+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 392 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5877

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

If you use a loader, the SLIC certificate is loaded before windows starts and is impossible for microsoft to detect or disable it. This is the same as what OEM computers with serial key labels/COA label use.

If you use KMS, windows will connect to a fake auth server and activate itself. It adds KMS routine to Windows Task Scheduler, which can be removed and after 180 days from last connection (to the fake server) Windows will deactivate itself.

Both methods will work, and doubt microsoft detects these with updates.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Also, security updates are always available, pirated version or not. Microsoft is wise enough not to let botnets or malware get any worse, even if that means giving free support to those who can't or don't want to pay for Windows.

"About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade." -- Bill Gates, 1998
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Wait, windows updates can't be disabled in 10? Are you serious? How do those who install pirated version work then?
    Are there pirated versions? Pirated windows 7 keys could be whitewashed into actual legal keys if you upgraded to win10 for a full year. IIRC it even still worked after the year had passed.
    E.g. this is an actual scenario now: pirate win7, upgrade to win10, have a legal win10, profit ?
    Last edited by Sazzy; 22.05.17 at 20:01.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade.
    Sounds like something I would say. But that's exactly what they did, they WANTED users to steal their OS and products.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I sold a wireless router yesterday, and I'll be selling an Asus EEE and my computer repair services next Saturday #livingthedream #imhighoncapitalism #ifadding3multipliesby2whatwilladding10do
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=303616

This is good. Can you make it remember the time too?
    Thanks

Yes and No. This is because in that specific case the BIOS battery was empty. And whatever settings you did were lost after shutdown.
    But, if you have a good BIOS battery, then yes, it will become permanent.

I soo remember that time I wrote that. I was so happy. I got 50 bucks for that computer repair.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Yes and No. This is because in that specific case the BIOS battery was empty. And whatever settings you did were lost after shutdown.
    Yes, I've got the same scenario here. The script is already good as it is (until the computer can get online for ntpd to work), I was just wondering if the time can be fixed as well.
    Thanks

https://fossbytes.com/windows-10-china-edition/
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...edition.73749/

File: en_windows_10_enterprise_n_version_1703_updated_ma rch_2017_x64_dvd_10189280.iso
    CRC-32: 2134061e
    MD5: 00548d36fe58123e25468571d2eb4b08
    SHA-1: bd2d63591467b8d878e4d587da9da64c7b7af1ad
    SHA-256: 754d8a9eba66b4d8e5401f255d973faae60704ca710dd57921 bb010fd044cea4
    With me, everybody: F.. MS!!!
    Last edited by Master Razor; 24.05.17 at 20:28.
    Thanks

Here's a typical day in my computing life:
    I have a SSD USB stick in which I have bootmgr (Windows bootloader) as the main boot loader. With it, I boot an entire windows os from vhd. I wanted to make a vhd for windows 10. Just install win 10 to vhd and and that's it, right? WRONG!! Steps involved:
    1. create vhd within windows 10 and install windows 10 on it (because each vhd contains specific signature that denotes win build and edition)
    2. boot to vhd, make modifications
    3. save vhd to usb drive
    4. change bootmgr 8.1 no longer works with vhds from 10, so an upgrade to bootmgr ver 10 was required
    5. upgraded bootmgr to 10, still not working because there are v3 versions of bootmgr: DVD, PCAT and OS. I needed the OS but in order to get the OS version, you need a real installed windows 10 to get it from.
    6. after spending 6 hours to find that information, go and make 2 new virtual machines for BIOS and UEFI on x64.
    7. use trusted installer to mount and assign letter to hidden boot partition, reset security information
    8. copy bootmgr from there to USB drive.
    9. use bootice to re-create bcd entries because microsoft does not like old bcd hives
    10. my bootice version was causing an error, so I went to developer's site to download a newer version.
    11. in order to download you require an account on the dev's site. search for mirror and find hashes
    12. got bootice, go and edit bcd. after 20 tests, it works.
    13. zzzzzzz I'm dead...

All operations took over 11 hours.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 25.05.17 at 19:43.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (25.05.17)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    At least the story had a happy ending
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon's sig
    I've seen the future and I leave it all behind
    I've seen the Future and I leave it all behind (refers to the time of one's entrance in this materialistic world, entrance is underway)

I've seen the Future and I left it all behind (refers to the time of one's entrance in this materialistic world, entrance complete)

I'll see the future and I'll leave it all behind (refers to the time of one's 'presence in' and 'exit out' of this materialistic world, the future in this context is a materialistic future)

the song intro speaks about the organized promotion of consumerism and a drug-like attachment (acid in your veins) to the materialistic experience, supported by those that may profit from it (recording industry, materialistic ideologies, globalist leaders and governments,...)

the rest speaks of psychedelic experiences mixed with what looks like masonic symbolism (all seeing eye)

in this context, the original quote may represent his visions of the future (psychedelic trips) as he dopes his way up the pyramid trying to reach 'the eye' (leave it all behind)

Quote Originally Posted by original lyrics
    Practially every one of the top 40 records being played on every radio station in
    the United States is a communication to the children to take a trip, to cop out, to
    groove. The psychedelic jackets on the record albums have their own hidden symbols
    and messages as well as the lyrics to all the top rock songs and they all sing the
    same refrain: It's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.
    I want to reach out and touch the sky
    I want to touch the sun but I don't want to fly
    I'm gonna climb up every mountain of the moon
    I find the distance melts away with the spoon
    Supernaut
    Supernaut
    I've crossed the ocean, done every land
    I found the pot under a golden rainbow's end
    I've been through magic and through life's reality
    I've lived a thousand years it never bothered me
    Bothered me
    Supernaut
    Bothered me
    Supernaut
    They all sing the same refrain: It's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.
    I've come to tell you what I see. There are great
    darknesses farther than time itself, and beyond the
    darkness, a light that glows, that sees all, and in the
    center of the universe... the eye... the eye...
    the eye...the eye.
    Got no religion, don't need no friends
    Got all I want and I got no need to pretend
    Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'd tear up your mind
    I've seen the future and I leave it all behind
    Supernaut
    Supernaut
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

anon (27.05.17)

I hate life and life hates me.
    @slikrapid: Hit me!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    I hate life and life hates me.
    you may hate parts of your life, like those that differ from your expectations in a negative way

life does not hate, its not a person - life of a person is a sequence of events and experiences meant for that person (to live through)

the origin(ator) of life loves you, otherwise you would not exist in the first place - you'll be provided with solutions to your life's problems in due time, it is up to you to decide how you're going to receive them (see the advice below)

some advice:
    - accept your life as it is (you can still follow your dreams, just accept the results whatever they may be), it is meant for you, you deserve every bit of it, every event or experience therein
    - be patient, observe, learn from your life and contemplate its meaning/purpose/mechanisms
    - try to be a better, more virtuous person (a person with less hate in their life is a better person)
    - as you sow, so you shall reap - the more hate you deal with, spread around or entertain in your life, the more thereof you shall reap (attract, receive)
    - be positive, optimistic, loving, caring (sow these instead)
    - serious religion (might start with that of your parents/ancestors) or positive spirituality helps

don't know where to start? you could go through your previous posts here on sbi and start looking for things or persons you hated or cursed in those posts - then start improving your attitude towards all of them - the same ought to be applied to all new things or persons in your life that are starting to annoy or irritate you (threatening to become yet another object or seed of hate), catch it before it becomes a problem

the above may be universally recommended (to anyone with or without similar issues)
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Master Razor (27.05.17) , alpacino (27.05.17) , anon (27.05.17)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    I've seen the Future and I leave it all behind (refers to the time of one's entrance in this materialistic world, entrance is underway)

I've seen the Future and I left it all behind (refers to the time of one's entrance in this materialistic world, entrance complete)

I'll see the future and I'll leave it all behind (refers to the time of one's 'presence in' and 'exit out' of this materialistic world, the future in this context is a materialistic future)
    Thanks, I only saw these two interpretations, both of which made sense during different events in my life:

"I know what will happen if I do -thing-/let -thing- happen and don't want to be a part of that."

"The present (i.e. the future to my past) is far from what I expected it would be."

Only recently did I learn these are song lyrics (I saw the phrase as a simple quotation elsewhere), I haven't listened to the actual song so far.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 392 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast