Released: 22.07.14 Last Update: Never Installs: 20
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

Coded By: Mr.RM
      Updated By: Lucius

What's New:
      RMP 1.2:
      - New : RM+ now simulates the real client accurately. (Client makers read Note 1)
      - Fixed : RM+ doesn't save Torrent's config file if there is no language file loaded.
      - Fixed : Couldn't decode tracker respond correctly (Reported: Rebound)
      - Fixed : BitComet 0.70 wrong peerID prefix
      - UI : SB-I reference in Title bar.
      - New : Auto uTorrent peerID prefix -not whole pId- generator. (Client makers read Note 2)
      - Client Files: up-to-date client files serving the new changes.

Spoiler Client Maker notes:
      Note 1:
      There is a new node in the client files which is optional but very urgent one, which is for example for uTorrent:
      <report upload="2" download="2" left="3" />
      What's the purpose of this node anyway ?
      This node makes RM+ harder to detect even with the highly-scripted trackers by forcing RatioMaster plus to send the download/upload/left according three modes:
      1 : Byte Per Byte
      2 : Multiple of torrent piece size
      3 : Multiple of 16KB

As i said this node is optional, If the node doesn't exists (or wrong mode number like 4) RM+ will use the default mode which is Byte Per Byte (that's why BitComet client file doesn't has this node because it sends the three values as mode 1 )

Note 2:
      RM+ now generates a valid peerId prefix (just the prefix), which safe some time for the client makers
      example [uTorrent 1.8.5 Build (17091)]:
      PeerId node had to be
      <peer_id prefix="-UT1850-%c3B" type="random" length="10" urlencoding="true" upperCase="false" value=""/>
      Now you can just make it
      <peer_id type="random" length="10" urlencoding="true" upperCase="false" value=""/>
      and you'll still has a valid peerId prefix at the end (check advanced tab for the full peerID )

very important points:
      - until now, RM's client files can be used with RM+ but by using it you won't have the new -more secure- features.
      - Taking advantage of the new feature mentioned in Note 2 will break the client file for RM, and make it valid only for RM+
      - Until now RM+ can't generate a full uTorrent peerID, it only generates the prefix for it So, don't forget to use memory reader to have a full valid uTorrent peerId.

Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4

Spoiler Complete changelog::

RMP 1.2:
      - New : RM+ now simulates the real client accurately. (Client makers read Note 1)
      - Fixed : RM+ doesn't save Torrent's config file if there is no language file loaded.
      - Fixed : Couldn't decode tracker respond correctly (Reported: Instab)
      - Fixed : BitComet 0.70 wrong peerID prefix
      - UI : SB-I reference in Title bar.
      - New : Auto uTorrent peerID prefix -not whole pId- generator. (Client makers read Note 2)
      - Client Files: up-to-date client files serving the new changes.

RMP 1.1:
      - Fixed : "Check for updates" button is not greyed while updating.
      - Fixed : Wrong add at log window (example : "unNumUpdatesFounjd=Found {0} updates" after update).
      - Fixed : No log messages if language file exist.
      - New : IPv6 support {ipv6}
      - New : New Icon (Thanks anon)

RMP 1.0:
      - New : Client updates via SB-I's server.
      - Removed: Check for new version at start-up.
      - Removed: "Check for new version" CheckBox.
      - Removed: "Help with proxies" at "Network" tab.
      - Fixed : Wrong Windows(7 X64) version detection.
      - Fixed : Wrong Windows(8,8.1) version detection.
      - Fixed : Java wrong version detection.

More Information:
      http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=31317

Special Thanks:
      Instab - mmmmm - anon - ghostfucker - Rebound

Password:

Thanks for revealing the hidden non-password section
      All the credit goes to The248

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

You want to chat not talk about the topic , there are several other topics to chat .
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    In the cases that new movies have just released bluray discs. Apparently, there are only 1 seeder and alot of leecher on such torrents. If the download speed set in RMP is too high or low then it's easy to be caught as peers nomally have fairly equal percentages. So, can you adjust RMP in order that if there is only one seeder then it can read the highest downloaded amount(or percentage) among the leachers then adjust the download speed by itself. Thanks
    Thanks

Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Chimere (15.11.14) , Lucius (14.11.14)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimere View Post
    So, can you adjust RMP in order that if there is only one seeder then it can read the highest downloaded amount(or percentage) among the leachers then adjust the download speed by itself.
    RMP can't connect to other peers nor read the peerlist like you can with a browser, so such a feature is not possible.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Chimere (15.11.14) , Lucius (14.11.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Chimere View Post
    Any similar apps for ubuntu user.
    Microsoft is open sourcing the .NET framework and soon there will be an official releases for Linux and Mac .. yaaaay !
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

tdurden (29.01.15) , Chimere (15.11.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    @Lucius
    Thanks for the great program, I've been using RatioMaster 1.9.2 for years but in the last day or so it's stopped faking my uploads. When I added a torrent file and start upload it runs fine but then on the site it says not uploaded anything.

I don't know why it's doing this so I've upgrade to RatioMaster+. I'm testing it now and hopefully will have no problems.

Update: I'm still getting same problem I've noticed in log file once torrent has finished uploading there these two lines at the end.

[05:22:58] There was an error talking to the server: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.
    [05:22:58] Error : Tracker Response is empty
    I think it's something the tracker must of changed because before the last two days I've never had this problem and I've not changed anything. I would try another Ratio Tool but I've all ways used RM and I like it.

Update 2: Even when the above error does not show up in log site still says I've not uploaded anything. Is there away to test if it a certain tracker or something I'm doing?

Update 3: I've kept trying it and it seems too be working now I don't know if it was tracker playing up or what. I've tested on 3 torrents and it seems to be ok. I will let you know if it stops working again or if this is just a fluke.

Also on a side note can I run more than one RM+ at a time and if so what happens if I have updated peer_id ticked. Will this cause me problems? does all RM+ running have to have same peer_id and ket?

Thanks for any help or reply.
    Last edited by skyggen; 08.01.15 at 14:19. Reason: updated info
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (09.01.15)

Quote Originally Posted by skyggen View Post
    Update 3: I've kept trying it and it seems too be working now I don't know if it was tracker playing up or what. I've tested on 3 torrents and it seems to be ok. I will let you know if it stops working again or if this is just a fluke.
    That's good
    Quote Originally Posted by skyggen View Post
    Also on a side note can I run more than one RM+ at a time and if so what happens if I have updated peer_id ticked. Will this cause me problems? does all RM+ running have to have same peer_id and ket?
    If you use more than one instance running torrents for the same tracker so my answer is one big fat Yes!, I think it is a little strange to appear that you're uploading from two utorrent processes .. right ?
    But it is more easier if they're two different trackers so it's ok to have different data, but be careful in that also.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

skyggen (09.01.15)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    If you use more than one instance running torrents for the same tracker so my answer is one big fat Yes!, I think it is a little strange to appear that you're uploading from two utorrent processes .. right ?
    But it is more easier if they're two different trackers so it's ok to have different data, but be careful in that also.
    Thanks for the information, I will use same peer_id etc if running more than one RM+ on same tracker then. Also still having problems I've uploaded fine on a few torrents but there a certain torrent I will added it to RM+ started uploading and then it will finish without any problems but back on tracker site it comes up saying I've only uploaded 450 MB (When I uploaded 1.58 GB) could this be a RM problem or a tracker problem?

I've searched there forum and there 1 other person in the last 4 days who says one or two of his torrents are doing the same and all staff said was it probably a glitch and it will sort it self out or it's the version of uTorrent I using to upload but it can't be that lol but I can't tell them that.

Update: I've just checked a big torrent (70 GB+) I was uploading using RM+ and it's only uploaded 2GB when it should be on something like 20GB I checked the log and it seems to of glitch/crashed when this error came up.

[03:40:38] There was an error talking to the server: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.
    Every 30 minutes (Update) it will try and send new info to tracker and sometimes it would connect and upload some for another 30 minutes but then next time the above error will come up. So it seems that I have a 50/50 chance of it uploading or crashing every 30 minute update.

Update 2: Sorry for all the updates and long post don't like replying if I don't have to. It's 100% the above error causing problem I was watching RM+ when it was about to do update and one of the torrents upload data to tracker fine and then the other came up with the error and 15 GB upload data got lost between my PC and the tracker. I tried clicking manual update and that updates the site/tracker but not with my whole 15 GB only what it's uploaded since the crash.

I would really like to know if it's something I'm doing or the site. It would not be much of a problem if RM+ know it's not sent the data but that still thinks it's uploaded 15 GB+ when really it's something like 7 GB. Now every time I use RM I have to wait for site to update and see if it's fully uploaded the torrent or crashed on me.

Update 3: If it comes up with the error and it's still uploading I can click manual update and it try's again and send the upload data but if it finished uploading and comes up with error (on last update) the manual update button is greyed out so I loose the upload data.

I hope this all makes sense and someone can help me out. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by skyggen; 09.01.15 at 19:51. Reason: update
    Thanks

@skyggen : I think it's the tracker fault not RM+'s ,maybe they make some updates that doesn't fit to the protocol, but keep your eye on this situation and let me up to it too
    Good job dude
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    @skyggen : I think it's the tracker fault not RM+'s ,maybe they make some updates that doesn't fit to the protocol, but keep your eye on this situation and let me up to it too
    Good job dude
    I've been trying different sites and I think I figure out the problem I don't know if it's RM+ or Tracker either way found a fix for now.

I download a torrent using SSL tracker (because of ISP) and every thing works fine and has been for a while. So I thought what if it that. Now when I load a torrent into RM+ I change the Tracker URL from the SSL one to the None-SSL and start uploading and it working fine just as before no errors and has been running for hours tried it on multiple torrent as well.

It's a bit of a pain keep changing tracker of every torrent I load into RM+ but I don't want to disable SSL for when I'm downloading so this will have to do for now.

Thanks for reply and I hope SSL gets sort on tracker or RM+ , I'm going to stick to using RM+ and not go back to RM even though there no problem because this one being updated and I was using one from 2010 lol.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (10.01.15)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I've come across another problem, I've uploaded about 35 torrent or something using non-ssl so I don't get a error but every once in a while (happens 5 time so far) I get this message.

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    which messes up my upload, I'm not 100% sure I didn't do something wrong I don't know what the error means could someone explain why it would pop up every once in a while?

I will let you know or update my post if it happens again.
    Thanks

@ skyggen

Does that problem repeated with your Bit-torrent client ?
    For example load a torrent for real download then what it's status ?

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    Please Memory Reader Not Working On Client (uTorrent_3.3.2_Build_30446.client)
    and we need to update to 3.4.x Please .
    Thanks

uTorrent 3.4.2 build 38397

Again utorrent client for RM but before use it you must do this :

Quote Originally Posted by techsupport View Post
    Go to utorrent preferences -> advanced -> and set "bt.randomize_peer_id" to false
    Memory reader work perfect

Looking for the update because of Kasper-sky.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (31.01.15) , Lucius (30.01.15)

uTorrent 3.4.2 build 38429

uTorrent_3.4.2_build_38429

Read this before use it [Ratio Tool] mRatio 5.2 - Page 36
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

tdurden (28.02.15) , ozymandis (07.02.15) , Lucius (01.02.15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast