+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Vuze] Run on complete

[Vuze] Run on complete

Hello SB-Is xD

I try to automate the whole processing of movie downloading :) using this steps :

1. Add the torrent to VEM with fake upload settings.
    2. Vuze calls a batch file after downloading complete using command runner plugin.
    3. the batch file calls robocopy which make a temporary copy of the avi to another folder, so the seeding process still working.
    4. the batch file calls theRenamer to fetch the movie and rename it then move it to my movies archive.

Theoretically, it's perfect but the command runner plugin for vuze doesn't run the .bat file, I have tried it with keepass.exe file and it ran it !! batch file not !

I tried to convert the batch file into executable and it doesn't work either !

I have noticed that the exe appears in the task manager only ! but It doesn't appear at all.

My system:
    VEM 5.2.0.0
    windows 8.1 64bit

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance :).
    Last edited by Lucius; 11.01.14 at 15:01.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Can you post the contents of your batch file and the command line you're using on that Vuze plugin?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

CHOICE /D:A /C:AB /T:2 > NUL
    ROBOCOPY %1 "G:\Vuze portable\Downloads\Movies\Rename" /M /xf "*.az!" > output.log
    del output.log
    CHOICE /D:A /C:AB /T:2 > NUL
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\theRenamer\theRenamer.exe" -fetchmovie -ff="G:\Vuze portable\Downloads\Movies\Rename" -af="E:\Movies" -movieam="on"
    Command runner line :
    G:\MovieDone.bat %D

%D : passes the directory name to the MovieDone.bat

P.S : If I called the batch file and pass the directory name to it, it works like a charm with out any problems at all from cmd, but vuze couldn't at least open it with errors ! it doesn't open at all !, just appears in task manager and nothing appears on screen ! and that's either happening with a very simple batch file with one echo line.
    Last edited by Lucius; 11.01.14 at 19:28.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread