config
          - /your/path/tv shows:/tv

radarr:
        image: linuxserver/radarr
        container_name: radarr
        depends_on:
         - vpn
         - jackett
        environment:
          - PUID=1000
          - PGID=1000
          - UMASK_SET=0000
          - TZ=<put yours>
        volumes:
          - ./radarr/config:/config
          - /your/path/movies:/movies
    Sonarr: http://<your_host_IP>:8989/
    Radarr: http://<your_host_IP>:7878/
    Jacket: http://<your_host_IP>:9117/UI/Dashboard#
    BiglyBT Web UI: http://<your_host_IP>:9091/
    To connect to BiglyBT GUI use VNC Viewer: <your_host_IP>:5901
    This way you have access to BiglyBT GUI and able to configure it at any time in the way you want and web UI as complimentary. Instead of NordVPN you can put your own VPN provider, it's just an example. How to set up Jacket, Radarr, Sonarr and BiglyBt is up to you, check the documentation. You can do it once and forget for a long while.
    Last edited by balalaika; 15.03.20 at 00:40.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Rebound (14.03.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    Hi @all
    ... any efforts until yet ?
    Is there something we could help ???
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    I cant do much else without guidance. I'm just running around in circles
    It is being looked at by wiser folk than me.

The spoof seems to work apart from client ID as long as you have no java issues
    (I have one installed java now used by all - *I think* - not certain as Bigly seems to install some 'stub javas in locallow)

Different java installs can seem to create some issues
    GF utils from 1.9 version same result - don't know if thats same content.

Built in azureus spoof client id/version works but can then be compromised by GF spoof in certain ways unless cleared - seemingly even though built in spoof disables the GF spoof
    Last edited by JP2020; 17.03.20 at 12:46.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast