Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758

The X Files ( Season 10 )

The X Files
    44min | Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi |

Two FBI agents, Fox Mulder the believer and Dana Scully the skeptic, investigate the strange and unexplained while hidden forces work to impede their efforts.

season 10 was great , even if i was not an x-files fan...(did not watched any other season )

in episode 1 i saw so many real truth about how the world works that i tought it will banned
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (05.03.16) , slikrapid (27.02.16)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    i thought it was mediocre, probably worse than the previous 2 seasons (earlier seasons were much better), our agents looked tired and rather disinterested, the newcomer agents were amateurish, trying too hard, the contents was delivered in a disjointed or rushed manner, etc. - seems like just another one of those resurrected tv series that cannot keep up with previously set standards

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
    in episode 1 i saw so many real truth about how the world works that i tought it will banned
    maybe the things they say in the show are useful to the so-called powers-that-be, so its not necessary to take any action (examples: fear, paranoia, helplessness, victims, governmental power,...)
    i don't think the show offers anything groundbreaking or bothers digging really deep (aliens, whistleblowers)
    a good deal of the contents is actually repeating or at least playing along with official propaganda (moon landing, 9/11)
    its not taken seriously by the majority? of the viewers
    its not considered a (serious) threat

Quote Originally Posted by quote above
    Two FBI agents, Fox Mulder the believer and Dana Scully the skeptic,
    mulder is not a believer (but he wants to believe) in so-called paranormal phenomena, except for the things he experienced - he is more likely to entertain the affirmative attitude
    scully is a moderate believer (religion), but thinks that there are more likely (ordinary) explanations for paranormal phenomena - she is more likely to entertain the non-affirmative attitude

to use a famous example/quote from the series: 'the truth is out there'

on one hand, the truth is everywhere, the question is can you see it?
    on the other hand, the most important truth (personal truth) is in you, in the depths at the center/core/heart of your being, you (your true self) are the truth, the question is can you see it?
    also, 'to see' means not using ordinary senses (like eyes), it means using pure consciousness (free from sensory input), ie. you'd be 'the seer' (or more correctly: the experiencer of seeing), in direct contact with the truth, experiencing it as it is - that is what a true believer is (he who experiences the truth as it is, he who lives the truth and within the truth)
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (02.03.16)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    on one hand, the truth is everywhere, the question is can you see it?
    on the other hand, the most important truth (personal truth) is in you, in the depths at the center/core/heart of your being, you (your true self) are the truth, the question is can you see it?
    also, 'to see' means not using ordinary senses (like eyes), it means using pure consciousness (free from sensory input), ie. you'd be 'the seer' (or more correctly: the experiencer of seeing), in direct contact with the truth, experiencing it as it is - that is what a true believer is (he who experiences the truth as it is, he who lives the truth and within the truth)
    i like'it because after your point of view , explained proper in all the senses , is not much to say pr add

maybe only to add to the rhetorical question
    can you see it?
    can you accept it? i think is a big problem with the modern society accepting his inner self - his true self - mostly running from their true self towards a more accepted by society self , social circle self , or other exterior impulses subconscious added via manipulation - people don't connect with each other to a deeper level - or not at all - because they have used to much to play a role than being
    in depths at the center/core/heart of your being, you (your true self)
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (27.02.16)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I was excited when I heard about it, but now, it seems show isn't all that great, so I'm less excited to watch it
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    i like'it ..is not boring to watch or something like that, ofcourse is not Breaking Bad plot twist also but compared to other re-release is on top

heroes reborn for ex was a total crap- in the categ re-release
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (05.03.16)

+ Reply to Thread