>>>>>> JohnareyouOK <<<<<<
    >>>>>> sashiagustina <<<<<<
    >>>>>> sigduwksnsksis9283 <<<<<<
    >>>>>> snowfox373 <<<<<<
    >>>>>> weixin <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

· Fixes the "received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream" error (caused by lack of TLS 1.2 support)
    · Fixes the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error (caused by response compression)
    · Fixes the "a call to SSPI failed" error (exact cause unknown)
    · Fixes the "input string was not in a correct format" and "bencode data is incorrect" errors (caused by chunked responses)
    · Can run interactively or as a service
    · Includes mRatio multiple instance unlocker and patcher

How to use:

1. Download the attachment and extract it somewhere
    2. Run start.bat as administrator; wait until it's fully initialized and leave it open
    3. Run install_cert.bat as administrator
    4. Open mRatio and configure this proxy in the preferences: type SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 8080
    5. Use mRatio normally

Note that the "mRatio Fixer" terminal window must remain open at all times. You can use install_service.bat to install it as a system service instead. This will make it run invisibly and automatically on Windows startup.

Changelog:

mRatio Fixer v7
    · The correct destination port is now autodetected for all trackers
    · Switched from mitmweb to mitmdump to greatly reduce memory usage
    · Fixed the "input string was not in a correct format" and "bencode data is incorrect" errors
    · Tracker responses are now always fully decoded and normalized before they are passed to mRatio. This slightly increases CPU usage but should future-proof against other errors (e.g. "unknown HTTP response")
    · Upgraded TLS cipher list to Windows 10 emulation mode
    · Added administrator privilege check to all scripts
    · The uninstaller now deletes leftover files from old versions, all the way back to TLS Fix v1 [BETA]
    · Left beta stage as development has been active for over a year now

Spoiler Previous versions:
    mRatio Fixer v6 [BETA]
    · Downgraded mitmproxy and its configuration file to version 4.0.4 (should fix the memory leaks and "specified module could not be found"/"failed to execute script mitmweb" errors)
    · Renamed redirect.py to fixer.py
    · Added mRatio multiple instance unlocker and patcher
    · Several code fixes; notably, yes/no prompts can no longer be bypassed by pressing Ctrl+C
    · Reviewed Schannel registry entries

mRatio Fixer v5 [BETA]
    · Renamed project from "mRatio TLS Fix" to "mRatio Fixer"
    · Updated mitmproxy to version 5.1.1
    · Renamed scripts (runme is now start, install is now install_cert, service is now install_service)
    · Fixed the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error
    · Fixed the "a call to SSPI failed" error
    · Added uninstall.bat script to do a complete uninstall and remove all traces
    · Added stop.bat script for those who can't press Ctrl+Break

mRatio TLS Fix v4 [BETA]
    · Updated mitmproxy to v5.0.1
    · Added the ability to run as a Windows service

mRatio TLS Fix v3 [BETA]
    · Preliminary fix for the "specified module could not be found"/"failed to execute script mitmweb" error

mRatio TLS Fix v2 [BETA]
    · Updated mitmproxy and its configuration file to v5.0.0
    · Added a repair function to runme.bat: you can now delete the file "firstrun" to uninstall and delete the root certificate, then generate and install a new one

mRatio TLS Fix v1 [BETA]
    · Initial release

Known issues:

· Changes to mRatio's proxy settings do not apply retroactively, so existing torrents will not be affected.
    Workaround: remove and readd torrents, or use the procedure detailed at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=359303.

· If installed as a service, startup may fail with error code 1053. The cause of this is unknown.
    Workaround: extract to a different path outside your profile directory and without spaces, e.g. "C:\mRatioFixer".

· stop.bat may fail if msvcp140.dll cannot be found.
    Solution: install the x86 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/.

· Only Windows 7 x86 and above are supported.
    Workarounds involving running inside a virtual machine or separate computer, then modifying the configuration file and proxy settings accordingly may be possible, but I am not able to assist with or debug such setups.

Technical information:

· This is basically a neatly packaged and scripted version of mitmproxy, plus some executables that perform certain other tasks.
    · All of them are unmodified from the originals, only renamed to avoid accidental execution.

· mitmdump.---: version 4.0.4 of mitmdump
    · nssm.---: version 2.24.0.74 (32-bit) of nssm
    · windows-kill.---: version 1.1.4 (32-bit) of windows-kill
    · handle.---: version 4.22.0.0 (32-bit) of Sysinternals Handle
    · busybox.---: version 1.33.0-FRP-3578-g359211429 (32-bit) of busybox-w32

· start.bat: starts Fixer, ensures a consistent status beforehand
    · install_cert.bat: installs mitmproxy's certificate
    · install_service.bat: installs Fixer as a service
    · stop.bat: stops Fixer cleanly if you can't press Ctrl+Break (only for interactive mode!)
    · uninstall.bat: stops Fixer cleanly and removes all traces of it
    · inst_patch.bat: patches mRatio's executable to allow running multiple instances
    · inst_unlock.bat: closes mRatio's BaseNamedObjects handles to allow running multiple instances

· config.yaml: configuration file for mitmdump
    · fixer.py: Python script used by mitmdump to process requests and responses
    · registry.---: registry file, sets Schannel settings to certain values that fix the "a call to SSPI failed" error
    · registry_u.---: registry file, resets the Schannel changes to Windows defaults
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

WhiteSniper (14.01.24) , bulletproof2k (22.10.23) , INTRA (01.06.23) , pimphead07 (29.11.22) , Bubbie (10.11.22) , Mon (05.08.22) , fabmacedo (08.06.22) , Master Razor (11.05.22) , Rupel89yt (08.05.22) , eli98 (17.04.22) , Pandux (12.03.22) , mayfly (28.01.22) , josecarmona (08.01.22) , dede607 (13.11.21) , Xpl0ad3r (12.08.21) , dukkey (08.08.21) , ung4ever (29.07.21) , Jello (12.06.21) , hhumas (28.04.21) , 12321 (16.04.21) , lolsee2 (31.03.21) , Ishino (29.01.21) , cirulilu (07.01.21) , tmtwin (17.12.20) , zoomi (07.12.20) , takomania (06.11.20) , JohnareyouOK (30.10.20) , Manchunian (24.10.20) , blade4 (04.10.20) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (17.09.20) , Logiin (11.09.20) , joe1982 (30.07.20) , mmmmm (23.07.20) , khoroto (19.07.20) , ar_avishek (19.06.20) , yl905797 (29.05.20) , hollenwollen (30.04.20) , AxiomaticDirection (31.03.20) , vren43 (21.03.20) , crystal (15.03.20) , Paranormal (07.03.20) , ilneroviaggiatore (05.02.20) , Artbabelitta (05.01.20) , caracola2394 (02.01.20) , ffp (20.12.19) , dadodz23 (15.12.19) , coromantee (16.11.19) , whyme (09.11.19) , Outlaw (06.11.19) , Zigole (06.11.19) , austinpowers (06.11.19) , RaMa (06.11.19) , Lucius (01.11.19) , alpacino (01.11.19) , H265 (30.10.19) , Rebound (29.10.19)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    I'm using mRatio v5.4.1 on my previous Windows 11, also use mRatio fixer v7 on that Windows version, but I've downgraded the Windows version to Win 10 LTSC (not used fixer v7 yet, and backed up the torrents files on other disk) and when i turned on mRatio, some torrents that appeared this, and its 'Status' bar is always show 'Starting' with the yellow face:
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080
    Mostly of the torrent files had this were added before i use fixer v7 (the files before i used v7 in Win 11 version was fine), and when i realized it i used fixer v7 again on Win 10 but it didn't change anything: https://imgbox.com/OTOBqhiN

Anyways, it's just an unpredictable error when changing the OS, when i changed Win 10 to Win 11 (previous of previous ), it runs correctly.
    Last edited by lotteria; 01.10.21 at 05:55.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    "Connection refused" means Fixer can't bind to port 8080 or isn't active at all. Are you running interactively or as a service? What's in the log window/file?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    "Connection refused" means Fixer can't bind to port 8080 or isn't active at all. Are you running interactively or as a service? What's in the log window/file?
    What do you mean when running it "interactively" or "service"? Sorry I don't know much about this field.
    I think that is a conflict between mRatio with my torrent client, because I remember that I've configured the WebUI of my torrent client, I used XAMPP to deploy and test too, so I think it's incompatible :)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotteria View Post
    What do you mean when running it "interactively" or "service"? Sorry I don't know much about this field.
    interactively means that you can see the logs in a command panel and with some tinkering change stuff on it. like running the bat file as admin is interactive, service means that it runs in the back-end without the user knowing what happens and the logs are instead stored in a log file.

Quote Originally Posted by lotteria View Post
    I think that is a conflict between mRatio with my torrent client, because I remember that I've configured the WebUI of my torrent client, I used XAMPP to deploy and test too, so I think it's incompatible :)
    Try to avoid using the web client as its not good as the main client unless your doing something differently. mratio shouldn't have any conflicts with your client no matter what, please provide some more info. unless you are trying to keep the same torrent in both mratio and client at the same time avoid it because it leads to more damage then benefit.

also side note since you might be facing port issues, you can change the port of mratio fixer by changing this line 23 in `config.yaml`
    Code:
    listen_port: 8080
    to any other port that is free and not in used either by your client or XAMPP server tools. then use that port back in mratio and see if you still see the same issues. also run interactively instead of silent when trying it, then switch to service after problems are sorted.
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 26.10.21 at 06:18.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.11.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    XAMPP or torrent client binding on port 8080 is a possibility, but there are many ifs here, so I'll wait for the log before jumping to conclusions. sigduwksnsksis9283 answered everything else.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    transmisson
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    How to use it with vpn ? The connection to the tracker server is unstable ,so i need vpn to connect tracker
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by zacader View Post
    How to use it with vpn ?
    No additional setup is required for that. If you're encountering problems, make sure to follow the steps in the first post carefully (note mRatio proxy settings do not apply retroactively for existing torrents), and post error logs from both programs if they persist.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    two questions, 256 kb/s per torrent (max 10mb/s total) is a "tolerable" seeding speed using General trackers like TL or IPT?
    is better leave the upnp mapping ports on or off in settings?
    is better use my real ip adress on settings or leave it blank?

thanks in advance, cheers from Brazil
    Thanks

P2P Client
    transmisson
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    win10 2019 ltsc run start.bat as administrator ?cmd window show something then quickly disappear , then popup "windows can't open .--- file" and let me chose a application to open .--- file.
    i had install the "x86 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019" and ".net 3.5" . ltsc can not run mRatio Fixer v7?What should I do? I need help!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfinho View Post
    256 kb/s per torrent (max 10mb/s total) is a "tolerable" seeding speed using General trackers like TL or IPT?
    is better leave the upnp mapping ports on or off in settings?
    See my reply to https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=365220 which I'm guessing was also written by you.

is better use my real ip adress on settings or leave it blank?
    That feature should be ignored unless you have specific reasons to use it.

win10 2019 ltsc run start.bat as administrator ?cmd window show something then quickly disappear , then popup "windows can't open .--- file" and let me chose a application to open .--- file.
    Can anyone else confirm this? I deliberately changed the extension on all bundled executables to .--- because they aren't meant to be run directly, and under normal circumstances this does not affect functionality.

As a workaround, you can try renaming them back to .exe and editing the batch files accordingly. Make sure to either use Notepad or select cp437 encoding in your text editor.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

zacader (20.06.22)

Can anyone else confirm this? I deliberately changed the extension on all bundled executables to .--- because they aren't meant to be run directly, and under normal circumstances this does not affect functionality.

As a workaround, you can try renaming them back to .exe and editing the batch files accordingly. Make sure to either use Notepad or select cp437 encoding in your text editor.
    win10 1703 x64 enterprise work .

i had install the "x86 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019" and ".net 3.5" . ltsc can not run mRatio Fixer v7?What should I do? I need help!
    try this https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist/releases
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	21314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	21315  
    Last edited by anon; 18.06.22 at 20:45. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

zacader (20.06.22) , anon (18.06.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    win10 1703 x64 enterprise work .
    Thanks for checking. This is a pretty curious issue... but my workaround should work fine. If there are more reports about this, I'll mention it on the first post and possibly make a hotfix for affected users.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (19.06.22)

P2P Client
    transmisson
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    See my reply to https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=365220 which I'm guessing was also written by you.

That feature should be ignored unless you have specific reasons to use it.

Thank you very much . Rename them back to .exe , this solved my issue.

I have reinstalled the system many times . two approaches solve the issue , 1 is rename them back to .exe , 2 is update windows system .These two methods only apply to 2019 ltsc . Win10 consumer edition and win7 ultimate have no such issue

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    Thank you for your advice, I've tried.
    I reinstalled the microsoft Official image 2019 ltsc os and only the program recommended by you are installed,issue still exist, it not works for me. But i reinstalled the system again ,do not install any program, only update the windows, this issue solved. I extract "mRatio Fixer v7" somewhere run start.bat as administrator , it works well . I just update windows system without installing any programs .
    Last edited by zacader; 20.06.22 at 04:27.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

anon (20.06.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    These two methods only apply to 2019 ltsc . Win10 consumer edition and win7 ultimate have no such issue
    Well, that's even more interesting... Windows 8 onwards has been a steady stream of fuckups, but it's rare for Microsoft to make a change that 1. only affects a specific version, 2. alters a behavior present for more than two decades with no obvious reason, 3. affects a component that is on maintenance mode (cmd.exe) instead of its favored alternative (the new Terminal app). However, you got it working and that's all that matters.

Also, reinstalling your operating system multiple times just to debug this problem is really admirable
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

zacader (21.06.22)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Please I am getting this error now. How should it be solved? I was running normally a few days ago and suddenly the computer restarted and opened start. bat has such an error, all bats in this folder have this error. I can't even delete the certificate and the entire folder. Hope it gets resolved. i have win11 operating system
    https://s2.loli.net/2022/07/23/j32VYJ9x64uMsHK.png
    https://s2.loli.net/2022/07/23/uhJiUltPzd7IawB.png
    Last edited by weixin; 23.07.22 at 02:58.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast