+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much do you fake-upload a day?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4

How much do you fake-upload a day?

How much do you fake-upload a day? (add tracker/tools/time)

Example:
    Fake-upload a day:3GB
    Tracker:TL
    Tools:Mratio/RMP
    Time:

Fake-upload a day:6GB/Day
    Tracker:IPT&TD
    Tools:Mratio/RMP but 90% by seeding freeleech.
    Time:
    Please share so we know how much fake-upload/day is 'safe'.
    Last edited by Shareas; 11.05.14 at 01:05. Reason: removed time, got scared since its public! :)
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Wow, this kind of topics can be a great reference for trackers xD
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Nothing, I don't even have time for this stuff anymore.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

C3PO (13.05.14)

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    I think you are going about it the wrong way. I cheat on an as needed biases. I maintain a ratio of 1.1 - 1.3 on all my trackers and when I download something from a tracker I cheat to readjust my ratio to fall in the range. There's really no point to over cheat if you aren't really going to use the fake upload anytime soon.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (28.01.15) , alpacino (11.05.14) , anon (10.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    I think you are going about it the wrong way. ... There's really no point to over cheat if you aren't really going to use the fake upload anytime soon.
    This is 100% truth. If you cheat on a tracker every day, building up a big buffer, you're only making yourself noticeable. Giving staff cause to closely inspect your activity is a very bad idea.

The mantra of anyone who cheats on trackers heed the warning of a Japanese proverb: "Deru kugi wa utareru."

Or, in English: "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down."
    Last edited by gagaolala; 10.05.14 at 21:23.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (28.01.15) , zora (12.05.14) , alpacino (11.05.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Quote Originally Posted by gagaolala View Post
    This is 100% truth. If you cheat on a tracker every day, building up a big buffer, you're only making yourself noticeable. Giving staff cause to closely inspect your activity is a very bad idea.

The mantra of anyone who cheats on trackers heed the warning of a Japanese proverb: "Deru kugi wa utareru."

Or, in English: "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down."
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    I think you are going about it the wrong way. I cheat on an as needed biases. I maintain a ratio of 1.1 - 1.3 on all my trackers and when I download something from a tracker I cheat to readjust my ratio to fall in the range. There's really no point to over cheat if you aren't really going to use the fake upload anytime soon.
    So let's say you downloaded 20gig in one day, you guys are re-uploading this amount in the same day? Or do you stop at a certain GB/UL a day?

I accidently uploaded 40gigs on TL in one day and it got me banned(like 1 week ago).
    Thats why this kind of information can be really useful. So please share your experiences :)
    Last edited by Shareas; 11.05.14 at 01:03.
    Thanks

I don't fake at all these days due to lack of time and the fact that it is useless. You can use noreport and download all you need without ever having to use fake upload. Unless where talking about what.cd, noreport will work on pretty much all of them.
    This is the best advice anyone will give: Nobody cares about longevity, VIP status, buffer, ratio etc. etc. Enjoy your trackers and spend as little time faking as possible.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    It's hard to calculate, but the torrents I'm "sharing" on chd and hdw are massive cheated
    average 8:1 ratio
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareas View Post
    So let's say you downloaded 20gig in one day, you guys are re-uploading this amount in the same day? Or do you stop at a certain GB/UL a day?
    Well it really depends. On new torrents like tv shows or movies for example, I'll generally cheat on the file that I downloaded just because there's a large swarm on it anyways. This obviously means that I cheat while I download.

If I want to download a season pack that is older and as a result will have no leachers, I'll generally cheat a little before and a little after. It doesn't really matter how you break it up, just keep the ratios different each time you do it. (I.E. one time it might be 73% before and 27% after and the next time it could be 42% before and 58). Also depending on the tracker it might also be a good idea to spread your cheating over multiple torrents and reduce the upload to all the torrents.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Literally none anymore. Especially since i've upgraded my connection + router and now uploading doesn't choke my whole connection (my main reason for getting into faking). I find it extremely easy to seed from all i've learned (mostly, jump on torrents with big swarms)
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread