RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Developer Last Online: Dec 2023 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 117040
      Released: 27.11.16 Last Update: 26.07.23 Installs: 120
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

What's New:
      - New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
      - New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
      - New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
      - New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
      - New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
      - New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
      - New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
      - New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
      - New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
      - New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
      - New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
      - New: Excel-like Filtering.
      - New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
      - New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
      - Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
      - Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
      - Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
      - Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
      - Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
      - Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

Code:
      File: RMP.exe
      CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
      SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
      SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C0613348C26D8761D3
      SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9DEE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B41CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42
      Spoiler Old changelogs:
      RMP 2.1:
      - New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
      - New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
      - New: Torrent label column.
      - New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
      - New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
      - New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
      - Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
      - Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
      - Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
      - New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
      - Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
      - Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
      - Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
      - Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
      - Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
      - Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
      - Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
      - New: First release.

Background:
      The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.
      Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8

How to make client files?
      You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
      Apply the registry values at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

RM+ 2.2 is currently in testing guys just final touches, it's me who has no time to finish some silly bugs.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (06.01.22) , coolio256 (20.11.21) , czullo (20.11.21) , JohnWick (20.11.21) , AngelNet (01.11.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (26.10.21) , malarkey (19.10.21) , 12321 (19.10.21) , BigMan (09.10.21) , AxiomaticDirection (08.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    RM+ 2.2 is currently in testing guys just final touches, it's me who has no time to finish some silly bugs.
    hey Lucius, can't wait. I can test if you still need testers.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (11.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan View Post
    yeah, it's kind of slow and tedious to setup every torrent from that tracker to use the proxy
    Note that unlike in mRatio, you have two advantages here: proxy settings can be changed after adding a torrent, and for multiple ones at the same time.

also seeders and leachers don't report correctly to RM+
    That information comes from the tracker and is optional. If not available, you'll have to make do without it. A real client would be able to classify peers in either category to some extent as it connects to them, but RM+ cannot do this (although such a feature is planned).

mRatio has a bug that makes it parse the data incorrectly unless it comes from scraping the torrent manually, if the emulation and tracker support that. So once again, it could be worse
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (11.10.21)

boohboot
    Amazing news! Cant wait. Thanks!
    Last edited by boohboot; 12.10.21 at 08:28.

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    Great news. Still using the latest version. Many thanks to you!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    I am still getting "Tracker Response is empty. Torrent state: Error" even after tweeking the registry as suggested. Help please.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aarondiablojones View Post
    I am still getting "Tracker Response is empty. Torrent state: Error" even after tweeking the registry as suggested. Help please.
    Send the torrent to me private.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    Hopefully, this works. I have sent you a link for the torrent file you asked for.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    We have a difficult situation here, nya. Testing based on the data you messaged me indicates this particular tracker only supports TLS 1.3. Such a configuration is both highly unusual and discouraged, but considering context, they likely want to enforce the use of Encrypted Client Handshake which is a version-exclusive extension.

The registry values linked to in the first post explicitly disable TLS 1.3, because Microsoft's implementation isn't ready for prime time and causes more trouble than it's worth (or at least that's how it was last time I checked). However, you can turn it back on for testing purposes by merging the following. Note that your Windows and .NET Framework versions must be new enough; can't enable functionality that isn't there!

Code:
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.3\Client]
    "DisabledByDefault"=dword:00000000
    "Enabled"=dword:ffffffff

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
    "SecureProtocols"=dword:00002a80

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WinHttp]
    "DefaultSecureProtocols"=dword:00002a80

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WinHttp]
    "DefaultSecureProtocols"=dword:00002a80

; This line is just a comment, but don't delete it.
    And yet, even if successful, that's only one piece of the puzzle. Their use of Cloudflare means they may also be sending chunked responses, which RM+ can't deal with at the moment (when this occurs, you'll see "received tracker response" followed by an error and garbage symbols in the log). Since TLS 1.3-only servers are very infrequent, I don't have a test setup for capturing data from them, so I can't confirm this. But if correct, it means you won't be able to use RM+ at all until the new version is out. The workaround on post #808 or switching to mRatio + Fixer won't work either!
    Thanks

I spent a good amount of time debugging the tracker respond using 2.2 version that supports TLS 1.3 and "Chunked" bug fixed to realize that i use windows 10 version old enough to make the server cry again.

To complete the puzzle you have to use windows 10 version at least 1903, besides 2.2 version of RM+ which is in the works.

https://sockettools.com/kb/windows-a...-tls-versions/

So i need to upgrade my windows 10 machine to complete the test
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    That's exactly why we're not ready for TLS 1.3-only servers just yet... imagine the non-technical people that don't even know why they can't access, or some browsers and torrent clients work while others don't
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (06.12.21)

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    So your suggestion for now is to wait for the new version of Ratio Master 2.2? I am using windows 10 Pro Oct 2020 Update (20H2) which I believe is newer than 1903.

I don't want to get caught because I need a lot of stuffs from that tracker and Ratio Master is the only way I can keep my ratio in check.

Waiting for the new version more eagerly now...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I'm missing the double post merger already

Quote Originally Posted by aarondiablojones View Post
    So your suggestion for now is to wait for the new version of Ratio Master 2.2? I am using windows 10 Pro Oct 2020 Update (20H2) which I believe is newer than 1903.
    If the registry values on post #820 don't work, that's exactly what you'll need to do. Given such a scenario, we're working hard to push 2.2 as soon as possible, and I'd recommend using the ratio tool on Extreme Mod as a stopgap alternative.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If the registry values on post #820 don't work, that's exactly what you'll need to do. Given such a scenario, we're working hard to push 2.2 as soon as possible, and I'd recommend using the ratio tool on Extreme Mod as a stopgap alternative.
    Registry hacks only turning on what's "already" there, So versions before 1903 there is no TLS 1.3 support at all to be turned on.

2.2 version will leave the TLS to the OS to decide which version you need and provide the right solution for it, So you need to be prepared with the knowledge for the right and minimum version that support TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3.
    I will try to add detectors for the maximum your device is supporting and what TLS version the tracker is using to be more user friendly for non-tech persons.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (08.12.21)

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm missing the double post merger already

The new registry did not change anything. I am still receiving the same error message. So, I guess I will wait for the newer version and hope for the best.

Thanks for all the help.

Really appreciate it.

Registry hacks only turning on what's "already" there, So versions before 1903 there is no TLS 1.3 support at all to be turned on.

2.2 version will leave the TLS to the OS to decide which version you need and provide the right solution for it, So you need to be prepared with the knowledge for the right and minimum version that support TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3.
    I will try to add detectors for the maximum your device is supporting and what TLS version the tracker is using to be more user friendly for non-tech persons.
    Thank you for keeping the non-tech users in mind. We will take all the help we can get. Thanks for all the work you all do.

Regards
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (08.12.21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast