+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti IP software

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Don't know if it's been suggested already, but why don't you just contact them saying you'd like to be a member again, you've learned from your mistake (I hope so) and won't do it anymore?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (15.03.12)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Don't know if it's been suggested already, but why don't you just contact them saying you'd like to be a member again, you've learned from your mistake (I hope so) and won't do it anymore?
    Probably the most simplest and best thing to do. I've done it once before and it took very little effort on my part.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Seallion mate i learn more and more from your posts, even with anon as well. I done the ipconfig it said lease obtained today and lease expire today, what does that mean exactly, is it possible i can change my ip address in a few days. Im not sure whether it is dynamic or static but i got a feeling it is dynamic.

Guys i need to that the first time i got banned and they said no, they said hardluck, i had my chance, then after that i registered again twice and got banned and they said stay off. Now do u guys think i should beg them one more time, or shall i do the different things you guys have said. Which i want to. I just fear if i apoligise they will probably ignore my, plus i was there 3 times with different names.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Well... I really don't know anymore to be honest. Make a note of what your IP is from WhatismyIP.com or some other similar website since you state that your lease expires the next day. You should be aware of the expiration time. Speaking for myself only, historically, that is the time I normally receive a new IP. YOu may want to shut down your machine prior to that time and later on in the day reboot it. Go and find out what your IP is after that reboot. You have the option to try the MAC spoofing thing I mentioned earlier.

If someone else has further ideas, comments, or encouragements (Go go go!! You can do it!! I know I can. I know I can. Let's do The Wave ) now would be a good time to make them.
    ordain them laws".

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Well i did try to get a new ip address by turning off router after the lease expired then turn it on but no new ip address. I even unplugged router all day but no new ip address. Spoke to my ISP they said they cant change it. Now what other option have i got left, if i do change my mac address and use a proxy to access the notebookreview site, would u think i would be banned as i would have a completely new ip address. We know that they have some advanced anti ip address software.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Are there not alternative sites to this one?? How about emailing the admin on that site profusely apologizing and asking for one more chance. One more opportunity that shows your willing to change (in my opinion double posting is not a decent reason to ban someone anyways).
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Well the laptop site I have tried to get on, is the one I have made multiple accounts and even after apologising they havent accepted it.

Now I have formatted my laptop, got a new ip address, and I went on the laptop site for a few mins, I want to make sure no trace was there that I went on it, do I just remove the cookies/cache. Im using google chrome. Im gona try one last time to get on the site, proxies are just a pain imo. So what do you guys suggest for my unique username on it, so they dont know its me and do you think I should change my writing style on there completely. Also shall I register on yahoo mail on the site as I havent done it before. I want to get everything right before registering there one more time.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Could anyone please reply to my previous post would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I just connected my router, new ip address but the first number is still the same as my previous ip address. Does that mean they will know its me.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12