>>>>>> JohnareyouOK <<<<<<
    >>>>>> sashiagustina <<<<<<
    >>>>>> sigduwksnsksis9283 <<<<<<
    >>>>>> snowfox373 <<<<<<
    >>>>>> weixin <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

· Fixes the "received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream" error (caused by lack of TLS 1.2 support)
    · Fixes the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error (caused by response compression)
    · Fixes the "a call to SSPI failed" error (exact cause unknown)
    · Fixes the "input string was not in a correct format" and "bencode data is incorrect" errors (caused by chunked responses)
    · Can run interactively or as a service
    · Includes mRatio multiple instance unlocker and patcher

How to use:

1. Download the attachment and extract it somewhere
    2. Run start.bat as administrator; wait until it's fully initialized and leave it open
    3. Run install_cert.bat as administrator
    4. Open mRatio and configure this proxy in the preferences: type SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 8080
    5. Use mRatio normally

Note that the "mRatio Fixer" terminal window must remain open at all times. You can use install_service.bat to install it as a system service instead. This will make it run invisibly and automatically on Windows startup.

Changelog:

mRatio Fixer v7
    · The correct destination port is now autodetected for all trackers
    · Switched from mitmweb to mitmdump to greatly reduce memory usage
    · Fixed the "input string was not in a correct format" and "bencode data is incorrect" errors
    · Tracker responses are now always fully decoded and normalized before they are passed to mRatio. This slightly increases CPU usage but should future-proof against other errors (e.g. "unknown HTTP response")
    · Upgraded TLS cipher list to Windows 10 emulation mode
    · Added administrator privilege check to all scripts
    · The uninstaller now deletes leftover files from old versions, all the way back to TLS Fix v1 [BETA]
    · Left beta stage as development has been active for over a year now

Spoiler Previous versions:
    mRatio Fixer v6 [BETA]
    · Downgraded mitmproxy and its configuration file to version 4.0.4 (should fix the memory leaks and "specified module could not be found"/"failed to execute script mitmweb" errors)
    · Renamed redirect.py to fixer.py
    · Added mRatio multiple instance unlocker and patcher
    · Several code fixes; notably, yes/no prompts can no longer be bypassed by pressing Ctrl+C
    · Reviewed Schannel registry entries

mRatio Fixer v5 [BETA]
    · Renamed project from "mRatio TLS Fix" to "mRatio Fixer"
    · Updated mitmproxy to version 5.1.1
    · Renamed scripts (runme is now start, install is now install_cert, service is now install_service)
    · Fixed the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error
    · Fixed the "a call to SSPI failed" error
    · Added uninstall.bat script to do a complete uninstall and remove all traces
    · Added stop.bat script for those who can't press Ctrl+Break

mRatio TLS Fix v4 [BETA]
    · Updated mitmproxy to v5.0.1
    · Added the ability to run as a Windows service

mRatio TLS Fix v3 [BETA]
    · Preliminary fix for the "specified module could not be found"/"failed to execute script mitmweb" error

mRatio TLS Fix v2 [BETA]
    · Updated mitmproxy and its configuration file to v5.0.0
    · Added a repair function to runme.bat: you can now delete the file "firstrun" to uninstall and delete the root certificate, then generate and install a new one

mRatio TLS Fix v1 [BETA]
    · Initial release

Known issues:

· Changes to mRatio's proxy settings do not apply retroactively, so existing torrents will not be affected.
    Workaround: remove and readd torrents, or use the procedure detailed at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=359303.

· If installed as a service, startup may fail with error code 1053. The cause of this is unknown.
    Workaround: extract to a different path outside your profile directory and without spaces, e.g. "C:\mRatioFixer".

· stop.bat may fail if msvcp140.dll cannot be found.
    Solution: install the x86 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/.

· Only Windows 7 x86 and above are supported.
    Workarounds involving running inside a virtual machine or separate computer, then modifying the configuration file and proxy settings accordingly may be possible, but I am not able to assist with or debug such setups.

Technical information:

· This is basically a neatly packaged and scripted version of mitmproxy, plus some executables that perform certain other tasks.
    · All of them are unmodified from the originals, only renamed to avoid accidental execution.

· mitmdump.---: version 4.0.4 of mitmdump
    · nssm.---: version 2.24.0.74 (32-bit) of nssm
    · windows-kill.---: version 1.1.4 (32-bit) of windows-kill
    · handle.---: version 4.22.0.0 (32-bit) of Sysinternals Handle
    · busybox.---: version 1.33.0-FRP-3578-g359211429 (32-bit) of busybox-w32

· start.bat: starts Fixer, ensures a consistent status beforehand
    · install_cert.bat: installs mitmproxy's certificate
    · install_service.bat: installs Fixer as a service
    · stop.bat: stops Fixer cleanly if you can't press Ctrl+Break (only for interactive mode!)
    · uninstall.bat: stops Fixer cleanly and removes all traces of it
    · inst_patch.bat: patches mRatio's executable to allow running multiple instances
    · inst_unlock.bat: closes mRatio's BaseNamedObjects handles to allow running multiple instances

· config.yaml: configuration file for mitmdump
    · fixer.py: Python script used by mitmdump to process requests and responses
    · registry.---: registry file, sets Schannel settings to certain values that fix the "a call to SSPI failed" error
    · registry_u.---: registry file, resets the Schannel changes to Windows defaults
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

WhiteSniper (14.01.24) , bulletproof2k (22.10.23) , INTRA (01.06.23) , pimphead07 (29.11.22) , Bubbie (10.11.22) , Mon (05.08.22) , fabmacedo (08.06.22) , Master Razor (11.05.22) , Rupel89yt (08.05.22) , eli98 (17.04.22) , Pandux (12.03.22) , mayfly (28.01.22) , josecarmona (08.01.22) , dede607 (13.11.21) , Xpl0ad3r (12.08.21) , dukkey (08.08.21) , ung4ever (29.07.21) , Jello (12.06.21) , hhumas (28.04.21) , 12321 (16.04.21) , lolsee2 (31.03.21) , Ishino (29.01.21) , cirulilu (07.01.21) , tmtwin (17.12.20) , zoomi (07.12.20) , takomania (06.11.20) , JohnareyouOK (30.10.20) , Manchunian (24.10.20) , blade4 (04.10.20) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (17.09.20) , Logiin (11.09.20) , joe1982 (30.07.20) , mmmmm (23.07.20) , khoroto (19.07.20) , ar_avishek (19.06.20) , yl905797 (29.05.20) , hollenwollen (30.04.20) , AxiomaticDirection (31.03.20) , vren43 (21.03.20) , crystal (15.03.20) , Paranormal (07.03.20) , ilneroviaggiatore (05.02.20) , Artbabelitta (05.01.20) , caracola2394 (02.01.20) , ffp (20.12.19) , dadodz23 (15.12.19) , coromantee (16.11.19) , whyme (09.11.19) , Outlaw (06.11.19) , Zigole (06.11.19) , austinpowers (06.11.19) , RaMa (06.11.19) , Lucius (01.11.19) , alpacino (01.11.19) , H265 (30.10.19) , Rebound (29.10.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    Need to remove previous certificates and configurations? Or this update comes with this delete previous version
    I recommend simply deleting the old version, then using v2 as usual. The new repair feature will take care of the certificate, so you don't have to worry about that.

Even if the certificate is deleted successfully? Do I need to implement the new TLS Fix V2 version now?
    Attachment 20274
    See above.

Attachment 20275
    I deleted the certificate as you said, then deleted the entire directory of mRatio TLS Fix and replaced it with mRatio TLS Fix v2 [BETA]. Then rerun runme.bat and install.bat. After the execution was completed, I restarted the computer and opened uTorrent2. After the 0.4 (22967) client started the task, I opened mRatio and put keepfrds torrent into mRatio. Then, I set the keepfrds proxy to socks5 127.0.0.1:8080, but then the error in the screenshot is still displayed. prompt. I replaced the mRatio separate program you provided into my folder. The result is the same.
    You need to set the proxy before adding torrents (any changes you make to that setting in the preferences dialog do not apply to torrents that have already been added), and you have to keep the fix running at all times.

I see a connection error on 127.0.0.1:8080 in your screenshot, which means the proxy is configured correctly, but not responding. Make sure to keep runme.bat (the window with green text) open when mRatio is active.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    If you add a proxy to mR first. So aren't all the torrents going through this agent? Then the tracker shows that my client IP is different from my actual IP. When mRatio is running, should the runme.bat window keep running and not close?
    Thanks

simpley delete old version,decompress the new version,run install.bat,the cmd window shows:
    Code:
    One or more certificate files are missing. Press any key to exit...
    run runme.bat,
    Code:
    One or more certificate files are missing.
    Continuing, but make sure to run install.bat after mitmproxy is done
    initializing (i.e. you see the "Proxy server listening at..." line).

Note: the proper way to close this is pressing Ctrl+Break.
    Do not close the window with the "X" button in the top right corner.

press any key continue. . . 
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "mitmweb", line 2, in <module>
      File "d:\a\mitmproxy\mitmproxy\.tox\cibuild\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\load
    er\pyimod03_importers.py", line 627, in exec_module
      File "mitmproxy\tools\main.py", line 22, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\tools\_main.py", line 14, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\master.py", line 7, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\addonmanager.py", line 8, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\eventsequence.py", line 5, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\http.py", line 7, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\net\http\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\net\http\request.py", line 11, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\net\http\message.py", line 5, in <module>
      File "mitmproxy\net\http\encoding.py", line 11, in <module>
      File "site-packages\brotli.py", line 8, in <module>
    ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
    [6468] Failed to execute script mitmweb
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

anon (22.12.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    If you add a proxy to mR first. So aren't all the torrents going through this agent? Then the tracker shows that my client IP is different from my actual IP.
    The proxy runs on your computer (and can only be accessed from it), so it's going to show your real address.

When mRatio is running, should the runme.bat window keep running and not close?
    Yes, you have to keep it open. If you see clientconnect/clientdisconnect lines scrolling by, it means mRatio is using the fix correctly.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox373 View Post
    Thanks for reporting, I think I know the cause and will release a v3 very soon. Note that as per the first post, you should open runme.bat first and then install.bat, not the other way around.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The proxy runs on your computer (and can only be accessed from it), so it's going to show your real address.

Yes, you have to keep it open. If you see clientconnect/clientdisconnect lines scrolling by, it means mRatio is using the fix correctly.
    Can I minimize this runme.bat window to the system tray? This is the lower right corner of the screen. The window minimize is now directly on the taskbar. This is very inconvenient. If someone else is using a computer, it's easy for me to close this window, the X in the upper right corner.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Can I minimize this runme.bat window to the system tray? This is the lower right corner of the screen.
    Not at the moment, but it may be possible if you use a third party program like "Magic Window Hider". A better interface is among my plans for future versions, although I can't make any promises.

Is the fix working for you now?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    You said that the method of keeping the runme.bat window open has been very useful to me, and now keeps the runme.bat window keepfrds torrent running perfectly.
    The only thing is that the window cannot be minimized to the system tray. It would be perfect if this problem could be solved. Currently I am only adding a torrent on keepfrds to set a proxy. No proxy is set in the entire MR. I am afraid that after reading the UT memory, my IP displayed on the tracker does not match my real one.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

anon (24.12.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    You said that the method of keeping the runme.bat window open has been very useful to me, and now keeps the runme.bat window keepfrds torrent running perfectly.
    That's great. Thanks for testing!

The only thing is that the window cannot be minimized to the system tray. It would be perfect if this problem could be solved.
    I can't make any promises since mitmproxy is a pure console application, but I will try to add the abilities to minimize to tray and disable the close button, or maybe to run as a service with no visible interface.

Currently I am only adding a torrent on keepfrds to set a proxy. No proxy is set in the entire MR. I am afraid that after reading the UT memory, my IP displayed on the tracker does not match my real one.
    This fix has no effect on your reported IP address or the memory reader feature. However, since it's a beta version, it's not a bad idea to not use the proxy on trackers where mRatio works without it nonetheless.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox373 View Post
    Thanks for reporting, I think I know the cause and will release a v3 very soon. Note that as per the first post, you should open runme.bat first and then install.bat, not the other way around.
    Version 3 is out! However, the cause of this problem wasn't what I thought, so I can't guarantee it will work. If you still get the "DLL load failed" error, you'll have to report it at https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy/issues.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Can V3 be used directly? Do you need to delete the root certificate of V2 and install V3 again?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    No, deleting the certificate is not required. With that said, if v2 is working fine for you, there is no need to upgrade to v3.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Thanks to the host for the answer.

Can I ask the Moderator other questions?

Does the tracker only have one account for this lifetime?
    On Pronbay.org, I contact the administrator via IRC. They said I cheated because I registered multiple accounts, but I explained to them that my first account was disabled because torrent publishing did not follow the rules, and after I registered a second account, it turned out to be disabled again Already. I registered one again, but it is still disabled.
    How should I handle this situation?
    Will I no longer have an account from now on?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Does the tracker only have one account for this lifetime?
    Most of them do.

On Pronbay.org, I contact the administrator via IRC. They said I cheated because I registered multiple accounts, but I explained to them that my first account was disabled because torrent publishing did not follow the rules, and after I registered a second account, it turned out to be disabled again Already. I registered one again, but it is still disabled.
    How should I handle this situation?
    Will I no longer have an account from now on?
    You can't obtain a new account "legally" at this point, but it's possible to evade detection and prevent them from knowing you have been banned in the past. Just read the following tutorial.

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19023
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    I looked at the connection you gave, this is really too complicated. For me this method is simply impossible. I don't know these at all.

Crying
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast