Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Does anyone know of good software for scanning files? I have a HP printer/scanner/copy machine. I basicaly use an options that windows 7 provides, but I hate it. I loved the one in XP, where you could scan a file and then it would ask you to name it, and save it. In W7 it scans and asks you to name it, but instead of naming the file it creates a folder with that name, which I absolutely hate
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    VueScan is good.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (08.10.14)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    VueScan is good.
    The best for scanning.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I'll try it!
    Thanks

Can you believe this I am Hugh Grant, AMAA. : IAmA
    I know it has proof but still it seems unreal that a celebrity will waste time like this.
    Thanks

This happens on a weekly basis though
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    it seems unreal that a celebrity will waste time like this.
    its all a part of his job, getting in touch with the fans online, promoting a new movie, making the rounds,... trying to place a joke in every? single answer (his way of having fun?)

Quote Originally Posted by hugh
    Heh. I'm having a lovely day, thank you. I'm being ferried around from studio to studio, doing interviews for this new film, and so far I haven't lost my temper.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Master Razor (12.10.14)

It's funny that all cheating guides say always use no more than your real upload speed. If we can have 1GB/sec connections, a little weird to put 128MB/sec insn't it ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    It's funny that all cheating guides say always use no more than your real upload speed. If we can have 1GB/sec connections, a little weird to put 128MB/sec insn't it ?
    Except connection speed is often mostly theoretical. ISP's don't calculate in QoS and just sell it as xxxMB/s. My QoS is pretty good, so I actually hit my caps. A friend of mine has a different ISP with shitty QoS and is lucky to hit half of her cap on busy hours.

Or did you mean it the other way around :) ?
    Thanks

128MB/sec is the theoretical speed but we also use PPPoE protocol and that slightly reduces the speed by approx. 8%-10%. Perhaps I forgot to mention that I already have it and confirm it.
    I don't think you guys have QoS, maybe just a speed limit. There would be no point to say: limit user X if user Y needs bandwidth.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    It's funny that all cheating guides say always use no more than your real upload speed. If we can have 1GB/sec connections
    ...then you don't cheat, because what would be the point?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Habbit. Anon man, you seem to be loosing your touch
    Thanks

128MB/sec is the theoretical speed but we also use PPPoE protocol and that slightly reduces the speed by approx. 8%-10%. Perhaps I forgot to mention that I already have it and confirm it.
    I don't think you guys have QoS, maybe just a speed limit. There would be no point to say: limit user X if user Y needs bandwidth.
    We do have QoS under the form of -> Limit user x's torrent traffic if user y wants to use non-torrent traffic.
    This has actually been confirmed by several users. (and has upset people that pay more for the extra bandwidth)

And yeah, you meant the other way around, it seems, in your original post. Disregard my previous one :)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Some countries have legal downloading. If you want to stay legal but maintain a ratio, you'll have to cheat ;-)
    It's probably better to just get a sabnzbd set up ready in that case. I've honestly been thinking about it, but it feels kind of retarded to pay for downloading. (since none of the money is going to the original makers anyway)
    Thanks

I didn't want to upset anyone here (if anyone feels this way, that is). I wanted to say that in Romania we have lots of bandwidth that we cannot do much with. Our government is permissive, no problems, but there isn't anything to do with a 1GB connection. Take me for example, I watch one movie a month so I consume a relatively low ammount of bandwidth.
    The actual reason for 1GB connection is that is very closely-priced to a 200MB or 100MB connection. If prices are very similar, why stick with a 100MB connection? That's what we all say.

There are some trackers that you just cannot get by without cheating, no matter of connection. A collegue of mine, romanian, got bitme.org and had to donate 10$ in order to keep the account alive. O month later, he barely uploaded 1GB. Agreed, it was the first high-lvl tracker he ever had so he didn't knew how things work...
    Aside from this, I'm really confortable with cheating. I love to do it and will always do it regardless of connection speeds.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 392 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast