Hi all. I just became aware that pretty much throughout the network that those of us who use Greasemonkey aren't able to install any scripts using Greasefire when visiting a page. Apparently, this is because the site scrull.com is down, which it is if you try going there. I tried to install some scripts on YT using Greasefire and all I got is pretty much a connection timeout error. If your using Greasefire most likely you are as well if your wondering why you can't install scripts using Greasefire.

There is more scoop here if your interested in reading a bit more. Read the comment from the user 'frog23' near the bottom

The same user frog23 mentions this about getting up a new server to be used for Greasefire:

I am going to host the index files on my server. I am currently still working on getting everything set up. However since greasefire.userscripts.org is currently down (further details see here: greasefire.userscripts.org not working? - Userscripts.org ), it is not possible to download the latest scripts and build a current index. I have however still an index I build on 2012-07-31, so it is at least possible to get a somewhat more current version. But with greasefire.userscripts.org still down, it gets quite a pain to use Greasefire.
I will post the new update URL here within the next days, so stay tuned. This way you can test it by adding the new updateURL manually (using this feature: #63) before it can be put in the code and shipped with the next version of the addon.
I am also using this as an opportunity to add a few bug fixes and features to the index building, like ignoring scripts with to wide includes (issue #44), ignoring scripts that are not used anymore (issue #72) and other issues, that are not listed as bugs here.
I hope we can get Greasefire working again soon. Lets just hope greasefire.userscripts.org gets fixed soon as well (is anybody of you in contact with the USO guys, other than through the forum?).
Bye
Frog23
Link for that is here