P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758

Superfast!

Superfast!

Undercover cop Lucas White joins Vin Serento's LA gang of illegal street racers. They are fast and they are furious and they plan to double cross LA crime kingpin Juan Carlos de la Sol who hides his cash in a downtown Taco Bell. The gangs outrageous plan is as daring as it is ridiculous and will see them towing the whole damn restaurant, at crazy speeds.

Directors : Jason Friedberg, Aaron Seltzer
    Writers : Jason Friedberg, Aaron Seltzer
    Stars : Veronica McCluskey, Joseph Julian Soria, Andrea Navedo

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it doesn't seem much but it made laugh a lot )) who liked Meet The Spartans will also like this
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

tr-cht-fx-242p (02.04.15)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Funny, but I kinda feel as an insult to Paul Walker!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    well everybody is kinda saying that but the parody is on the role not on the actor
    if we tend to tie everything to Paul Walker , Fast and Furious 7 had to be canceled also in respect for Paul Walker but it wasn't since it will collect more money than all fast & furious movies just because of this , is not this an insult also to Paul Walker ? using his death for more ratings ? I know it can be also a tribute but if it's a tribute all the money collected in F&F 7 has to be donated

i haven't seen F&F 7 yet but if they respect Paul Walker ,a good plot story line was to continue the scenes in a way that Deckard Shaw catch him and after that the revenge of Dominic Toretto,since i heard Paul Managed to film around half a movie,not continue Paul Walker role using somebody that looks like him or stuff like that - this is an insult also to Paul Walker
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I'm not saying they're insulting Paul Walker, it's just that the dude is dead, why make a movie at all? And I think F&F7 was half way done when he died, so you can argue it's a cash'n grab!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    probably the movie was done until the Paul's tragically accident ..anyway whole thing is debatable...i wanted to point out that F&F7 is insulting Paul Walker more than a parody which is based just on the character , on F&F7 is other way around, the whole franchise profits from Paul's tragically accident

I personally liked the first 2-3 movies ,but when they started to fly on bridges and started to carry 10 tones vault on the street ,that was the point when movie turned SF
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread