+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas for finding work in outside my country

Ideas for finding work in outside my country

I'd like to find a job outside my country. I can apply for jobs abroad but I'm a little confused about potential interviews.
    If I'm here and they ask me to come there, I'll probably have to go with my own money. And if I do go, then I'll have to come back here and wait for their response. Then , if response is positive, go over there (again) and permanently rellocate?
    How exactly does this work? Any tips, advice? I really wanna get out of here and fast.

Bear in mind that I have some money, but not enough to live in a hotel for the rest of my life. So I cannot take many risks, I go over there, and they say NO, and I waste moiney and time for nothing.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    If I'm here and they ask me to come there, I'll probably have to go with my own money.
    depends on the company, some don't have a problem with paying for the ticket, it might be a hint at how willing are they to pay for such things and how well off are they (and maybe how interesting you are to them)

Then , if response is positive, go over there (again) and permanently rellocate?
    some companies help you with that too (finding a place to stay), but you have to ask how these things work over there
    sometimes you work abroad, having a temporary stay there, at other times it might be more permanent
    sometimes you work directly for the foreign company, at other times it might be done via 3rd parties as handlers or subcontractors (they might handle traveling)

some tips? pick bigger companies or long-standing ones or promising ones
    ask yourself why would they want you and not some local guy
    some might want to use skype for communication before any kind of travel

I really wanna get out of here and fast.
    anything is possible here, who knows what you might encounter and how long it may take
    also, why are you in such a hurry? (expect it to be slower than finding employment locally)

I go over there, and they say NO, and I waste moiney and time for nothing.
    well, you go only if its really promising (or if they pay of course), might even check out some other companies nearby, maybe do a walk-in there, stay a few more days for that, etc.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

anon (01.01.16)

+ Reply to Thread