+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRC Auto-DL Cheater

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed View Post
    Why proxy software and not just socks tunnel via ssh?
    No reason to prefer one over the other, assuming both are possible. The idea is having announces come from some high-speed server's IP, and anything that gets that job done is fine.

But first, we need to worry about finding a way to automate this cheating
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

I thought about ..
    Configuring torrent client to move completed torrent to a folder that ratio tool watch it and load the new torrent which is configured via proxy to send the announces to that IP.

But I have one concern and you can correct me. This method works for complete cheating not real download cheating.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    I've found a free host, but now what?
    I think you should make a tutorial!
    (another question: Can we install rtorrent on these free hosts and make them a free seedbox?)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I thought about ..
    Configuring torrent client to move completed torrent to a folder that ratio tool watch it and load the new torrent which is configured via proxy to send the announces to that IP.

But I have one concern and you can correct me. This method works for complete cheating not real download cheating.
    This is a possible method but the issue is by the time you've downloaded on your home connection all seedboxes will be long finished and you have announced multiple times via your real client slow speeds and reported a ratio of 0.2 or less. This method seems rather fruitless.

What I'm thinking is a much better solution is a cheat client that loads the torrent as soon as its announced on irc and placed in its watch folder.
    Cheat client will have to "download" at similar speeds to other peers in the swarm and report a ratio on completion of above 1.1 then continue to upload at a lower speed until no peers are downloading anymore.
    Real clients can see other peers dl speeds and progress the cheat client would have to do this to successfully blend into the swarm.

I realize this is beyond the capabilities of a cheat client as now we aren't just faking announces we are connecting to other peers and using that data to cheat and report realistic announces.

I believe the vuze mod here
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=32835
    is using peers to influence it cheat behavior
    (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero.
    So we just need to have access to swarm speed and report download speeds of 90% swarm speed and upload speeds of 110% etc. This would also result in only a 10% of 1 snatch discrepancy to the tracker between upload, download and expected amounts based on torrent size x snatches.

I tried the method explained above successfully earlier manually.
    By loading torrent into rutorrent,
    sniffing the initial announce,
    disabling the tracker,
    loading the torrent into rm+ placing the sniffed key and peer id(both are unique for each torrent in rtorrent)
    check swarm speed in rutorrent and configuring rm+ to report stats accordingly

The socks question was because I'm currently using socks to proxy through my seedbox and just wanted to confirm it wasn't a risky method. It just raised questions in my mind as socks was so easy to setup so why bother installing additional software and configuring it.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (22.09.16)

a cheat client that loads the torrent as soon as its announced on irc and placed in its watch folder.
    watch folder feature is already done.

Also, Rm+ 2.0 connects to swarm but not that deep to know the average swarm speed.

The socks question was because I'm currently using socks to proxy through my seedbox and just wanted to confirm it wasn't a risky method. It just raised questions in my mind as socks was so easy to setup so why bother installing additional software and configuring it.
    I think any "relay" method works.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I used to look for a windows-happy auto dl but everything I found was always for Linux. (ironically, it's while searching for such a legit tool that I discovered SBI)

If this can work in windows, then I hope it can be set it up to auto dl freeleeches torrents as soon as they are "published".
    That's perfect to build up buffer without cheating at all.

and there is already quite a nice list of supported trackers!

I need to find time, time, time. the most precious commodity!
    Last edited by molosse; 28.09.16 at 21:39.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    I used to look a windows-happy auto dl but everything I found was always for Linux. (ironically, it's while searching for such a legit tool that I discovered FBI)
    Thanks to Foreign LINUX and the Bash shell on Windows 10, this may not be a problem.

Also, what was the FBI doing in France
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (28.09.16)

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Thanks to Foreign LINUX and the Bash shell on Windows 10, this may not be a problem.

Also, what was the FBI doing in France
    HAHA! I meant SBI. Silly slip of the tongue!

If I understand this add-on, I could:
    install XULRunner for windows
    run chatzilla as a standalone app via XULRunner
    then put that autodl-chatzilla in chatzilla
    and voilà?
    Last edited by molosse; 28.09.16 at 21:51.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    HAHA! I meant SBI. Silly slip of the tongue!

If I understand this add-on, I could:
    install XULRunner for windows
    run chatzilla as a standalone app via XULRunner
    then put that autodl-chatzilla in chatzilla
    and voilà?
    Yes sounds right.
    Still need to have a auto watch folder option in cheat program and the ability to report realistic speeds. A basic random upload/download range would work for most general trackers but using this without getting peer speeds on something like what.cd will be dangerous.
    Thanks

A basic random upload/download range would work for most general trackers but using this without getting peer speeds on something like what.cd will be dangerous.
    use VEM for such ability.
    Supporting such a feature is like writing a real bittorrent client. so using a modded client is so much easier.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed View Post
    Yes sounds right.
    Still need to have a auto watch folder option in cheat program and the ability to report realistic speeds. A basic random upload/download range would work for most general trackers but using this without getting peer speeds on something like what.cd will be dangerous.
    if autodl-chatzilla can put the torrent file in a folder, then any bittorent client can watch the folder.
    In my limited experience, I noticed that if I download a freeleech torrent from a tracker like PTP, within minutes of it publish date, there is no need to cheat, real UL already offer pretty good buffer per torrent.

But that's one use case, I understand there are many others that don't involve freeleeches.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12