+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
      + (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
      + (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
      + Use Swarm Peers fixed
      + Updated core to Vuze 4.7.0.3_B03

Vuze Change Log:
      Vuze Change Log

Installation:
      1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
      2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
      4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
      NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
      2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
      3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
      C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
      C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
      4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
      5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

garble (21.06.12) , scszscsass (05.06.12) , profiterol (05.04.12) , woif (05.04.12) , reaper (03.04.12) , Joao_SPFC (17.03.12) , A-Day (06.03.12) , BtNet (24.02.12) , eaonflux (21.02.12) , toObi (17.02.12) , cDDDe (15.02.12) , don (14.02.12) , Ultraviolet (12.02.12) , testingw00 (09.02.12) , rampageman (22.01.12) , napalmguy (21.01.12) , Blocker (20.01.12) , Klintoro (15.01.12) , Instab (14.01.12) , oicilef14 (14.01.12) , dorgus142 (12.01.12) , saebrtooth (11.01.12) , (07.01.12) , sagitarioxp (07.01.12) , WzT (06.01.12) , Paranormal (05.01.12) , kazuya (03.01.12) , crystal (01.01.12) , dreamer (31.12.11) , thatrapperisgay (30.12.11) , eMuLeecheR (27.12.11) , houseonfire (25.12.11) , seeder15 (25.12.11) , Mr.unknown (25.12.11) , mmmmm (24.12.11) , x0rax (24.12.11) , Freak69 (24.12.11) , jaybowman (24.12.11) , DS9 (24.12.11) , bjs (24.12.11) , atlantis (24.12.11) , anonftw (24.12.11) , kaleppo (24.12.11) , anon (24.12.11) , maniak (24.12.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Hello again

Firstly, thanks DigitalDj & Ghostfucker and also special thanks to the people working behind the scenes that support the coders and/or commoners like me .

dear readers, i have an few issues with vuze i like to adress. Several other people have adressed this issue long before me already but no Real Sollution exist as of yet !!!?

The first issue i like to adress is when i like to open an torrent file strait from the webbrowser , vuze doesnt react on it anymore ?
    Only when i download the torrent file to hdd and open it manually in vuze i get the window to see with the check box to choose the path and files to select you know .

I have a strong feeling it has something to do with my UAC account, since when i turn it completely off the issue is "most" of the time gone !!!? But i dont realy want to turn OFF uac and like to work arround it ... any ideas are welcome..

Second issue i have for an LONG LONG time is, when i deselect/ uncheck some files upon opening a torrent ... file i do not wish to download = (delete priority) they get download anyway !!?? I have that with very small file sized docs or pictures !!!

Now, this 2nd issue has been adressed by several people who seemed to know 1 or 2 things about coding stuff from the looks of the threads i have found there.. But thats above my head and i wonder if there's an easy temporarely workarround for this?

Anyhow, thanks for reading all this people and take care

cheers,
    kabukster,

edit:

Iam on Win7 x64 SP1
    Vuze 4.7.0x /x86
    Jre 6u30 /x86 = Installed today ... as i havent found any java installed on my system yet Vuze seemed to have "worked " always
    Last edited by kabster; 05.02.12 at 18:56. Reason: update
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by kabster View Post
    Second issue i have for an LONG LONG time is, when i deselect/ uncheck some files upon opening a torrent ... file i do not wish to download = (delete priority) they get download anyway !!?? I have that with very small file sized docs or pictures !!!
    I can only help with that. That's probably a VUZE issue, not VEM. From what I see, it doesn't download small files/pictures. What it does, is download a small amount of data from the "next" files on the list. If you pay attention, it'll even download some data from bigger files, difference is it won't complete the file. That's what I think anyway, probably is not correct. Anyway, for me it doesn't bother much. It's not too much data.
    Last edited by dorgus142; 11.02.12 at 00:59.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snapah View Post
    This the first time i use Vuze at all.Its an incredible mod but i need some advice.In utorrent i have an option to increase disk cache to 1800 MB of memory to be able to use my full speed ( 10 Mb/s ) but with Vuze i can download up to 5 maybe 6 if i dont do anything on the pc.
    Anyone knows how to increase memory usage to 2 GB ( i have 4 GB on my system ).I tried changing in option max dynamic memory but nothing happened :(
    Thanks for this amazing mod.
    vuze limits the java vm by default. you should try a maximum of 512-768mb.

(Memory Limits) Commandline options - VuzeWiki
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Quote Originally Posted by dorgus142 View Post
    I can only help with that. That's probably a VUZE issue, not VEM. From what I see, it doesn't download small files/pictures. What it does, is download a small amount of data from the "next" files on the list. If you pay attention, it'll even download some data from bigger files, difference is it won't complete the file. That's what I think anyway, probably is not correct. Anyway, for me it doesn't bother much. It's not too much data.

wOw,it sure seems to be hard nut to crack considering the time it takes before some answers to me on that subject.

Yeah, the only logical fact that i can think of is the fact that the file size is so small the data from those small files entertwines with the data from bigger files which iam actually are downloading with as result vuze re-allocate the data to its rightfull place/files !!

Thanks anyway dorgus, appreciate your thoughts about this.

cheers,
    Last edited by kabster; 12.02.12 at 03:56.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.3.0.5_B01 SB-Innovation Hack
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    is there a way or some setting that i can use to speed up the sluggish ui? i know it has nothing to do with VEM, but when i try to open the options tab, it take 4 seconds for anything to appear. same goes for torrent details. i am running a pretty speedy pc with 3GB ram and win7 x64. i'm also using the classic ui.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Day View Post
    is there a way or some setting that i can use to speed up the sluggish ui? i know it has nothing to do with VEM, but when i try to open the options tab, it take 4 seconds for anything to appear. same gös for torrent details. i am running a pretty speedy pc with 3GB ram and win7 x64. i'm also using the classic ui.
    that's the price you have to pay for java
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Finally took the plunge and tried this. Absolutely love it, so easy to use as long as you set it up correctly. However, i prefer mRatio to farm bonus points (and to batch fake torrents because i'm still not familiar with this mod), but this is still legendary! Will delve into the settings again tonight with the trusty topic anon made :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    Will delve into the settings again tonight with the trusty topic anon made :)
    That reminds me, school starts in 15 days and I've yet to made the mRatio tutorial
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (16.03.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That reminds me, school starts in 15 days and I've yet to made the mRatio tutorial
    Hehe, mRatio doesn't even need a tutorial tbh: it's pretty self explanatory, but it would be useful for some of the newer people :)

Looking forward to it whenever you get around to it
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.3.0.5_B01 SB-Innovation Hack
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    has anyone gotten magnet links to work? i tried from tpb and other sites, but always get a "Error : no sources found for torrent". i have ddb/dht enabled and using win 7 x64. any ideas?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3

encryption

hello would like to ask if vuze has better encrytion options for isp torrent shaping then utorrent?
    thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by jlodvo View Post
    hello would like to ask if vuze has better encrytion options for isp torrent shaping then utorrent?
    thanks
    Yes. Vuze supports RC4 encryption and that fools more shapers than the traditional plain, header-only one uTorrent uses. However, you can't "talk" to other clients that don't have it if you enforce its usage (which you should to evade shaping in the first place).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    is it possible to get this mod to work with the latest version of vuze beta (4.7.0.3 b22) for mac os x?
    im experiencing some memory leak issues with 4.7.0.2.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    I have a few questions about the uTorrent spoofing and generating IDs.

1. Do the generated IDs have to be from the same version of uTorrent that I'm spoofing? I've been generating IDs from a portable install of uTorrent 3.1.3 and hadn't thought about whether or not I could use those IDs to spoof older versions until now. If the versions have to be the same, is there anywhere that I can download the older versions in portable form?
    2. I'm not entirely clear on which part of the ID string I should be copying into the client ID list and which part I should be leaving out. Do I just copy the entire portion of the string that's unique? I'm using mRatio's memory reader to read the IDs.
    3. How many IDs should I generate to be safe?
    Last edited by WTWT; 05.04.12 at 23:30.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by WTWT View Post
    1. Do the generated IDs have to be from the same version of uTorrent that I'm spoofing?
    That'd be sensible enough.

uTorrent 3.2 Beta 26986 - History - FileHippo.com

2. I'm not entirely clear on which part of the ID string I should be copying into the client ID list and which part I should be leaving out. Do I just copy the entire portion of the string that's unique? I'm using mRatio's memory reader to read the IDs.
    Yes. For uTorrent that's the last 10 bytes. You'll notice there's a prefix of -UTxxxx- and a couple characters that follow, which never changes - obviously, the other part must be copied.

3. How many IDs should I generate to be safe?
    The more the better.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast