Thread: Best general trackers in 2014

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1620
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    istole.it Oh btw, why are public trackers udp while the private ones are http(s)?

I'd choose KickAss and FileList as the best general trackers, public and private.
    For Public Trackers TPB is the best in my opinion,the content is awesome there
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TvFan View Post
    torrentleech is also among the best But ratio in TL is very hard even in cheating has to be very careful or less banned
    Not sure why you're saying that. TL's scripts are very forgiving.. Unless you cheat on torrents that don't have any peers on them.
    Been having a lot of connection issues with TL though lately :( Hope they pull through!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    I'll have to go with FL for private and with KAT for public.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The UDP tracker protocol uses less traffic (something already extremely desirable by itself) and is harder to block.
    So I guess private trackers use http because it's got more functions?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Everything necessary for a private tracker to recognize and track its users' activity is already available in the UDP tracker specification (passkeys can be passed via the request string extension). I am guessing none of them have made a switch, because all the existing code is written around HTTP trackers. But in theory it's perfectly possible for them to do it and not miss on anything.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (23.02.14) , THC (22.02.14)

If your needs are generic and are not into obscure/old stuff ,then with TL-IPT-FL (filelist.ro) + KAT(kickass) you are absolutely set. You probably wont be needing any other tracker including the nowadays so-called trinity of trackers "BTN-PTP-What".
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss68
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal View Post
    If your needs are generic and are not into obscure/old stuff ,then with TL-IPT-FL (filelist.ro) + KAT(kickass) you are absolutely set. You probably wont be needing any other tracker including the nowadays so-called trinity of trackers "BTN-PTP-What".
    Disagree. BTN-PTP are great with a multitude of showd and movies available in different encodings. Thought IPT is good for 0 day stuff.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ungodly View Post
    Disagree. BTN-PTP are great with a multitude of showd and movies available in different encodings. Thought IPT is good for 0 day stuff.
    And hence the word generic was mentioned earlier, for people who aren't nit picky of specific quality or specific scene/non-scene group and just need to watch the TV show/movie in decent quality. And it's not like IPT doesn't provide different encodings either, infact far from it.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123