P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    OurBits; Obscure is OBS.

I won't believe this if you don't post a screenshot or paste a list of their recruitment threads

In PTer their official invite thread has 64 trackers.

Official invite list of PTer:

https://imgur.com/4pKuKIY
    https://imgur.com/Gg8igsm
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.11.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (01.11.21)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by exalt View Post
    That is what he (the friend of my friend) is trying to find out since almost last 2+ months. Invite tree trading? IP issue? Seedbox faulty? No idea as of now. Will update this once I come to know from him.
    Good luck with that, sincerely. I gave up trying to recover my inactive account, because the queue on their disabled channel was insane: more than 100 people at any given time. That was before they added the ability to appeal this particular kind of ban via e-mail, but apparently things haven't changed much since.

It's the same that happens with the RED interview, except in PTP's case it's justifiable as only staff (and in some cases, specific staff) can handle disabled accounts, and apparently a support ticket system isn't good enough for the task. RED on the other hand could recruit extra interviewers by offering free candy or something.

But one thing I am sure we can learn is to never come in the limelight of them cabal tracker mods, even if you want to support a tracker by donating :sick:
    Don't donate, don't post on forums or IRC, don't invite anyone... don't let others use your tracker nickname on bad forums, don't click the wrong profile links, don't get a dynamic IP that has been leased to a dupe account earlier this week (yes, someone once got global banned for that). Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

I am too on this, Usenet rules anyday for Movies/TV (mainstream atleast) but what about regional cinema for which AvistaZ I find interesting (not in it though), and for Games (there are a lot of public sites available but the retention of GGN beats all of them by a mile or more) For everthing else including games/movies and tv there is RUTracker ofcourse :) Spotify mod app is too good for anything music related. Ebooks? libgen or public library? E-learning? YouTube and the rest I believe in hardwork and self learning from those YT vids.
    Nyaa and TokyoTosho should have plenty of overlap with AvistaZ. I'd mention a few game sites with good retention, but they only focus on a particular genre Movies and TV, any general tracker should cover everything that's new and a lot of what's old, and you'll find whatever escapes them elsewhere if you look hard enough. Music, I download so little of it nowadays I can't recommend any particular alternatives to RED or OPS (both of which have disabled me for inactivity), but KHInsider is excellent for game soundtracks, and myfreemp3.click good enough for single songs. Your e-book list is missing Z-Library, great source accessible via Tor. If all else fails, filelisting.com.

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    i don't have time to watch too many romance genre tv shows with cliches.
    Well, then give https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34817 a whirl. You and everybody.

> spotify
    Streaming services aren't for me - I want to be able to actually own music, and listen to it offline - but let's look at this more objectively. If you were a What.cd member at the time they shut down, you were faced with the challenge of having to replay the ratio game a second or third time, depending on whether you joined PTH or Xanax or both, as it wasn't clear which one would "win". If you had a dual membership on Waffles (which was going through another downtime when What closed ), a third or fourth time. If you were a veteran torrenter and former OiNK member, a fourth or fifth time.

In contrast, Spotify has a large catalog, doesn't need ratio keeping and generally just works for 10 dollars a month. $10 is cheaper than the cost of a good seedbox for racing, or buying CDs/vinyls so that you can be the first to upload the 2021 deluxe Japanese limited definitive edition remastered pressing of an album. It is also (hopefully) lower than the value of time spent cross-seeding from other trackers, transcoding lossless rips and surfing for easy requests in case you wanted to build ratio "for free". As a result, music trackers, and RED in particular, largely lost that demographic of non-obsessed people and were left with three basic groups:
    • racers who don't give a fuck about the tracker, only its invite forum.
    • elite pirates who have multiple seedboxes and several dozen terabytes of storage space and unironically listen to 24-bit FLAC, because they're better than you.
    • the casuals who are there just for rare albums or upgrades and will never upload or even seed anything, getting by with freeleech tokens.

Which is basically why they will never be like What.cd was. Two different products from two different eras.

Nonetheless, I'm still sick of reading "I miss What" posts droning about how it was different and better and shutting it down was a crime against humanity. It's dead, get over it. And those who spent countless time and money building your accounts for all that effort to vanish overnight, you knew that was always on the cards.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.11.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (02.11.21)

Well, then give https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34817 a whirl. You and everybody.
    Will give it a try, as soon as my 2k+ plan to watch list drills down a bit

Streaming services aren't for me - I want to be able to actually own music, and listen to it offline - but let's look at this more objectively.
    Nice point of view, I am not the type to select a side and stay true to it so i just use spotify with a good amount of downloaded stuffs. Red tokens are good way to download lots of stuff when you need em but it becomes useless if you can listen to it else where either ways. like the no hnr tho!
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22)

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    What are the requirements to join BTN & HDBits?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    Will give it a try, as soon as my 2k+ plan to watch list drills down a bit
    Absolutely relatable. But if it's a "list" in singular, then at least you're not as hopeless as I am

Nice point of view, I am not the type to select a side and stay true to it so i just use spotify with a good amount of downloaded stuffs.
    This sort of discussion is often driven by two implicit assumptions: 1. a filesharing method that has everything exists (or can exist), 2. the choices are mutually exclusive and therefore you can only pick one. It doesn't, and you don't. Keep your options open and you'll come out ahead. As long as you can listen to the music you want, who gives a fuck if it was from Spotify or a custom rip uploaded to Exigo?

Red tokens are good way to download lots of stuff when you need em but it becomes useless if you can listen to it else where either ways. like the no hnr tho!
    Music trackers never had hit & run rules because the hard economy indirectly forces you to seed everything forever anyway. Or at least that's how it was in the beginning... nowadays, all problems can be solved with seedbox rape.

By the way, last week was not so good and neither was this one, but I'm hopping back on the chat soon and will give the best reply ever, it will be better than ScT v2
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Official Invites Availalbe baconBITS
    Must Elite User can Applying....

[OFFICIAL] GazelleGames.net - Unlimited
    [OFFICIAL] Bibliotik
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22)

Unregistered
    Does anyone know where I can join RacingForMe from? Also, any news on MTV?

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know where I can join RacingForMe from? Also, any news on MTV?
    RacingForMe easy invitation soon MTV not any trackers offical recurment .....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    HDHome : News
    2021-11-24 is HDHome's 7th anniversary, here we want to say thanks to everyone on HDHome.

Events during the anniversary:
    (Please note that the time format and time zone is YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss (GMT +08:00))

1. Donation?
    With a donation of USD300?you get permanent VIP + permanent yellow star (double bonus for seeding).
    With a donation of USD200?you get 24 months VIP + permanent yellow star (double bonus for seeding).
    With a donation of USD150?you get 12 months VIP + permanent yellow star (double bonus for seeding).
    Note that there are no upload credits or other previliges from the above donation. (Only VIP + permanent yellow star)
    This ends on 2021-12-01 00:00:00, and you can click me for more details.

2. Freeleech:
    168-hour sitewide freeleech will be enabled at 2021-11-20 00:00:00!

3. Invitation:
    User and above can send their invites.
    Power User and above will also get one invitation (vaild during the event)
    Period: 2021-11-20 18:00:00 to 2021-11-27 18:00:00

4. DOUBLE Points!
    During the period, users get double points (1000 Bonus) for each torrent uploaded. We recommend Blu-rays for Movies/TV Shows.
    Period: 2021-11-16 16:00:00 to 2021-12-01 18:00:00

5. Draw great prize with your Bonus!
    Developing...
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    hey guys what are the requirements to join CG from TVV may i ask?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by portt View Post
    hey guys what are the requirements to join CG from TVV may i ask?
    CG Requirements 1 year pter club offical .....
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22) , portt (17.11.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHD View Post
    CG Requirements 1 year pter club offical .....
    Thanks. I know about their recruitment on pter. I just wanna know their requirements on TVV :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by portt View Post
    Thanks. I know about their recruitment on pter. I just wanna know their requirements on TVV :)
    Simple requirements. Positive ratio and be on site 12 months. PM me with your email. I do not want to sound rude here but, if you do not do something as simple as adding an email to your first PM then you will not receive an invite. CG is a thirteen year old tracker that is active. Requirements to get in a harder as CG is basically on lockdown and only offering limited invites to members. Before asking for an invite know that this is a site dedicated to trash movies. We do have plenty of mainstream movies as many were uploaded before they were popular. And plenty of classic movies as well.

Copied this from another site that probably should not be mentioned.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22) , portt (18.11.21)

Unregistered
    What are in the TVV invite forum? Thanks.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Guys does anyone know the way to join GazelleGames? I'm in plenty of trackers but non of them recruits for GG.
    Do you know which ones do? They are not on MaM anymore unfortunately.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast