+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nisman: The Prosecutor, the President, and the Spy

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385

Nisman: The Prosecutor, the President, and the Spy

The Nisman case is taken straight from a murder mystery novel, so it's not very surprising that it would get a TV series.

My personal theory is that it was a forced suicide (as in someone told him, "kill yourself or you'll wish you had"), but who may have ordered it, I have no clue. Former president Cristina Kirchner gets a lot of flak for allegedly placing the hit - the fact Nisman was going to testify against her on an election year doesn't help matters - but offing enemies is not her style, she would rather use her influence to discredit them.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (14.04.20) , alpacino (25.01.20) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (24.01.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I finally finished watching it this weekend. I thought it was going to be a dramatization, but it's actually a documentary, and a pretty objective one. Shows everything that has happened and is known so far, and is not manipulatively edited to hint that one side or the other did it.

At this point, I think the Nisman case is like the Jorge Julio López disappearance. We may have some clues and theories, but we'll never know what really happened. Also, I have fixed lots of laptop power buttons, but unlike with Lagomarsino, senpai never noticed me

slikrapid, this thread needs your input
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Natalio Alberto Nisman (5 December 1963 – 18 January 2015) was an Argentine lawyer who worked as a federal prosecutor, noted for being the chief investigator of the 1994 car bombing of the Jewish center in Buenos Aires, which killed 85 people, the worst terrorist attack in Argentina's history.[2][3] On 18 January 2015, Nisman was found dead at his home in Buenos Aires,[4][5] one day before he was scheduled to report on his findings, with supposedly incriminating evidence against high-ranking officials of the then-current Argentinian government including former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner.[6][7][8]
    Santiago O'Donnell, a journalist and writer who published the books Argenleaks and Politileaks, both of which analyse the Wikileaks cable leak concerning Argentina's foreign and domestic policies, stated that during his investigation, he found clear and strong ties and "friendship" between Nisman, the CIA and the Embassy of Argentina in Washington, D.C.
    i'm thinking this lawyer had information about the involvement of zionists and/or their accomplices, who are generally suspected of false flag attacks in many such cases, including the 9/11 attack

in order to silence him, as he was about to testify in a high-profile congressional hearing, they staged a suicide mere hours before the event was to take place

Nisman's death was initially ruled a suicide by a group of forensic experts appointed by Argentina's Supreme Court in 2015.
    However, in 2018, Nisman's death was determined to have been a homicide by a forensic group of the Gendarmerie.[8]
    The official report released in 2017, concluded that Nisman was murdered which contradicts previous government claims that he committed suicide. It states he was assaulted by two people, beaten and shot.
    what kind of experts cannot determine whether something was a suicide or a homicide, considering such disproportionate deviations in evidence?
    how about manipulated ones - are they going to be investigated or face charges? probably not - someone ought to check out all the other cases where these so-called experts gave their opinion

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner was accused of being the prime suspect in Nisman's homicide, and is currently being prosecuted on conspiracy to commit murder charges by a federal judge.[9][10]
    this may be a fake trial where she is the scapegoat - i'm expecting a dragged out investigation, insufficient evidence and thats about it - most importantly, details of prosecutor Nisman's investigation beyond his written report are never revealed and public/media attention shifts from international affairs (zionist involvement) to local affairs (local murder case)

On 25 October 2006, Argentine prosecutors Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[17][5][18] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[19] This has been disputed because the contract was never terminated and Iran and Argentina were negotiating on restoration of full cooperation on all agreements from early 1992 until 1994, when the bombing occurred.[20]
    well, well, seems Nisman has done exactly what the zionists wanted him to do: accuse Iran so they can have basis to launch a future attack: which has not happened yet, but is currently still being (re)considered and occasionally hinted at

In the days following the bombing, Israel sent Mossad agents to Argentina to investigate.[citation needed] The Israeli Police also sent a team of four forensic scientists to assist with the building of ante mortem files and victim identification; the IDF sent personnel to help the Argentines with body extrication.
    or how to plant evidence when needed

In 2014 she also criticized her country's Jewish leaders for not supporting Argentina's pact with Iran in order to jointly investigate the 1994 AMIA bombing attack... In addition to that, during a speech president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner accused Israel of being responsible for the 1992 bombing of the Israeli embassy in Argentina.
    may explain why she would be chosen as a scapegoat

In May 2013, Prosecutor Alberto Nisman published a 502-page indictment accusing Iran of establishing terrorist networks throughout Latin America – including in Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and Suriname – dating back to the 1980s.
    obviously, someone supplied him with such disinformation, most likely the zionists

n January 2014, Yitzhak Aviran, who had been Israel's ambassador to Argentina at the time, claimed in an interview with a Spanish-language Jewish newspaper that most of the perpetrators of the attack had been tracked down and killed by Mossad, Israel's secret service, saying "a majority of those responsible for the act are no longer alive, and we took care of this on our own."[113][114] Aviran's statements caused concern in Argentina, whose Foreign Minister, Héctor Timerman, accused Israel of having thus "prevented the gathering of new evidence that could shed light on the affair."
    Timerman was arrested in late 2017 under charges of covering up Iranian involvement in the 1994 AMIA bombing which left 85 people dead. He died of cancer while he was under arrest on 30 December 2018.
    another suspicious death, along with a string of illegal international murders without trials, all in favor of zionist goals
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (14.04.20)

+ Reply to Thread