P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758

Power (2014)

Power
    50min | Crime, Drama | TV Series (2014– )

James "Ghost" St. Patrick, a wealthy New York night club owner who has it all, catering for the city's elite and dreaming big, lives a double life as a drug kingpin.

Review : the tv-show it's good when it comes to gangster type of tv-shows but somehow is Exaggerated in some parts because the main character is to pussy whipped for a kingpin and Never See it Coming - Director of the Tv-show is 50 cent (wich is acting also - like a real gangsta i could add ) and Probably they have tried ,somehow succeeded,to create a gangster loved by housewives - but in the real world ,from my opinion,Ghostwill not last a day Been Betrayed by Tommy with a bullet in the head,taking over,or getting arrested,or getting killed by the cartels or killed by the Serbians - i mean wtf - you sleep with a DEA agent and don't expect to be in trouble because of that ? that's why breaking bad remains the best tv-show when it comes to gangsta tv-shows - because is realistic
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I may watch this just because 50 Cent is in it. I basically hadn't heard anything about him after he moved on from hip hop.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread