Cheating on Morethan.tv (MTV)

Which cheating method works over here?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    I havent tried anything yet. But given the peers stats I'd go for WM for sure, at a reasonable low speed deppending on the torrent size/leechers.

Edit: WM Works like a charm. Speeds about 3mB/s is what I've tried so far. Could do higher maybe.
    Last edited by FubareD; 19.02.17 at 18:28.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (18.02.17)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    I never tried lately and account disabled for inactivity not long ago but I suspect most methods with proper memory and average speeds like 5 MB/s up and down on proper torrent with multiple leechers would work. Months ago mR worked using normal uploading and downloading with these speeds and memory reader but I didn't really needed since the tracker is basically ratio free with no HnR rules.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (18.02.17)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    mtv is closing in a few weeks. :(

Hi all, It is with a heavy heart we announce that morethan.tv will be shutting down over the next few weeks. The reason for shutting down is that staffers have busy life and doesn't have time or power to build this place to what you deserve it to be.

We want to thank our dedicated FLS and staffers, former and present for all their hard work on building MTV to what it is today. And to our users, thanks a thousand for all your support. This would not have been possible without you.

Our servers will stay online for as long as they are paid for and we estimate that will be at least three more weeks. Take this time to download what you want to see in the future, and if you are feeling like it, upload stuff to another tracker that is missing what we have.

And now as a warning, I know that most of you won't have a choice but we SERIOUSLY warn against joining nebulance. a couple of months ago we where in discussions with alastor about a possible merger between MTV and NEB, and during a light security audit of their tracker we found several critical security breaches, e.g. their SQL server beeing open to the internet and servers registered in alastor's own name. They lack a security focused culture within their ranks, and joining them will put you in a elevated risk in terms of law enforcement or malicious people.

Again, thanks for a wonderful time. And we hope to see you guys around. -Regards staff
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    The reason for shutting down is that staffers have busy life and doesn't have time or power to build this place to what you deserve it to be.
    That's reasonable, but turnover is one of the things you should consider when deciding how many staff members your tracker will have. If all of your staff finds themselves with no time for their tasks anymore at the same time, either the tracker wasn't manned enough or you're shutting down for different reasons.

How long did they last, anyway? I only started hearing their name when FreshOn shut down last year.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss96
    They're not closing anymore as of Reddit. They are going to try resolve things to keep open.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidtest View Post
    They're not closing anymore as of Reddit. They are going to try resolve things to keep open.
    drama queers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Update from their theatrics:

Hello all,

After much work and discussion, management will be expanded to make up for our lost staff members. After expansion, MTV will have a full staff team on board. From now on, Onizuka will take on the role of MTV's leadership, directing our team after the exit of Fallout and DzR. With this change, there will be a minimal learning curve, but nothing will need to change significantly for the tracker to continue in the future.

We would also like to apologize to the users for the troubling uncertainty this has caused, but please bear with us as we continue to provide you the service you've used and loved throughout these years.

Finally, we would like to thank our former admins DzR and Fallout for all their hard work and dedication. Their efforts will never be forgotten.

Thank you for all the support,

MTV Staff
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Anyone recent tried mratio or anyother cheat tool here, how is this place for cheating in general?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Given the multiple highs and lows they've gone through, including extended downtime, it's unlikely that anything has changed since this thread was started. Although if their current activity levels are as I've been told, I'd advice against any kind of cheating that involves continuous presence in a swarm (even fake seeding).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Rupel89yt (21.08.22)

P2P Client
    mratio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss93
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupel89yt View Post
    Anyone recent tried mratio or anyother cheat tool here, how is this place for cheating in general?
    have you tried it?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread