+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you use download links when using google translate?

How do you use download links when using google translate?

Say, you have a site, http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php, that you want to translate to english. Using google translator, how do you manage to download stuff from it? Any link I click for torrent download or other files fail when using google translate. I find it very tedious to have two windows of the same site side by sind and just assume where is the link I want/need. Any insights?
    Last edited by Master Razor; 16.05.17 at 16:38.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Don't you get a balloon tip with the original text (and link) when you hover over something?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Master Razor (16.05.17)

Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Say, you have a site, BitTorrent, that you want to translate to english. Using google translator, how do you manage to download stuff from it? Any link I click for torrent download or other files fail when using google translate. I find it very tedious to have two windows of the same site side by sind and just assume where is the link I want/need. Any insights?
    You can read the frame source of the page and find exactly what your looking for. (i.e.,magnet or torrent link)
    First you translate your given site. Then go to the torrent page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	17719
    Then Right click with the mouse and hover to the option "This Frame". Move to the side and click on "View Frame source"
    The source will open in a new tab. Then search either "magnet" or ".torrent" on the source page.

Name:	tor.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	17720

Name:	magnet.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	17721
    You may need to edit the link to remove the translate link for the main link!
    This is the raw data
    <a href=https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&amp;hl=en&amp;rurl=translate.g oogle.com&amp;sl=en&amp;sp=nmt4&amp;tl=ja&amp;u=ht tps://extratorrent.cc/torrent_download/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx.torrent&amp;usg=ALkJrhgtxsS0T3zAKvv6TD-PwWzOHDkcXA
    This is the cleared dataFollowing this link can take you the the download link.
    Hoping this helps you!
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (17.05.17)

+ Reply to Thread