+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to proofing leech and seed?

How to proofing leech and seed?

Hi,

I just built my own tracker torrent website. However, I don't know how to spoofing leech and seed. So, can you give me some guide, please ?

Thank you very much ! Sorry for my poor English !
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    The way you started that sentence worries me a little. If you started your own torrent website, why do you want to learn how to cheat your ratio? If you are the admin, you could just give yourself unlimited freeleach slots or something like that.

Either way, there is lots of information in the tutorial section and different cheating experiences on a wide range of trackers. There is no all in one guide because the same thing does not work everywhere. You just need to look around and read what is being said about different methods. Also if you can't read english very well, download google chrome and you can make it automatically translate the english into your language so you can understand what you are reading a little better.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

wongsheen (09.03.14)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    I think he wants to artificially inflate the amount of seeders and leechers in his tracker so that it'll look like it's popular...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

wongsheen (09.03.14)

Yes, you right. I build my own tracker to inflate seeder and leechers, so my torrent in other website will be popular. Can you give me some hint, please ?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread