+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cheating on Redacted (formerly PTH/Passtheheadphones)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    the ISP uses CGNAT or something idk
    Call customer service, tell them you need a public IP because you can't host multiplayer games on your PlayStation 360 while you livestream yourself with those security cameras you installed. Those excuses usually work.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (07.09.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    any advice on cheating this tracker ? updated guide ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    This is just my point of view, but there may not be much interest on cheating RED because...

• when they're not down, they're shotgunning their users with freeleech tokens on top of the required ratio system, so you can have almost any torrent for free; therefore "downloading more torrents" has minimal merit as a reason.
    • you must upload torrents to reach Power User and above and there are no shortcuts for that, even with 10,000 TB of upload on your account; therefore "reaching higher user classes" has minimal merit as a reason.
    • staff apparently live in a world of dreams where their most trusted people are also into torrents yet haven't been invited to RED already; those of us who reside in the cruel real world may have our accounts "locked" for inviting online strangers. Like many other trackers, they give you invites because they want to grow, but at the same impose a heap of restrictions that make it potentially unsafe to actually invite anyone even if you're a completely legitimate user; therefore "getting invites" has minimal merit as a reason.
    • any accounts you obtain through the invite forum are logged, and if you do anything "bad" on either site you'll get banned from both and likely all others associated with them too; therefore "accessing the invite forum" has minimal merit as a reason.
      • Also, staff are always right, so they never ban innocent users, there is no hypocrisy in maintaining these elaborate ban sharing systems and complaining that running a tracker requires lots of time, and the information stored is 100% safe from server raids somehow. (Gazelle even logs which profile pages you've visited. That's not "protecting the site from bad users", it's bullshit.)

So, yeah.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This is just my point of view, but there may not be much interest on cheating RED because...

• when they're not down, they're shotgunning their users with freeleech tokens on top of the required ratio system, so you can have almost any torrent for free; therefore "downloading more torrents" has minimal merit as a reason.
    • you must upload torrents to reach Power User and above and there are no shortcuts for that, even with 10,000 TB of upload on your account; therefore "reaching higher user classes" has minimal merit as a reason.
    • staff apparently live in a world of dreams where their most trusted people are also into torrents yet haven't been invited to RED already; those of us who reside in the cruel real world may have our accounts "locked" for inviting online strangers. Like many other trackers, they give you invites because they want to grow, but at the same impose a heap of restrictions that make it potentially unsafe to actually invite anyone even if you're a completely legitimate user; therefore "getting invites" has minimal merit as a reason.
    • any accounts you obtain through the invite forum are logged, and if you do anything "bad" on either site you'll get banned from both and likely all others associated with them too; therefore "accessing the invite forum" has minimal merit as a reason.
      • Also, staff are always right, so they never ban innocent users, there is no hypocrisy in maintaining these elaborate ban sharing systems and complaining that running a tracker requires lots of time, and the information stored is 100% safe from server raids somehow. (Gazelle even logs which profile pages you've visited. That's not "protecting the site from bad users", it's bullshit.)

So, yeah.
    wow so complete, breaktrough guide behaving in RED, thank you! so to obtain invite we must be poweruser, being poweruser means we have to be uploader ? and how do we know we are merit the requirement to be power user ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    wow so complete, breaktrough guide behaving in RED, thank you!
    I think I'm being made fun of here, but you're welcome nonetheless

As for the Power User class, last time I checked the requirements were 25 GB and 5 torrents uploaded. In practice you'll want to do a bit more than that, because torrents are automatically deleted if unseeded for too long, and promotions aren't one-way: you'll be demoted if you no longer meet the minimum requirements for your current class.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    I think I'm being made fun of here, but you're welcome nonetheless

As for the Power User class, last time I checked the requirements were 25 GB and 5 torrents uploaded. In practice you'll want to do a bit more than that, because torrents are automatically deleted if unseeded for too long, and promotions aren't one-way: you'll be demoted if you no longer meet the minimum requirements for your current class.
    damn.... that is strict. so it means we have to upload occasionally to keep ourselves on their sight ? or on "bot" sight ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    damn.... that is strict. so it means we have to upload occasionally to keep ourselves on their sight ? or on "bot" sight ?
    having access to elite forum seems need 50 torrents posted? sound hard at first, but rules also says ebooks torrents are allowed to be posted. I've seen others posting bunch of crap ebooks torrents (also very small) that none would ever download just for building up their number of torrents posted. you have this option if someday trying to upgrade userclass. ofc this info may be dated since I've been away from red for over a year. just fyr.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    ofc this info may be dated since I've been away from red for over a year. just fyr.
    It's still current, and also applies to software, as long as it's in line with their rules and "do not upload" list. With the exception of sheet music and the RED Toolbox (which is very useful and freeleech), I don't know who would spend their hard-earned buffer on either kind of content, but they can do it if they want
    Thanks

what did you guys do for getting 100gb upload? i know its easy to a web flac or just take from rutracker and just upload like a mad man but it sounds like pain if i am just gonna get banned in upcoming time in case i wanna cheat.

any safety upload speed for cheating? i might try with 10kbps and waffles since i doubt they can catch me such speed, if anyone got banned from this then

i have no interest in downloading musics from red since i can easily grab them from rutracker or other sites, so please if someone can recommend easy way to get good upload for the userclass(besides actually uploading) then im all ears.

since ebooks can be uploaded the amount of upload is now irrelevant for me.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    i might try with 10kbps and waffles since i doubt they can catch me such speed
    Also known as the slow and steady method and very effective.

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=15507

Perhaps you could go farther and do 1 KB/s on 10 torrents
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (24.10.20)

Is this true for all trackers or just for RED? or the the cabal?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    For all trackers, and always was. Regular user giveaways are mostly exempt, but you rarely see those nowadays, it's all recruitment threads.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

thekommonone (28.10.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    For all trackers, and always was. Regular user giveaways are mostly exempt, but you rarely see those nowadays, it's all recruitment threads.
    Sad but true.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    False Positive
    Last edited by sashiagustina; 02.11.20 at 19:02.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    i can't even start my torrent, each time i log in and download torrent. seeders 2000+ Wtf is going on
    Congratulations, you've been banned by Redacted. No, I'm joking ʘ‿ʘ ...... are you saying 2000+ shown in torrent client or the RED webpage?
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 02.11.20 at 18:40.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast