P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
    i couldn't understand why people considered this to violent or dark
    the murders were often brutal (killing the helpless mother or the colleague) and uncalled for (killing all the wall street brats, the tv show host), the killer taking pleasure in such deeds or making fun of it or easily getting away with it
    people were shown as nasty (beating up the clown for no reason) and desiring violence or revenge (kill the rich movement), looking for scapegoats to punish for their own miserable lives
    the atmosphere was oppressive, the messages nihilistic, it is an ugly movie depicting an ugly society to live in, conceived and promoted as entertainment by sick & twisted people (hollywood)

- joker being wayne son -
    no, that was just a tease, when happy/joker snatched those asylum documents, they revealed that he was adopted and not related to the wayne family - the (step)mother had a disorder where she imagined a relationship with bruce's father

i mean i hate that in this movie that they stripped joker Cunningness
    they call it deconstruction: take a character people are familiar with, turn him upside down or pervert him in some way, bribe the critics ie. start up the propaganda/hype machine and sell that to the audience

as if that wasn't bad enough, happy was supposed to be a stand up comedian and a clown, yet all his jokes were a failure and the clown performances rather poor - even when acting as the joker, what he does is not really funny - so both of his names are a joke, his job was a joke, his abilities yet another joke, etc. - seems the joke was on the viewers
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    the murders were often brutal (killing the helpless mother or the colleague) and uncalled for (killing all the wall street brats, the tv show host), the killer taking pleasure in such deeds or making fun of it or easily getting away with it
    people were shown as nasty (beating up the clown for no reason) and desiring violence or revenge (kill the rich movement), looking for scapegoats to punish for their own miserable lives
    the atmosphere was oppressive, the messages nihilistic, it is an ugly movie depicting an ugly society to live in, conceived and promoted as entertainment by sick & twisted people (hollywood)
    i think banshee tv show had more brutal murders than this ,could put the murders from joker equal with the one's from Boardwalk Empire maybe,but nobody get their eyes rolled overthere + depicting the sociopath wich kills his mother ,enjoys his kills and so on is often depicted in the same way no mather the tv show or movie - it's almoust a Cliché in hollywood along with the somebody getting bullied - the nasty world depicted i didn't even taken to consideration since i was more ofuscated about turning a supervillan in an average sociopath killer joe condimented on his character only with this " happy was supposed to be a stand up comedian and a clown, yet all his jokes were a failure and the clown performances rather poor - even when acting as the joker, what he does is not really funny - so both of his names are a joke, his job was a joke, his abilities yet another joke, etc. - seems the joke was on the viewers"

no, that was just a tease, when happy/joker snatched those asylum documents, they revealed that he was adopted and not related to the wayne family - the (step)mother had a disorder where she imagined a relationship with bruce's father
    yes but this part i think was let to viewer interpretation on wich side do you believe : her side - or Wayne Side that could doctored the documents ,being a billionaire and not wanting to destroy his familly ,marriage for an adventure - but mostly wanted to point out that this part could be cool and adding some logic in why the most equal and rutless enemy for batman was Joker considering back when supervillans appeared they had no background they where just supervillans

bottom line : the whole movie was shit with 10% interesting parts - even Jared Leto Joker ( wich was the worst) , had more character)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    The movie relied heavily on Phoenix's performance and he was actually really good in it. If you told me its wasn't in the Batman universe and just another movie, i would have believed you. But it was mostly the protagonist, everything else was just ok. An 8/10 for me
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    I just watched it on cinema last thursday. Fantastic movie. Exceeded my expectations.
    I haven't watched it yet, but I'm here to post this.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (26.02.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Such a good movie. Hope it inspires more just like it
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge, Qbittorrent, uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    The movie was definitely awesome, but in my view, the origin was pretty wacko. It wasnt comic accurate, and while I am not complaining, its definitely a good one that is shown in this movie, but I liked the one in the Killing Joke by Alan Moore.

The acting was a bit off for me, overall great, but I think Heath Ledger portrayed a more comic accurate version with that maniacal laugh. This movie's laugh was more of a medical condition, and its definitely a new take, while not the one that I like too much.

But the ending definitely was great, we dont get to know whether the full movie happened in Joker's mind or not....it definitely a new take, and overall, I like it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    His acting level of sociopath are amazing
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity