+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5877

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

At the same time, one could figure they care enough about you to try and get you to use whatsapp so they can talk to you outside of work :)
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    outside work you can meet face to face if you really want to see and talk with somebody ...this social media connection has started to alter the people in a way that they can't proper connect or socialize anymore...leaving them crippled and with a lot of anxietys in a real world situation..

Hey i care enough for you that i want to talk to you outside work ,but only on whatapp,facebook,and other 0101 connections for me it means "i don't care enough for you or in a way that i even bother to get my ass of the couch for u or to see u" - "i'm just trying to connect in a cozy way ...like i'm doing my dinner also...microwaved"

don't get me wrong ...telephone and other apps has it's purpose,telephone for urgencies and setting up meetings,other app kinda the same way, a lot of friends probably askd themself...why i don't bother to contact them over fb (near me friends,not other country friends) because for me is fucking awkward ,beside what's up,how you are doing, the real conversation it's ending,only time wasting fluff follow that ,face to face at least we can do something togheter beside talking, playing pool,drink beer ,smoke weed .or whateva,you know..bond..connect

is the same situation with girls...on the topic " i met a girl online ,3 months has passed,we still talk online,we connect i think" wrong...the girl wants somebody the listen all her shit (vent the real world) you wanna fuck something but all that you got until now is blue balls -ty Facebook
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 04.04.15 at 13:57.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.04.15) , anon (04.04.15)

Well, honestly, you're right. I don't care enough to make time in my already busy shedule to go out and meet a lot of my current friends. However, at the same time, that doesn't mean I won't (somewhat promptly) respond to their texts. At least that way I can still work on my hobbies and projects while they text. Of course that doesn't mean I never ever meet up with any of them. It does mean that we can talk daily instead of maybe once every two weeks or even once a month.

As a sidenote, on that last sentence, why do men never just want to talk and why is fucking always a topic that is on the table?
    More and more do I feel like the weird one every time I have this convo. Fucking is honestly the last thing on my mind. Is it really that important, and are blue-balls really a thing? I find this mind boggling!
    Last edited by Sazzy; 04.04.15 at 14:16.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    well,you have to surround with people \ friends who really care about you and they make you evolve is something better,people from you can learn something...is common sense to respond to their texts and meet up but in your own time and only with people who really enjoy and have fun with...that'a another subject..because if you can spare a little time and analyze you kinda realize that 99% of them just wanna to brag..be listened...or they expect from you just to ego boost their own ego...or thei contact you just when they need something aka..fake friendship

men actually want to talk...after sex...:)) is just that a lot of women don't deserve your time for talking...since is meaningless conversations...drama...gossip...or women stuff...a smart women (aka a real sexy women)...that really appreciates your time , opening up to her and more and stuff...a women with you really have what to talk to..is rare...most of them if you try to talk to them deeper conversations, or opening up they will consider you weak,imature and start to walk all over you ..i personally like to talk with women..but in a way that i make fun of them and never take them seriously (and they get angry ) :))

honesty is a both way thing ..the more honest people are the one that they don't afraid of nothing ..but you have to be 100% congruent with yourself to be 100% honest ..people tend to be not so honest today because they are afraid of feedback

about blue balls idk )) check this :
    Code:
    http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/blue-balls
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.04.15)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    to tell the truth..they don't believe that...is just that social manipulated people habbit to try putting "rebels" back in the flock,most off the time just to have a better opinion about themselvs or prove themselves that they can
    Maybe so, even if they aren't aware of it. But I like to think Sazzy is right and their intentions are good.

Another gripe I'd have with a phone is that I like my friends and work, but I also like to have time for myself and getting away from it all sometimes. Which I won't if the messages constantly keep on coming. You can turn it off, sure, but they expect you not to, and the fallout for doing it can be roughly that of spitting on their faces.

"i'm just trying to connect in a cozy way ...like i'm doing my dinner also...microwaved"

Nice phrase, and if what I know about how mobile telephony works is true, factually accurate. I'll remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    As a sidenote, on that last sentence, why do men never just want to talk and why is fucking always a topic that is on the table?
    Uh, societal prejudices are partly to blame for that one, I guess. A woman that doesn't talk about boys or sex is "independent", very likely focused on her career and knows what she wants. A man that doesn't talk about girls or sex? Probably a closeted homosexual, psychopath, weirdo, or all of the above.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.04.15) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (04.04.15)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Probably a closeted homosexual, psychopath, weirdo, or all of the above.
    I actually laughed out loud. Congrats on that one
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Maybe so, even if they aren't aware of it. But I like to think Sazzy is right and their intentions are good.
    they are good..and don't be surprised if on your birthday they will buy you a Samsung S6 , HTC M9 or something like that...just for fun

A woman that doesn't talk about boys or sex is "independent", very likely focused on her career and knows what she wants. A man that doesn't talk about girls or sex? Probably a closeted homosexual, psychopath, weirdo, or all of the above.
    this depends on the context...for ex..if a women talk about her ex boyfriends, boys and sex on a date with another guy it's kinda awkward..why should i care when it was the first time when it had sex...or if it had orgasm....and it dosen't mean that is independent..is just common sense..same thing when a boy starts to brag in front of a girl about his past women,how many it was,how come and so on..it's not that men never just want to talk ..but for men talking is just half of the equation ..they don't like just to talk...only if the girl is ugly or his gay..

Nice phrase, and if what I know about how mobile telephony works is true, factually accurate. I'll remember it.
    yeah mobile telephony ..telephone transmits the same type of waves like microwave oven...but in 0.001 % ..from what i recall...i don't know for sure..because atm i'm using tinfoil hat instead of nike hat :))
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 04.04.15 at 23:09.
    Thanks

this depends on the context...for ex..if a women talk about her ex boyfriends, boys and sex on a date with another guy it's kinda awkward..why should i care when it was the first time when it had sex...or if it had orgasm....and it dosen't mean that is independent..is just common sense..same thing when a boy starts to brag in front of a girl about his past women,how many it was,how come and so on..it's not that men never just want to talk ..but for men talking is just half of the equation ..they don't like just to talk...only if the girl is ugly or his gay..
    I know it's not what you're intending to achieve, but messages like these kind of just make me want to stop trying to make male friends :<
    and just let things happen instead (most likely unsuccessful )

Or is there just some untold frustration on your part? Feel free to vent in a more obvious way, in that case :)
    Last edited by Sazzy; 04.04.15 at 23:16.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    are you a girl Sazzy ?i just figured it out now , tought that you're a boy , bro fist
    May i ask why do you feel the need to make male friends ? even if you try ..you can't do that ..you just have to let things happen...but what will you do ..if a male friend for ex will fall in love with you ?

my statement was about a men and a women in romantic ( intimate) situation.(in my head scenary)..not about the rest when a man and a women just talk in a platonic way

is not frustration ....since i don't have female friends ....the closest female friends that i have is female fb buddy friends...but sooner or later a friendship between a male and a women has only 2 choices : to evolve in something like relationship when the felling is mutual..or to crash and burn...because sooner or later one of them tend to want more than a friendship a simple friendship...is a classic scenary

but com'on if you're a girl ..how many times have you used the statement " let's just be friends" "we don't want to ruin what we have"

here is a sociological field testing about this explained in a larger way
    Code:
    http://www.laddertheory.com/
    (even if i posted this before )
    Thanks

are you a girl Sazzy ?i just figured it out now , tought that you're a boy , bro fist
    yes sir, I am indeed a female~

May i ask why do you feel the need to make male friends ? even if you try ..you can't do that ..you just have to let things happen...but what will you do ..if a male friend for ex will fall in love with you ?
    I don't have the need to make male friends, just have the need to make friends. I like the idea of people liking me. That being said, males are generally easier to be friends with (before the tensions start). And a lot of females seem to be uncomfortable around me. Perhaps not as much anymore now that I'm marrying another female and am officially "taken".

but com'on if you're a girl ..how many times have you used the statement " let's just be friends" "we don't want to ruin what we have"
    Anyway, t's all a bit ironic, too, since I haven't been in a relationship with a man in over 8 years now.
    I will admit I have said those lines before, but at the point of saying those i feel like it's often already too late and it usually ends right there :/
    Last edited by Sazzy; 04.04.15 at 23:59.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    yes sir, I am indeed a female~
    nice meeting you...my name is Prince Charming (kidding) ...just Charming well i don't see to often girls in this area (trackers,cheatig ratio and stuff) and presumed without analyze that you're a boy (my bad) i came back after a long period of being absent overhere

I don't have the need to make male friends, just have the need to make friends. I like the idea of people liking me. That being said, males are generally easier to be friends with (before the tensions start). And a lot of females seem to be uncomfortable around me. Perhaps not as much anymore now that I'm marrying another female and am officially "taken".
    well what's not to like at you ? from what i can figure, you're smart ,fun,sociable, a little sensitive but strong and i can continue but you are taken

in the previous conversation i wanted to point out (even if you already know i'm sure) that not all men or even female are genuine friendly

a lot of females seem to be uncomfortable around me
    maybe they are intimidated by you're femininity,being a better women that really knows what she wants than are them

I'm marrying another female and am officially "taken".
    Congratz !! lucky her ...well now maybe i know why you want males just to talk ..since you are more attracted by women in the intimate area of connection between people

Anyway, t's all a bit ironic, too, since I haven't been in a relationship with a man in over 8 years now.
    I will admit I have said those lines before, but at the point of saying those i feel like it's often already too late and it usually ends right there :/
    nobody say's that you can't say those lines to girls also
    but at the point of saying those i feel like it's often already too late and it usually ends right there :/
    yes but in a perfect world..if the male and female just want to talk and be just friends hypothetically it dosen't have to go in that point...but human nature..instinct..or primordial instict tend to push people to go overthere...wanting more...people always want what they can't get
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 05.04.15 at 02:25.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I actually laughed out loud. Congrats on that one
    Thank you. By the way, that was personal experience. But my friends aren't exactly the epitome of normalness either, which may be why we initially connected, and eventually clustered together. And ultimately, I don't care, etc.

Another one: stalking is cute if you're a girl - but heaven help you otherwise, you scary potential organ thief/serial killer. Not to mention that in the former case, if the guy is single, he will likely be called an idiot for ignoring the advances of someone whom obviously "loves" him so much! (This one didn't happen to me, but I know it does.)

Also, one of my best friends is a woman, though she's 19 years older than me and married to someone else, so I guess it doesn't exactly disprove your point of view on the matter.

they are good..and don't be surprised if on your birthday they will buy you a Samsung S6 , HTC M9 or something like that...just for fun
    Last year, I didn't want anything for my birthday, and got it(?). All I want this year is a black 5.25" floppy drive or a USB dial-up modem, maybe my wish will come true.

By the way, I've already received an e-mail asking when I'll pick the phone up *sigh* I need to find a way to turn the offer down once more without coming off as a douche. I feel there is no way of fully achieving that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Another one: stalking is cute if you're a girl - but heaven help you otherwise, you scary potential organ thief/serial killer. Not to mention that in the former case, if the guy is single, he will likely be called an idiot for ignoring the advances of someone whom obviously "loves" him so much! (This one didn't happen to me, but I know it does.)
    Happened to me a few times and the fact is I knew I just ignored it cause I was not attracted to them but they were delusional to the extent that I should want them back but I didn't and as usual things went downhill from then on

The fact is we can be better friends with people of the opposite sex because guys try to screw over other guys and girls try to screw over other girls as guys compete with guys and girls compete with girls most of the time. In a field guys and girls competed with each other there guys and girls hate each other too.

Girls hang out with gay dudes as they do not compete with them and are not bitchy to them like other girls and the thing that arises most between a guy and girl i.e. sexual tension is absent

Guys and girls can be friends provided no sexual tension exists such as girl/guy is unattractive or both are too much in love with another person or like noted above are gay or both/one know sexual tension exists but pretend it's not there for the sake of friendship

On a side note sazz this problem would not arise if you were not pretty so I think take these events as compliments to how sexy you are and yeah find some gay friends
    Last edited by ozymandis; 05.04.15 at 11:19.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    By the way, I've already received an e-mail asking when I'll pick the phone up *sigh* I need to find a way to turn the offer down once more without coming off as a douche. I feel there is no way of fully achieving that.
    If I were to respond I will reply to them in the humblest way I can and say that

"I am thankful for your thoughtfulness for me but I have made a personal choice not to use phones hence I would request you not to but if you still want to give me something a black 5.25" floppy drive or a USB dial-up modem would be lot more helpful to me (note-I hope I don't come across as an asshole)both sorry for and thanks for thinking about me "
    Last edited by ozymandis; 05.04.15 at 11:25.
    Thanks

well now maybe i know why you want males just to talk ..since you are more attracted by women in the intimate area of connection between people
    Honestly, I think it's about the same. I tend to see beyond gender. Just haven't been with a guy that long since I've had an 8 year relationship.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast