+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Fixed Proleech Torrent Export in menu

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 1.6.0.0

+ Java 11 Support

BiglyBT Change Log:
      BiglyBT Change Log
      Vuze Change Log
      Installation:

Please note the change of instructions for Java 11. For Java 11 please remove the "--add-exports=java.xml.bind" line from the vmoptions file and use the OpenJDK binaries for Windows and macOS.

Windows

1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 9 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
      8. Run Notepad as Administrator and open %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions), append the following line:
      NOTE: If you want to run BiglyBT-console.exe perform step 8 but instead create file "BiglyBT-console.exe.vmoptions"
      Code:
      --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
      9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
      1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 9 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
      4a. Open Terminal
      4b. Run the following command:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
      4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
      4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
      5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
      Code:
      OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
      sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
      sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
      NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 18.04
      1. Install the latest OpenJDK and libjna package from your distro's package repository. On Ubuntu 18.04 LTS this is openjdk-11-jre and libjna-java.
      NOTE: Some distros do not have an OpenJDK of version 9 or greater available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by OpenJDK (JDK GA Release).
      Code:
      sudo apt install openjdk-11-jre libjna-java
      2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download).
      Code:
      wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/
      Code:
      app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
      Code:
      unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d "~/biglybt"
      6. Append the following VM options:
      Code:
      echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 9 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
      2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
      3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
      Code:
      C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
      C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
      /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
      4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
      NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
      Code:
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
      5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
      6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
      Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!

Download Now

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

Mon (09.10.18) , Paranormal (06.10.18) , alpacino (06.10.18) , BillyG (01.10.18) , Datendiebstahl (01.10.18) , artins90 (29.09.18) , --->HDBD<--- (29.09.18) , lyric (29.09.18) , H265 (29.09.18) , cloud99 (28.09.18) , anon (27.09.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    As the jre isn't around anymore, some disk space can be recovered from the full jdk: only the directories bin,conf,lib are required - and the large lib/src.zip can be removed, too.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Micheleorink (23.12.19) , anon (02.10.18) , lil-fella (01.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    i have notice that if I check theses boxes the torrent gets REMOVED immediately after entering the seeding section instead of waiting for the files to be checked. Also the timer that can be manually tweaked is being ignored by the program. i've attached a screenshot. it should at least wait for the files to be checked, plus it should respect the timer.

can you confirm this is a bug? i've had it for more than a year, and it was manifested in previous versions too, including old Vuze. I'm currently using the latest version.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss001031 Options.png 
Views:	439 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	19204
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

BillyG (06.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I can confirm that I get the same behavior with the same settings, but it's never been clear to me what the conditions that must be fine exactly are, so it may not be a bug. Removing the torrent without even waiting for the recheck to finish should probably be looked into though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

BillyG (06.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I can confirm that I get the same behavior with the same settings, but it's never been clear to me what the conditions that must be fine exactly are, so it may not be a bug. Removing the torrent without even waiting for the recheck to finish should probably be looked into though.
    When a torrent is finished, it moves to seeding and does change the status to checking - but is removed immediately.

Could be a bug and checking is really not complete complete before removal, or it could just be async ui - it would have to be tested with a deliberately corrupt file.

The setting might be tied to the other checking option (full file or only last pieces), too.
    Last edited by BillyG; 06.10.18 at 21:46.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Micheleorink (23.12.19) , anon (06.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
    When a torrent is finished, it moves to seeding and does change the status to checking - but is removed immediately.
    Yes, that's the behavior I observed during testing.

Could be a bug and checking is really not complete complete before removal, or it could just be async ui - it would have to be tested with a deliberately corrupt file.

The setting might be tied to the other checking option (full file or only last pieces), too.
    Good points. Maybe it would be worth a try to cross-check this against the "official" Abuze Mod?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    let's divide the issues then because it will be easier to tackle.

first there's the timer not working. No matter what number of hours you set, it is not respected. I've experimented with dot and comma 0.5 0.3 0.1 1.0 1 2 3 10, all result in the same end, it always stops the torrent immediately after entering seeding mode and removes it.

now there's the second issue I think is even more alarming. It removes the torrent in the middle of checking. Happened with me many and every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
    or it could just be async ui - it would have to be tested with a deliberately corrupt file.
    I can assure you it is not async UI, most of the time the torrent gets removed whilst rechecking is still in the single digits like 1 2 3 %. Here's what happened with me days ago: A couple of torrent files got corrupted due to unexpected storage plug-n-play situation, which I did not worry about because it would and should have been detected by the rechecking which happens when download is done, instead the torrents achieved completion without detecting the corruption and I only noticed I had multiple corrupt files a few days later when I was about to use them.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I was going to cross-check this against Abuze Mod (now called Legitbly) myself as I suggested earlier, to discard the possibility of this being a bug inherent to Extreme Mod, but Shu's download portal seems to be broken and I can't log in. If anyone wants to try, please do so.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    I created a new account there and download the latest version, LegitBly (1.5.0.0.325)

I'm unable to test it but if you want to give it a go here's the mirror link = https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ac...fYQg1W8uGdEJId

PS: is Extreme Mod a fork of AbuzeMod?
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

anon (15.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    I was pretty happy to try this new update with Java 11, but BiglyBT doesn't work well at home. I have no uploads/downloads. Tracker's Announces only works on some UDP port. I have absolutely nothing on TCP port.

So it is true too that I do not have really right configured my listening ports in BiglyBT because of some configuration problems with the VPN. So I return back to the previous version of BiglyBT with Java 10, for instant, in despite of my invalid listening ports tests ...

Name:	TEST PORTS (d'écoutes).jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	682.6 KB 
ID:	19343
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandk View Post
    I created a new account there and download the latest version, LegitBly (1.5.0.0.325)

I'm unable to test it but if you want to give it a go here's the mirror link = https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ac...fYQg1W8uGdEJId
    Thanks, tried this and it didn't exhibit the same behavior, hash checking always finished before a torrent was stopped and removed. The 5 hour timeout I set for stopping the torrents was never respected, but once again, I don't know what the conditions that must be fine are

PS: is Extreme Mod a fork of AbuzeMod?
    Uh, sort of. On 2008 there was the Shu Mod and we all used a hacked version with no login system and no upload always available. Uncertainty regarding future updates led to DigitalDJ decompiling the source and creating a "SB-Innovation Hack", essentially a fork. Abuze Mod was parallelly released around this time. Then on 2009 came the Extreme Mod, based on the forked source. The code has been reviewed and resynchronized with Shu's work a few times since then.

Quote Originally Posted by jade.007 View Post
    I was pretty happy to try this new update with Java 11, but BiglyBT doesn't work well at home. I have no uploads/downloads. Tracker's Announces only works on some UDP port. I have absolutely nothing on TCP port.
    I would suggest a clean install before anything else, delete your current BiglyBT settings and reconfigure from scratch. Also, make sure all traces of the old Java 10 runtime are gone, there's a program called JavaRa that will help you with this.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

BillyG (20.10.18)

Hi anon! is it safe to use this tool in trackers like TL,IPT,TD,etc? yesterday i was using the no complete mod of your SBI Pack in IPT,and don't work,report everything to the tracker,with this,the download and the complete torrent anounce,won't be reported to the tracker? one more question,by any chance you know if it is or was in development a mod/tool with qbittorrent as base? (like your pack) but using qbittorrent,thanks!
    Last edited by josecarmona; 16.10.18 at 10:43.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by josecarmona View Post
    Hi anon! is it safe to use this tool in trackers like TL,IPT,TD,etc?

with this,the download and the complete torrent anounce,won't be reported to the tracker?
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=349865

Deja vu

yesterday i was using the no complete mod of your SBI Pack in IPT,and don't work,report everything to the tracker
    All the NoComplete mod does is not sending the "completed" flag to the tracker if and when you finish 100% of a torrent. The reporting of traffic in either direction and everything else is left untouched.

one more question,by any chance you know if it is or was in development a mod/tool with qbittorrent as base? (like your pack) but using qbittorrent,thanks!
    I'm not aware of any mods for that client. Making some of my own is very much possible, but I'm done with that sort of thing, I only came out of "retirement" to do a new uTorrent pack because people have requested it for years.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

josecarmona (16.10.18)

Hi anon! sorry about the Deja vu thing,thank you for your very informative answer!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    I would suggest a clean install before anything else, delete your current BiglyBT settings and reconfigure from scratch.
    OK, thanks anon...
    I tried during all this weekend to install "BiglyBT Extreme Mod par SB-Innovation 1.6.0.0 rev1 Beta" with Java 11. All programs were installed under Total Uninstall 6. Logically, the uninstallation should have been perfectly clean, especially since I also used too Ccleaner for clean the registry.

Also, make sure all traces of the old Java 10 runtime are gone, there's a program called JavaRa that will help you with this.
    Yes, it's a trick to try, I don't know at all JavaRa !
    Anyway, I still have a problem for configuring my ports even with "BiglyBT Extreme Mod par SB-Innovation 1.6.0.0 Beta" et Java 10.

But I also tried by cutting my antivirus (Kaspersky) and the Window's firewall, with having opened ports 53082 in my internet box ... And nothing to do, always the same problem !
    I think it's more a BiglyBT problem's configuration with the VPN. It is different if I use a proxy SOCKS5, but then there against frequent cuts.
    So it must be a NAT problem, but I'm feeling to be a bit lost with all that.
    And for the moment,I do not have found any good posts (preferably in French) which explains how to configure your BitTorrent client listenning's ports with a VPN !

Name:	TEST PORTS (d'écoutes).jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	682.6 KB 
ID:	19396 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEST NAT (ports d'écoutes).jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	328.5 KB 
ID:	19397

There would not be , sometimes, a network specialist in the corner on this forum ?
    Last edited by jade.007; 16.10.18 at 19:06. Reason: add images...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast