Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on BitMe

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    That's good buddy,but make sure to check the swarm's activity list (swarm's speed) if possible to see how speed ranges out there,or you can manually alter your speeds every,let's say,one hour so that you sound like a normal users whose speeds gradually change.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    Quote Originally Posted by supercheater View Post
    Now i am using fake upload speeds b/w 50 - 200 KB/s .. ..
    Mratio works fine there
    supercheater i dont think i can agree with your advice since it has already lead to a ban of terminator
    but my question is did u try that with a new account or a old one
    since i its a old one its always easy but on new one its impossible
    Thanks

Just uploaded NPRG Ratiomaster at Bitme
    They disabled me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkle View Post
    but my question is did u try that with a new account or a old one,since i its a old one its always easy but on new one its impossible
    Well,that's a good question,in general bare in mind that the risk associated with new accounts is much much higher than testing a tool with an old one,so if you got your shiney account just wait couple of weeks before messing around except if you want to start showing as a healthy user with a "since day 1" activity,then you can do that by speeds upto 100KB/s but only using Shu hack because the odds of being caught is extremely low.

Now,being an old user gives you some privileges & respect among other users,that's natural,I mean if you passed a certain period of time,you get regular invites every month along with promotion perks such as accessing private forums ...etc so eventually faking with an old account is quite safer than other scenario.
    Thanks

Hey which torrent is best to fake at bitme and please also mention at what speed
    Tahnks
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    Quote Originally Posted by supercheater View Post
    Hey which torrent is best to fake at bitme and please also mention at what speed
    Tahnks
    hey supercheater ,
    my friends who cheat there use following ways to find which torent is best to cheat there

first load a torrent with leechers in client
    if the torrent has good lecher activity with high swarms that torrent is best to cheat since swarm speeds and leecher activity very important in bitme

and keep in minds while using tools like mratio and so on always keep 1/3rd of swarm speeds as max speeds dont go over than that and check it if there are leecher activity too helps a lot
    Last edited by Tinkle; 16.04.09 at 04:53.
    Thanks

I am using Faze mod at Bitme,Seems to work fine
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss105
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    except if you want to start showing as a healthy user with a "since day 1" activity,then you can do that by speeds upto 100KB/s but only using Shu hack because the odds of being caught is extremely low.
    Yes Aurion! From day 1 on a new account I have used shu hack effectively, easily maintaining a ratio 1.0 - 1.5

Torrents I used are those with a high peer numbers (the high peer counts are due to partial seeders for sure) but nonetheless this technique will work. (I have the files on my machine already as I use them also for what & waffles)

Moderate speeds initially to start with upto 30 kB/s (virgin acc) to build up buffer, d/l what you want to maintain ~1-1.5 ratio. Extend total upload rate up to 100kB/s after a week or two maintaining the 1-1.5 ratio with downloads of your choice. (I split this btn 2 or 3 torrents to look less suspicious). Build your figures so that it looks like you are a good frequent (daily) user.

After about 4 weeks or so I use u/l (total) of upto 400kB/s spread over a few "popular" torrents, the gigs coming easily keep global ratio on the low side ~2 and you are in good shape.

Same goes for other bitme site.
    Last edited by mike; 19.04.09 at 18:50.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,good technique you got there,and this is promising that you started to sharpen your cheating skills,just one more thing to bare in mind,don't ever pick a hot new torrent before watching it for some time to see if it brings more leechers or not,and always remember don't bring heat on yourself using low or mid active torrents.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26
    I got recenty an invite for bitme.org, but I was disabled on bitme.tv for ratio cheating.

How are the chance that I will get disabled? Are the both sites connected, do they exchange ip adresses??? Ty
    Thanks

@Ladrao
    Same happened to me,they will disable sooner or later
    they are sister sites
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss205
    to the jackass who just joined and in three hours time had donated, flashed 19GB upload/3GB download and then went to the pu+ forums asking for invites to waffles and bitmetv... i don't know if your an SB-I member but...

you fail. you fail so hard I don't think you could ever succeed. seriously why do people like this even try.
    Last edited by Nobody; 07.05.09 at 06:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    to the jackass who just joined and in three hours time had donated, flashed 19GB upload/3GB download and then went to the pu+ forums asking for invites to waffles and bitmetv...
    That's the kind of people splicer mentioned recently - those that think they can use 10GB/s rates jsut because their tool is undetectable itself. It should be common sense that you will get caught if you fake 19GB in 1 minute.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    bitrcomet
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    to the jackass who just joined and in three hours time had donated, flashed 19GB upload/3GB download and then went to the pu+ forums asking for invites to waffles and bitmetv... i don't know if your an SB-I member but...

you fail. you fail so hard I don't think you could ever succeed. seriously why do people like this even try.
    These kind of things please me. If he wasn't banned by any automatic script and admins didnt' catch him until he screwed himself over, my careful cheating with faze should be fine.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    the only problem is that the number of leechers is very low, so you can get caught pretty easily
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast