P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    It won't open Warez-BB for me.
    The 1st choice when comes to finding a warez is nnmclub.to for me. personally I feel it's better than rutracker and warez-bb. worth to try.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Thank you! I didn't know that site!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    The 1st choice when comes to finding a warez is nnmclub.to for me. personally I feel it's better than rutracker and warez-bb. worth to try.
    talking about warez-bb.org why cant i access it ? seems like loading too slow, my internet connection working just fine
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    talking about warez-bb.org why cant i access it ? seems like loading too slow, my internet connection working just fine
    It's down for everyone now. these 2 years it's down every few months and duration of every time is not short. personally I don't use it often but having alternative sites is always good. rly hope it won't gone like tehparadox.

btw here're my 1st choices, just for you guys' reference (you know, sharing info is always good ):
    warez -> nnmclub.to
    apk -> mobilism
    pc games -> ggn or cs.rin.ru
    gog games -> torrminatorr
    apk games -> rexdl
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I'm a member on SilentGround and BlackPearl, but they both pale in comparison. Let's face it, in terms of sheer numbers and activity nothing can compare to WBB... when they're not down.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    It's down for everyone now. these 2 years it's down every few months and duration of every time is not short. personally I don't use it often but having alternative sites is always good. rly hope it won't gone like tehparadox.

btw here're my 1st choices, just for you guys' reference (you know, sharing info is always good ):
    warez -> nnmclub.to
    apk -> mobilism
    pc games -> ggn or cs.rin.ru
    gog games -> torrminatorr
    apk games -> rexdl
    Thank you JohnareyouOK. yeah i logged in couple months ago, and then i tried again few days ago, seems like nothing happen. i came for WBB because it has tons of collection of rare movies, tv series, cartoons, damn that is such good stuff hard to find. collection of scooby doo for example. coz i dont want to pay for NZB.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm a member on SilentGround and BlackPearl, but they both pale in comparison. Let's face it, in terms of sheer numbers and activity nothing can compare to WBB... when they're not down.
    Do they accept new registration ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    i dont want to pay for NZB.
    https://lite.duckduckgo.com/lite/?q=free+usenet
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/...-f*r*e*e?pp=40

Might help.

Do they accept new registration ?
    No, but I think BlackPearl has an interview channel.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    thanks for the NZB, unfortunately they offer trial means i have to put cc number stuff there :/

talking about private forums, damn eveything private. any chance SB will be private forum ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    any chance SB will be private forum ?
    SB does have some sections that only visible to "devoted" members. I've been given the title (seems Member?) for a short time when last year relatively active, and lost it later when not active anymore bc of being addicted to games and out of torrents loop for months. anyway, If you keep being active like now, probably be able to view it soon.
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 11.10.20 at 09:15.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    thanks for the NZB, unfortunately they offer trial means i have to put cc number stuff there :/
    You should actually check the links; there are at least two completely free services (with limitations, of course) and many abusable, no-questions-asked free trials

talking about private forums, damn eveything private. any chance SB will be private forum ?
    No. We temporarily closed registrations on 2009 and evaluated implementing an invite system, but decided against both and haven't revisited the idea since, not to mention there are fewer reasons to make the forum private now than there were at the time.

We do have hidden sections that can only be accessed depending on your rank, but this isn't a secret and is made clear in the FAQ.

I've been given the title (seems Member?) for a short time when last year relatively active, and lost it later when not active anymore bc of being addicted to games and out of torrents loop for months.
    The real Saki Sanobashi Member title was the friends we made along the way
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (11.10.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    You should actually check the links; there are at least two completely free services (with limitations, of course) and many abusable, no-questions-asked free trials

No. We temporarily closed registrations on 2009 and evaluated implementing an invite system, but decided against both and haven't revisited the idea since, not to mention there are fewer reasons to make the forum private now than there were at the time.

We do have hidden sections that can only be accessed depending on your rank, but this isn't a secret and is made clear in the FAQ.

The real Saki Sanobashi Member title was the friends we made along the way
    i did but i was down knowing needs registration. but i didnt check it thoroughly. i used nzbplanet and newshosting, but i prefer torrents since it has growing up community.

yeah that is good idea. make it public but it has secret hidden section hehe and thank you for cheering me up, guys!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    i used nzbplanet and newshosting, but i prefer torrents since it has growing up community.
    I use torrents and file hosts mostly, but still possess accounts on several Usenet providers and indexers, and SABnzbd installed. It's always good to keep your options open and have extra sources.
    Thanks

Hello,
    Can someone help me find an SSL Proxy Judge? I've exhausted Google, Yahoo, and Yandex but can't seem to find one to test SSL proxies and Socks4 and Socks5 proxies.
    For those that don't know what a proxy judge is, the below link can help you.
    Code:
    https://www.proxynova.com/proxy-articles/list-of-proxy-judges/
    If you are going to provide solutions to my query, please make a note of the following: -
    1) I am not looking for a free tool to check proxies. Because most of them are freemium and the truly free one logs the proxies, you check and keep them in their database for their use. If you know of any that doesn't, I'd be happy to give it a try.
    2) I have a list of 100 million + rotating proxies I have from paying for a trial account from a service provider. (I am not going to name them here; don't want to provide free exposure for them. "YET." If you need it for some reason, I will provide it via PM only). I need the SSL Proxy Judge to test them out on my own before going in for a full paid service.
    3) If you happen to follow the link I provided above, there's a way to host your own proxy judge on your server. My server supports PHP; however, Cloudflare.com protects my server, and I can't seem to check the proxies against it. i.e., the reason why I am looking for an SSL Proxy Judge.
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Proxy Judge... that name takes me back to the days when the first digit of my age was 1 and I was checking proxies, leeching combos and cracking accounts both when I was awake and asleep

Anyway, here you are. I don't expect anyone to be using the old prxjdg.cgi script which offered ratings and explanations, but if you're running an automated checker for this (Charon or ProxyFire? Coke or Pepsi?) you'll only care about headers.

Code:
    https://azenv.net/azenv.php			# Very reliable, has existed for 10+ years; no Cloudflare
    https://proxyjudge.biz/azenv.php		# Same
    https://proxyjudge.us/azenv.php			# Same
    https://proxyjudge.info/azenv.php		# Self-signed and expired cert (not recommended); no Cloudflare
    Note that it's not possible to know what their log policies are. In the past people have set up proxyjudges as honeypots to get proxy IPs and then "steal" working public ones, which is why I highlighted long-lived instances in my above list (as they can reasonably be considered trustworthy). If privacy is a critical requirement for you, you should either 1. only leech and check tunnel proxies, 2. self-host.

Semi-relevant: azenv.php does not sanitize the values in request headers, so they can be used to inject HTML code in the response body. In practice, this has little abusability, as malicious proxies are already able to do that everywhere if HTTPS isn't used, and proxy checkers don't render the code, only parse it.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (19.10.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast