Thread: "Member vs Registered User" v2

yeah, no.. That's not the person I am.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    hellman, are you a wizard or something? This is the third time a bump from you in this thread is followed by her suddenly replying, it's unbelievable. She said she wants to meet tomorrow and has "some news" to give me We have already agreed on time and place.

Either that or she's reading this thread. My addiction to this forum was no secret during school days, so I don't rule it out as a possibility.

Spoiler Rest of this post.:
    Quote Originally Posted by hellman View Post
    i would've called..
    I'm sure that would have turned out okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I wish I had hellman's amazingly positive view on the world..!
    It's got to be all the protein shakes he said he takes, they're worth a try
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Either that or she's reading this thread
    or..hellman is replying you from her account ))

i regret that i didn't see this thread early , it's like i'm watching the script from man seeking women

i was in the anon situation so many times, sometimes i still am, but is not affecting me anymore, i try to stay always positive and don't bother if we talk today and next reply after 1 month ,acting like nothing happend , because mostly nothing happend so it's not an act , people tend to think that a no reply or late reply it's a "don't like you thing" but this is only in 5% of the time, in 95% of time , people are busy , sloppy or real life intervene , familly , job , ofcourse is not thinking about you , but we are not in relationship is not normal to think all the day about me after hello , ofcourse if you see that you are disrespected act like a gentleman , keep the distance ( don't stress her out each day or with "why the late response" , "why don't call", "girls dramaa" talking) , be gentle with her when she's trying to reach you , have fun with her , try to know her , make her laugh ( without being a clown)( without to fall in LJBF) and hell after all if nothing else happen at least we have fun , expended our social circle ,we all are humans here and we have so much a short time on earth that we don't have time to do something else beside being better , offering love , support and friendship - in the common sense cases ( not to pathological sick people)
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (02.03.16) , anon (01.03.16) , slikrapid (29.02.16)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    She said she wants to meet tomorrow and has "some news" to give me
    She's pregnant
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    She's pregnant

I don't think so, although I guess it could be true.

I'm on my way, more details later.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    yeah, no.. That's not the person I am.
    hehe, if you really knew who you are, you'd be overwhelmed with optimism/positivity, 'tasting' the nectar of bliss and telling us all about how awesome it is or something in that direction
    until then you're still role-playing like the rest of us (or more correctly: the large majority of others)

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    She's pregnant
    why would that be a negative thing, even if its not anon's child?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    why would that be a negative thing, even if its not anon's child?
    because it is, lol
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    The news were that she landed a scholarship for a systems analyst course, so we can put the pregnancy discussion aside.

Anyway, I'm back. We finally did that long-dangling visit to the Chinatown (where I bought some semi-exotic foodstuffs for me and my parents), and then dropped by Starbucks since they had a pretty good promo today. Along the way, she casually mentioned having problems with her external hard drive not being recognized, and guess what, she'd actually brought it with herself. I agreed to take it home and have a look when requested, because what the hell.

After a quite long walk, we parted ways at a subway station. I suggested we meet again some day, but she told me that due to being busy, it was very unlikely that it would happen, and that I also shouldn't forget to look at the disk (with those exact words).

I feel like the whole ordeal was set up so quickly so that I, uh, could solve this hardware problem To her credit, there's a logical explanation (doing two college-level courses, having a job and a life account for having no time; having two years' worth of notes inside the disk account for its importance), but it's hard for me not to feel a little bit used.

Anyway, I agree with DarkSaibot's rant (here's a post that proves it) and had lots of fun today. No regrets!
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    at first was interested,at the finish something happend in her mind,you where not being used , you have been used if she told you that bs with " hard to see us again " after you have fixed the HDD - probably the HDD problem was a shit test to see how you will react or even worse...she make time to meet with u just because she wanted sombody to fix her HDD problem and on the road , being a nice guy with her( in a good way), hell, even having fun with u , she dropped the HDD problem having a morality issue with herself ..but analyze don't mather...important thing that you had fun ...bottom line..everything is an experience not a reject or something more darker - girls are complicated if she want to keep in touch you will be there for her, if not ,you understand her sittuation and let her how she wants

side note : when she mentioned about her hdd problem ..probably a funny response was " ah...ok...i see what you are doing....probably you invent a pretext to bring me in your home..and this for two reasons : 1 ) you are a serial killer or 2) you want to take advantage of me ...sorry missy...i have a rule...nothing happens at the first meet ,because i'm tired girls see me just like a peace of meat , take advantage of me and after that never calls back, you know..i have a soul to but i will take the hdd and only the HDD at my home , just to be safe
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.03.16)

I would feel so awkward if a guy ever did that, probably awkward enough to avoid him for quite a while

Anyway, it seems like a lovely day and the HDD totally screwed it up. Even if she didn't mean it like that, it's impossible not to take notice, especially with those parting words. I believe friends are there to help you, and I help mine whenever I find a minute of time. Anyway, I wouldn't rush the hard drive myself. Let it alone for at least a few days. You're there to be her friend, not her servant.

I'm sure she means well, it's just ugh. It's sad that you waited for over two weeks and then get a response like that.

But don't listen to me, people told me I'm a bitch.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 01.03.16 at 17:03.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.03.16)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    No regrets!
    u sure?

anyways, i'd say the situation is a bit unusual and it may be that she is testing you, waiting for a move on your part - something that shows you're interested in more than just being friends (every few weeks or so) - so the question is: are you? if the answer is affirmative then you know what to do (besides repairing that silly drive... or die trying hehe)
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.03.16)

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    imho the point is not creepy or not creepy the main point is welcomed or unwelcomed advances
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.03.16)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Sad to hear that it turned out like this, ah well life goes on.I feel it is better not to over analyze these things and live in in the moment and do what makes you happy cause life's too short.You can go out and meet some new people it will both cheer you up and who knows you might find someone you like.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.03.16)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    at first was interested,at the finish something happend in her mind,you where not being used , you have been used if she told you that bs with " hard to see us again " after you have fixed the HDD - probably the HDD problem was a shit test to see how you will react or even worse...she make time to meet with u just because she wanted sombody to fix her HDD problem
    Eventually, we'll have to meet at least one more time for me to give the disk back, so it will be interesting to see if you're right and what the outcome is.

side note : when she mentioned about her hdd problem ..probably a funny response was " ah...ok...i see what you are doing....probably you invent a pretext to bring me in your home..and this for two reasons : 1 ) you are a serial killer or 2) you want to take advantage of me ...sorry missy...i have a rule...nothing happens at the first meet ,because i'm tired girls see me just like a peace of meat , take advantage of me and after that never calls back, you know..i have a soul to but i will take the hdd and only the HDD at my home , just to be safe
    I don't think I have the leverage to pull that off in a way it doesn't feel weird and unnecessary.

I believe friends are there to help you, and I help mine whenever I find a minute of time. Anyway, I wouldn't rush the hard drive myself. Let it alone for at least a few days. You're there to be her friend, not her servant.
    Agreed. Prior to posting, I had already resolved to use the dirty trick of not sending any further messages and waiting to see how the other side reacts, but I took a look at the disk nonetheless. Partly because I had to use my test laptop for another reason, partly because regardless of the owner I was curious to see exactly what the damage was, and partly because the paranoid side of me expected a working disk with a text file reading "don't ever talk to me again" in the root Anyway, it's completely dead, doesn't even make any noises.

Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    u sure?
    Well, some things could have gone better, but I don't feel like I wasted my time. So I guess that's a yes.

As for the rest, bleh. I'm not keen on that sort of subtlety, it feels unwarranted to me. I'd rather be told yes or no directly. Wouldn't that be better for both parties?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    But don't listen to me, people told me I'm a bitch.
    Where can those people be found? I recently bought one of these and would like to test it.

Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (05.03.16)

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast