What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss512

elektrobits - elK

Tracker: elektrobits - elk
    Tracker URL: Music Maniak
    Login: elK.v3 :: Login or see the review.
    Open Signups?:invitations(very often given for now)
    Category: Music

Logo:

Torrents Page:

Packs Torrents Page:

Statistics:

Bonus System:

Forum:

Pass the fake page:

Rules:

IRC:

Server: irc.elektrobits.org
    channel: #support
    Interview channel: #elk.invites

eLK is new msuic tracker seems they allow all kind of music uploads like scene releases mp3 and flac. Lately the tracker turned into ratioless music tracker. For now uploading allowed to everyone. Seems they wanna be secret place even they have invite section that one of the staff offered invite to FTN once but on the other hand invites given away for everyone challenging the users to spend all invites to attract new users . I cheated once using waffles method and uploaded 50 gb before they turned to ratioless place then banned previously due small number of leechers so they noticed . Lately I cheated by accident using upload speed 10 - 400 kb/s and download speed 500 - 1500 kb/s on file with some seeders and leechers . Seems they have weak script for now . Now my personal opinion is this place is community shit want all that secrecy but uploaded files increasing every day and this is advantage for new ratioless music tracker. I think soon with more files there will be small bunch of files active and the rest are dead like every other ratioless (music) tracker .
    Last edited by illusive; 19.05.12 at 15:46.
    Coming soon
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

THC (21.04.12) , Instab (20.04.12) , shoulder (20.04.12) , gu5t3r (20.04.12)

+ Reply to Thread