[goto=freeleech]Freeleech[/goto]
    [goto=forums]Forums[/goto]
    [goto=rules]Rules[/goto]
    [goto=bonus]Bonus System[/goto]
    [goto=userclasses]Userclasses/Promotion[/goto]
    [goto=invite]Invite System[/goto]
    [goto=ratings]Ratings & Personal Commentary[/goto]

[anchor=description123]Tracker Description[/anchor]
    UHDBits is a new HD movie tracker. Their objective is to be the best in HD movie torrent community. You will say that "Damn it! are you dreaming of something which is impossible, UHD?", won't you? Nowaday there're many trackers were born every year, how can to be the best? It's not an easy task, but i believe UHD can do that. If you want to know why, keep reading

UHDBits is a Viet Nam tracker. They have many encoders in staffs team. And i want to tell you a secret: one of them is also an internal team of HDB. You won't worry about the quality of UHD's releases. They always choose the best sources and encode very professionally and carefully. UHD not only build their own releases, but also be able to get many internal encoding movies from some hard trackers, you know what i mean?

OK then, let's check some cool things about UHD. Because UHDBits is very new with you, we just stay here and wait for their development. I guarantee you will not regret joining UHD.

Tracker Features:

Internal teams - TayTO (you must know that TayTO is also an internal encoder of HDB), PIS (legend member of EbP team, he also is a superman of EPiK team, you must try to see his releases, very awesome ), GFC
    High quality content - Remux bluray, 1080p, 720p, mHD, ... I want to note you that UHD's orientation is only upload internal encode. It means they only accept the best quality (from them or from top list internal encoding tracker). Something likes scene or else will be throw away asap
    Audio remux - Again with remux, if you're from Viet Nam, congratulation. Because UHDBits was born in Viet Nam, so that audio remux in Vietnamese is priority.
    Community - A separate forum from tracker is awesome. UHD's staffs have many experiences and reputation in HD encoding and torrent. They also very friendly and love to help members. If you really want you will be able to learn many useful things.

[anchor=home]Home/News[/anchor]

[anchor=stats]Tracker Stats[/anchor]

[anchor=categories]Torrent Categories[/anchor]

[anchor=browse]Browse Page[/anchor]

Layout a Tor

Remux UHDBits

TayTO Releas

PIS Releas

[anchor=freeleech]Freeleech[/anchor]
    [FREE] counts 0% of your download and [SILVER] counts 50%.
    New member has gifted 15 days freeleech
    Is it enough? NO NO NO, UHDBits usually actives the crazy hours system so that we can rock and become mad with it

[anchor=forums]Forums[/anchor]

[anchor=rules]Rules[/anchor]
    They're still working with the rules so that there's not much now. Btw if you're familliar with torrent world, you can guess what is important and what is not to do follow the rules.

[anchor=bonus]Bonus System[/anchor]

[anchor=userclasses]Userclasses/Promotion[/anchor]

[anchor=invite]Invite System[/anchor]
    UHD is sharing invite via forum at this time. It's very easy to join UHD now. In the future, when the rules has been official, i think it won't easy to join UHD.

[anchor=ratings]Ratings & Personal Commentary[/anchor]
    UHD is new but don't disappointment. They are working too hard to be more popular. They can access many awesome sources , they know how to encode beautifully, they also release internal encoding movies in HDB. I've said too much in introduction section, i've posted many pictures about UHDBits, so nothing to do more now. I let you see the review by yourself and give comment here.

10/10 Content
    There're not many torrents now but the releases are high quality and worth to collect.
    9/10 Speed
    Not many members now but you can catch the peer very easy. Many staffs use seedbox so that you can reach maximum speed of your internet connection.
    10/10 Community
    Separate forum and friendly staffs will make you happy. You also get many advices about encoding, HD playback, how to build appropriate hardware to enjoy HD contents.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    You might want to add some images...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss330
    löl.. man kann die seite einfach über "login " betreten, und dann "ALLES" sehen, und sogar torrents laden! man muss dafür nur einfach über die cover der neusten torrents auf der index gehen^^

also von sicherheit ist da ja nun garkeine spur!.. selbst ein open tracker ist da noch geschlossener!.. man sieht sogar die liste aller user UHDBits.org :: Login

EDIT// löl.. ich habe da sogar ne PM bekommen -->

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pm.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	14454
    Last edited by sebastian1; 06.12.13 at 12:34.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

leus (07.12.13)

Their website looks awefull haha
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread