classes:

bonus:

forum:

stats:

irc:

Server: irc://irc.tik-t0k.net
    Port:6667 - SSL:+6697
    Channel: #cbt or #cbt.support

ComicBT out there since 2010 i have not heard of it before except few times. I think it was not that good like now. the uploads there are great for people interested in comics. I have no interest in comics that much i do not other tracker offer this type except demonoid and i think it is better than comicbt. speeds are good forums are active and there are other files allowed with comics. cheating there is not hard speeds up to 5 MB/s using waffles method working there but I didn't cheat much there only couple of times long time ago.
    Coming soon
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70

ComicBT - CBT

ComicBT (CBT) Treacker Review

Logo

Tracker: ComicBT
    Tracker URL: comicbt.com
    Invite system: Must be given an invite from a current member or alternatively can take the interview here
    Category: Specializes specifically in comicbooks and comicbook scans
    Number of users: ~5,570
    Max amount of users: 7,500
    Number of torrents: ~17,750

IRC
    Server: irc://irc.tik-t0k.net/
    Channel: #cbt or #cbt.support

There are many good things about CBT. First of all if you like comics or have any interest in comics this is the must have tracker! This tracker has a very interesting ratio system, if it can be called that because intact, the tracker does not care about your ratio! CBT has a "Carat" system in place in which users gain a certain amount of carats per hour for seeding a torrent. The larger the torrent being seeded the larger the amount of hourly carats given. Then these carats can be spent on downloading torrents. The larger the torrent, the more carats one must spend. However, if one does not have enough carats, they cannot download the torrent. This makes it very easy to stay alive on even the slowest of connections because the tracker only takes into account seedtime not ratio!

While this tracker does have larger packs like the complete collection of Batman #1-713, CBT is very anti-crossover packs. Comics are notorious for having their story lines bleed across a multitude of books such as in the Civil War crossover event. These type of packs will not be found on the tracker meaning you may have to download a few separate torrents to get the "complete story".

Speed: 7/10 This tracker is very hit and miss for speeds. Due to the reason that your ratio is not measured, most of the connections are seeders through their home network. This is not a problem on the more popular torrents and the newer releases, however once you start snatching older or more obscure titles, your speeds may suffer.

Community: 10/10 When you get into a tracker that is so specific to content, the community thrives. You can tell that everyone loves talking about and discussing anything comics. This ranges from topics such as the newest comic book movies, to what batman is doing in his comics this week, all the way to even the worst comic book artists of all time. People are also very helpful and willing to help. This is as strong as it gets on a tracker community.

Content: 10/10 If it's been scanned, chances are its on CBT. In fact you can get the same comic in multiple formats, such as a digital rip, with no ads, with ads (some people apparently like seeing them?), etc.

I personally, while not a huge comic nerd, do enjoy reading comics. They offer a quick distraction for a few minutes while taking a study break without having to commit to a 21 minute tv episode or a movie. If you are remotely interested or in love with comics you really need to find yourself an invite. If not, it might be worth getting an invite just to have access to their invite section of the forums!

Home Page

Categories

Torrents

Forum

Invite Forum

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Drelyon (10.08.14) , crystal (02.03.14) , THC (22.02.14) , anon (22.02.14)

+ Reply to Thread