Page 328 of 392 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 5873

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    why would announcing one of the expected goals of a PLANdemic be a positive thing?
    I meant the part about a vaccine existing and being so effective. Normally, that would be considered good news...

if you keep offending Santa, maybe the present this time turns out to be a toxic vaccine
    Santa-NWO collusion confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I heard that they lowered the standards a bit so we'd find a cure faster. I find that ... worrying to say the least.
    That was partly my point regarding the desperate measures. Medicine isn't a field where you should settle for "good enough" solutions.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    I heard that they lowered the standards a bit so we'd find a cure faster. I find that ... worrying to say the least.
    the most effective remedy for a viral (or any other) infection is a working, healthy, maintained personal immune system - a company (pharma, media) or a government that actually cares about your health would say the same and act in a way to promote the same; yet they are more interested in profit, keeping their jobs, spreading propaganda and bowing down to the deep state, which is why they keep pushing second rate products at best and toxic products at worst, lowering the standards as they see fit, ignoring or censoring dissenting scientific community warnings about such malpractice

as a side note, a rapidly mutating pathogen cannot be fought using vaccines because by the time a useful vaccine is developed, the pathogen has already changed, rendering the vaccine ineffective (proof: low efficiency of flu vaccines) - so as the well known virologist and epidemiologist prof. Bhakdi said about the Coronavirus:

Quote Originally Posted by prof. Bhakdi
    Eine Impfung funktioniert nur, wenn sich das Ziel, also das Virus, nicht dauernd verändert. Wenn man aber bei einem Erreger etwas machen will, der erstens überhaupt nicht gefährlich ist und zweitens mutiert, wird man scheitern! Es ist völlig sinnlos, eine solche Impfung herzustellen.
    Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi, Virologe und Epidemiologe
    translation:
    A vaccine works only when the target, the virus, doesn't constantly change. But if you want to achieve something against a pathogen which firstly is not even dangerous and secondly mutates, then your efforts will fail! It is completely useless to produce such a vaccine.

more info:
    pdf/epub downloadable at libgen (.rs)

[english] Karina Reiss; Sucharit Bhakdi: Corona, False Alarm?: Facts and Figures (2020)
    [german] Sucharit Bhakdi; Karina Reiss: Corona Fehlalarm? Zahlen, Daten und Hintergründe (2020)

Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi (German with English subtitles)
    title: Corona Crisis: An open letter to the Chancellor by Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi
    note: look at the date when this was published

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    I meant the part about a vaccine existing and being so effective. Normally, that would be considered good news...
    i thought you already read at least some of the more recent posts from the Deep Discussion Thread in order to understand that we are not living in a normal situation, but rather a new normal, where the media, pharma and governments spread fake news and are up to no good regarding the Corona measures being forced upon the public

Santa-NWO collusion confirmed!
    symbolically, Santa gives you what you deserve - so if the world due to its past behavior deserves a NWO being forced upon them, then that is what they will receive (aka karma or the results of karma)

Medicine isn't a field where you should settle for "good enough" solutions.
    if you don't have anything better or you don't trust anything else, then there is no other option than a "good enough" solution
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (16.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    i thought you already read at least some of the more recent posts from the Deep Discussion Thread in order to understand that we are not living in a normal situation, but rather a new normal, where the media, pharma and governments spread fake news and are up to no good regarding the Corona measures being forced upon the public
    I've been skimming through the new posts on it... but so many videos, so little time
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Get one of these. Works with any SATA or IDE disk of any size and costs around $10.
    I bought 15€ external case for 2.5 hdd and it worked fine. Managed to get all the data she needed
    Sad about the laptop. I think display chip died. Laptop turns on, but nothing is on screen! Not sure if this is worth fixing?
    Last edited by yoco; 15.11.20 at 09:57.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Sad about the laptop. I think display chip died. Laptop turns on, but nothing is on screen! Not sure if this is worth fixing?
    Connect the laptop to a monitor or a TV (already tried?). If the dektop will be displayed is the laptop screen damaged and you have to exchange it. Of course just if it's still worth.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (15.11.20)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by Data1 View Post
    Connect the laptop to a monitor or a TV (already tried?). If the dektop will be displayed is the laptop screen damaged and you have to exchange it. Of course just if it's still worth.
    How do I do that? Can I use hdmi?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Connect the laptop to a monitor or a TV
    How do I do that?
    1. Plug monitor or TV in a compatible port
    2. Observe results

I think a damaged screen is the most likely scenario, but this should remove all doubt. As for whether the fix is worth it, that depends on the availability and price of a spare screen and how much you're interested on this particular laptop (as opposed to saving money to buy a newer one). At worst, you can keep using it as a desktop replacement with a monitor, and optionally keyboard and mouse.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41
    How do I do that? Can I use hdmi?
    Yes, if both have it.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I tried connecting with hdmi, but on my monitor it kept saying "no hdmi signal"
    I did format the hdd, so not sure if this is the reason.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41
    How did you do this without a display? However basic driver for the "graphic cards" are in windows so i don't think that this can be the reason. Maybe the card is damaged. Then there is nothing you can do. Laptop "graphics cards" cannot be repaired. Usually there are no real cards in it. Repairs would be too expensive, it's not worth it.

It is my opinion.
    Last edited by Data1; 16.11.20 at 09:58.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Not sure I understand. I pluged in hdmi in laptops hdmi, and the other end into my monitor hdmi. Switched to HDMI display on my monitor, but it kept saying there's no signal.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41
    I pluged in hdmi in laptops hdmi, and the other end into my monitor hdmi. Switched to HDMI display on my monitor, but it kept saying there's no signal.
    You did it right: "laptops hdmi, ... into ... monitor hdmi."
    "but ... there's no signal". Thats why i think that maybe the card/ graphic chip is damaged.
    Did the laptop work well before you format the hdd?
    Last edited by Data1; 16.11.20 at 10:42.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    You did it right: "laptops hdmi, ... into ... monitor hdmi."
    "but ... there's no signal". Thats why i think that maybe the card/ graphic chip is damaged.
    Did the laptop work well before you format the hdd?
    Laptop "died" when my sister was using it for school from home for her child. I wasn't there, but she said there's was a message something about the display error, and then it died. When I got home i tried turning it on, the power light is on, you can hear the fan but there's nothing on screen.
    I think it's graphic chip as well.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41
    I think it could be the chip / graphics card.
    I'm sorry that I can't / couldn't help you
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    No worries!